Windows 10: Touchpad issue - pointer jumps to bottom left corner of the screen while clicking

Discus and support Touchpad issue - pointer jumps to bottom left corner of the screen while clicking in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This has been a problem on each PC I've had, and I've scoured community boards trying to find a replication of the same issue and solution but have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ohallows13, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Touchpad issue - pointer jumps to bottom left corner of the screen while clicking

This has been a problem on each PC I've had, and I've scoured community boards trying to find a replication of the same issue and solution but have never been able to fix the problem. I've tried hard resets, reboots, updating drivers, disabling the touchpad, re-installing drivers, adjusting the delay and sensitivity, etc etc etc and nothing has helped. The specific issue: if I am using my touchpad and actually clicking clicking the bottom of the touchpad instead of just doing the tapping anywhere on the touchpad click, every so often my pointer will jump down to the bottom of the screen as I

:)

ohallows13, Aug 27, 2021

2. Mouse Without Borders -- pointer jumping to left on mouse click on secondary screen

I am having the same issue. When I left click on the client computer the mouse pointer jumps to the left. I have Win 10 fully updated on both computers.

MattSpradley, Aug 27, 2021
  3. Rlfilion Win User
    Mouse pointer jumps to upper left hand corner of Surface Pro 4 screen

Back in June my mouse pointer suddenly began jumping to the upper left hand corner of my Surface Pro 4 screen and flashing there in a touch bubble. I sometimes had some control over the mouse so I could move it and click on icons while the pointer was still
    flashing in the corner as well and sometimes I had no control over the mouse. I also had no control over touch. I tried different mouses. I couldn't get anything to work and eventually did a factory reset. That worked for about a month and the problem
    has returned. I've tried DISM but no component problems or integrity problems. I tried calibrating the screen, which seemed to have some effect but did not last. When I disable the touch screen, the problem disappears. I can then re-enable the touch screen
    and sometimes the problem comes back immediately and sometimes the problem will stay away until I use the touch screen. I thought it might be a hardware issue with something in the upper left hand corner of the screen but that doesn't explain why I did not
    have a problem for a month after the factory reset, or why after disabling/enabling the touch screen the problem does not always immediately reappear. Any idea as to how to fix this permanently?

Rlfilion, Aug 27, 2021
  4. Touchpad issue - pointer jumps to bottom left corner of the screen while clicking

Mouse cursor jumps to corner of screen when pressing left and right click simultaneously

When I click the left and right mouse buttons simultaneously, the mouse cursor jumps to a certain corner of my screen.

Is there a solution to this problem?

[FrostBite], Aug 27, 2021
Thema:

Touchpad issue - pointer jumps to bottom left corner of the screen while clicking

1. Touchpad issue - pointer jumps to bottom left corner of the screen while clicking - Similar Threads - Touchpad issue pointer

2. Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad: Hi, I upgraded to windows eleven recently and I found I could only right click with the bottom left corner of the touchpad The right click on the touchpad just left clicks . I dug around in settings, and found this: but turning it off just means I can only right click with a...
  3. Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click only works with bottom left corner of touchpad: Hi, I upgraded to windows eleven recently and I found I could only right click with the bottom left corner of the touchpad The right click on the touchpad just left clicks . I dug around in settings, and found this: but turning it off just means I can only right click with a...
  4. Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking: Hi, My mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner and I notice phantom clicking which is very annoying. Sometimes the mouse just becomes unresponsive. I check the mouse setting and error as picture below appear. I google solution and try solution provided by someone...
  5. Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking: Hi, My mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner and I notice phantom clicking which is very annoying. Sometimes the mouse just becomes unresponsive. I check the mouse setting and error as picture below appear. I google solution and try solution provided by someone...
  6. Mouse pointer keep blinking at left bottom corner + phantom clicking

7. I can't click on my bottom left corner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't click on my bottom left corner?: Hey guys! I've been looking around for a solution to this for ages but I just can't click the bottom left corner on my HP All In One Desktop. It's really strange and has been happening for a week. I think it's like a app that can't load up or maybe something is just corrupt....
  8. I can't click on my bottom left corner?

I can't click on my bottom left corner?: Hey guys! I've been looking around for a solution to this for ages but I just can't click the bottom left corner on my HP All In One Desktop. It's really strange and has been happening for a week. I think it's like a app that can't load up or maybe something is just corrupt....
  9. Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?: So starting today and gradually getting worse as the day went randomly my pointer would jump to the top left corner of my main screen. (I have 3 connected screens) No matter what screen I was working on it would jump to the same spot on the screen. I've turned the mouse on...
  10. Mouse pointer jumps to upper left hand corner of Surface Pro 4 screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer jumps to upper left hand corner of Surface Pro 4 screen: Back in June my mouse pointer suddenly began jumping to the upper left hand corner of my Surface Pro 4 screen and flashing there in a touch bubble. I sometimes had some control over the mouse so I could move it and click on icons while the pointer was still flashing in the...