Windows 10: touchpad jumping cursor

Discus and support touchpad jumping cursor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I used my touchpad in my Lenovo laptop and whenever I hover it either on what any page open it will jump on place to another. Something like someone is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomas99091, Sep 7, 2022.

1. touchpad jumping cursor

I used my touchpad in my Lenovo laptop and whenever I hover it either on what any page open it will jump on place to another. Something like someone is also controlling it. I have anti virus program so I doubt it is a virus. Also, I tried to use Bluetooth mouse to see if issue persists but its not. I use touchpad more often so I want to fix it.

:)

thomas99091, Sep 7, 2022

2. cursor pause and jump (mouse and touchpad)

Hi Spencer,

Let us try to resolve your concern with the performance of your cursor. We suggest that you check and follow the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Arun B J in this thread.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Sep 7, 2022
  3. TommyK3 Win User
    jumping cursor

I have done everything recommended and nothing has worked. The cursor still jumps to the upper right corner. I have removed the mouse and turned off the touchpad and the cursor still jumps.

Is this a software or a hardware problem?

TommyK3, Sep 7, 2022
  4. kys.sushi Win User

touchpad jumping cursor

My cursor jumps whenever i touch the touchpad

When I touch my touchpad with one finger the cursor jumps in the same place and also jumps around when i try to scroll and it gets hectic to use my cursor for scrolling down on my Lenovo laptop on Windows 8.1..

kys.sushi, Sep 7, 2022
Thema:

touchpad jumping cursor

1. touchpad jumping cursor - Similar Threads - touchpad jumping cursor

2. touchpad jumping cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchpad jumping cursor: I used my touchpad in my Lenovo laptop and whenever I hover it either on what any page open it will jump on place to another. Something like someone is also controlling it. I have anti virus program so I doubt it is a virus. Also, I tried to use Bluetooth mouse to see if...
  3. touchpad jumping cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad jumping cursor: I used my touchpad in my Lenovo laptop and whenever I hover it either on what any page open it will jump on place to another. Something like someone is also controlling it. I have anti virus program so I doubt it is a virus. Also, I tried to use Bluetooth mouse to see if...
  4. cursor jump

cursor jump: I use Windows 10. I have an HP notebook with touchscreen and Bang & Olufsen Keyboard with keypad. My cursor often jumps when I am typing. I try to type Microsoft Community and sometimes I will get something like MicrosCommuoft unity. That is the worst part. Next worst...
  5. cursor jumping

in Windows 10 Customization
    cursor jumping: Acer v3-572p with Windows 10. Cursor jumps to upper right corner of screen. What's going on? Nobody seems to have the answer. Is this a hardware problem or a software problem. How do I troubleshoot the computer to find and fix?...
  6. jumping cursor

jumping cursor: I have had my Acer Aspire v3-572p computer for years and have had no problems. Just this week I have noticed that the cursor is jumping to the upper right corner. I have several icons in that corner and the cursor will select one of them and open it. I have Windows 10...
  7. Asus laptop touchpad cursor / mouse pointer jumps - SOLUTION!

Asus laptop touchpad cursor / mouse pointer jumps - SOLUTION!: There are many, many threads about this issue, all of which give the wrong answers. The problem is that on Asus x401u and probably many other similar makes and models, the touchpad works properly when the laptop is running on battery power alone, but jumps wildly when plugged...
  8. Touchpad mouse cursor stops, jumps or goes in opposite direction?

Touchpad mouse cursor stops, jumps or goes in opposite direction?: So I've recently noticed that when I'm home using my laptop/netbook, it's an iOTA Slim FHD - (Intel Quad Core Pentium N4200 (Burst 2.5GHz) Processor, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC Storage, QWERTY UK Keyboard, Windows 10). The strange thing is, that this doesn't happen during the day...
  9. Cursor jumps

Cursor jumps: Hi, My cursor jumps to the top of the screen, taking me out of windows etc. Four Microsoft people have remotely tried to fix it and no success. Any ideas? Thank you!...
  10. Jumping cursor

Jumping cursor: Why does my cursor keeping jumping, sometimes my text gets highlighted then deletes. This happens in all programs that have text writing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/jumping-cursor/17c969aa-8caf-4ef7-99de-7b2740648855