Windows 10: Touchpad isn't working

Discus and support Touchpad isn't working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated my laptop evening then I just run it maybe at 12.00 pm and now it's toucjpad isn't working . Don't know what happen just please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ghritak jyotikalita, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Touchpad isn't working

I updated my laptop evening then I just run it maybe at 12.00 pm and now it's toucjpad isn't working . Don't know what happen just please help.

:)

Ghritak jyotikalita, Oct 19, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Touchpad isn't working

Touchpad not working

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Touchpad drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Touchpad drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Touchpad device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and touchpad drivers.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Touchpad isn't working

1. Touchpad isn't working - Similar Threads - Touchpad isn't working

2. My touchpad isn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad isn't work: My touchpad isn't work. I can't see some mouse setting on my laptop. I think touchpad driver uninstalled in my laptop. What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-work/6a6ea5fc-7d2c-481e-9cbd-c9e32b900a85
  3. My touchpad isn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touchpad isn't work: My touchpad isn't work. I can't see some mouse setting on my laptop. I think touchpad driver uninstalled in my laptop. What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-work/6a6ea5fc-7d2c-481e-9cbd-c9e32b900a85
  4. my touchpad isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my touchpad isn't working: My touchpad isn't work. And I can't find mouse setting on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-working/42e9016e-b572-4b1a-a34d-4034d19e9c58
  5. my touchpad isn't working

my touchpad isn't working: My touchpad isn't work. And I can't find mouse setting on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-working/42e9016e-b572-4b1a-a34d-4034d19e9c58
  6. Touchpad not working and isn't recognized by windows.

Touchpad not working and isn't recognized by windows.: It says "Code 45." I have already checked if it is connected properly and have tried various ways but still have no luck. The touchpad cannot be found in the settings or device manager. Can somebody help me, please?...
  7. Touchpad isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad isn't working: My mouse froze in the middle of a zoom meeting. I was able to find a wireless mouse to finish the meeting. Once over I took out the mouse's USB and restarted the computer. This time there was no mouse until I put in the USB again. I tried fn+f9 to disable then enable the...
  8. My touchpad isn't working

My touchpad isn't working: I pressed fn f9 by accident and the touchpad stopped working and I dont know what the enable button is. I watched many videos but I cant find anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-working/9081ecc8-0fe3-46e1-96bf-ce9819165815
  9. Touchpad Isn't Working Again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad Isn't Working Again: Hi, I have been having this problem where my touchpad just seems to stop working completely. It happened once fro the first time in Jan 2019. I had just locked my laptop and opened it again to find out the touchpad had stopped working. I waited 5 days and it had started...
  10. Touchpad isn't working, help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchpad isn't working, help!: So my touchpad isn't working, I can't click or move the mouse around, and I have no idea how to make it work again. I do have a wireless mouse connected using Bluetooth, but I don't think that should effect it. My wireless mouse does work, but the touchpad seems to not be. So...