Windows 10: touchpad isn't responding!

Discus and support touchpad isn't responding! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My touchpad suddenly stopped responding, but the external mouse is working fine. I tried force shut down but after sometime it again stopped working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GovindSingh4, Sep 21, 2020.

1. touchpad isn't responding!

My touchpad suddenly stopped responding, but the external mouse is working fine. I tried force shut down but after sometime it again stopped working.

:)

GovindSingh4, Sep 21, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 21, 2020
  3. nxavis9 Win User
    I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Jakub578 Win User

touchpad isn't responding!

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

touchpad isn't responding!

1. touchpad isn't responding! - Similar Threads - touchpad isn't responding

2. Taskbar isn't responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar isn't responding: I have the exact same issue here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-window-10-taskbar-not-responding-and/376509ef-d392-429a-ba25-453f3d875916But I tried both solutions and they didn't work, taksbar is still stuck at loading whenever I hover over...
  3. Taskbar isn't responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar isn't responding: I have the exact same issue here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-window-10-taskbar-not-responding-and/376509ef-d392-429a-ba25-453f3d875916But I tried both solutions and they didn't work, taksbar is still stuck at loading whenever I hover over...
  4. Taskbar isn't responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Touchpad isn't recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad isn't recognized: I got a new laptop Lenovo ThinkBook 15 IIL recently which had Ms Dos as the OS, i installed ubuntu Linux mint 20.10 and i had my touchpad working just fine. I uninstalled the Linux and installed windows 10 pro and my touchpad isn't even recognized. I have checked for the...
  6. TouchPad is not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TouchPad is not responding: Hi Microsoft team, I have been using my touchpad every day and now since 1h I cannot use it anymore and not even sure I can find it in the Device Manager. I can use my keyboard but not the touchpad I can use my USB/bluetooth mouse tho. Would you mind to advise me or how...
  7. Desktop isn't responding

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop isn't responding: I just restored my pc to Factory setting , after setting it up i found the desktop screen black and when i left or right click nothing happens , everything else works fine all the apps work the task bar fonctions , i can't seem to fix it Edit : i just found out that when i...
  8. touchpad not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touchpad not responding: Now i have tried restarting my computer, updating and i even reset it but still my touchpad is unresponsive. I followed every youtube video on the subject which was difficult, since the my Hp computers setting seemed to have deleted the touchpad/clickpad from its setting and...
  9. Touchpad isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad isn't working: My mouse froze in the middle of a zoom meeting. I was able to find a wireless mouse to finish the meeting. Once over I took out the mouse's USB and restarted the computer. This time there was no mouse until I put in the USB again. I tried fn+f9 to disable then enable the...
  10. cortana isn't responding

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cortana isn't responding: Hello Recently Cortana was working just fine then yesterday i was trying to to make it shutdown my laptop but it heard me kept loading and did nothing. And when i opened the task manger i found that it's suspended i don't know how or why!!! I have tried reinstalling it...