Windows 10: Touchpad/Mouse lag and audio beep

Discus and support Touchpad/Mouse lag and audio beep in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just switch from windows 8.1 to 10 and now I get the audio "beep" when I am using my touchpad. When the mouse moves and it lags an audio beep sounds.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xoffla, Aug 13, 2015.

1. xoffla Win User

Touchpad/Mouse lag and audio beep

I just switch from windows 8.1 to 10 and now I get the audio "beep" when I am using my touchpad. When the mouse moves and it lags an audio beep sounds. Turning off the audio stops the sound and when playing a video, the audio from the video is not affected. Was not happening when I was on Windows 8.1. Thanks for any help

:)

xoffla, Aug 13, 2015

2. Update lag

My mouse is lagging. It is about every 2 seconds. touchpad, USB mouse, corded mouse ALL the same issue.

I have followed EVERY step in previous mouse lag problem forums and even did a reboot of my system. NOTHING worked.

ALSO, every single time you guys update, you delete my driver for my audio.

I am 100% done with Microsoft. I shouldn't have to fix my computer every month.

Moved from: (Windows 10 / Performance & system failures)

origsquaggles, Aug 13, 2015
  3. DanielYQ Win User
    Mouse Beeping and Lagging

My mouse is doing a random beep sound when I move it.

And it often lags.

I really need help, I cannot work with a bad mouse.

Thanks,

Daniel

DanielYQ, Aug 13, 2015
  4. BigCC Win User

You are not alone.

I get occasional, seemingly random, beeps. I had put it down to me using hibernate-resume which I love but which is not preferred in Windows10. I'm not complaining as the update to Win10 seems to have been the least problematic change we have had to endure for a long time.

FYI - I have been using an attached mouse and have disabled my touchpad due to issues prior to Win 10 upgrade.

BigCC, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

1. Touchpad/Mouse lag and audio beep - Similar Threads - Touchpad Mouse lag

2. Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps: My mouse pad has being lagging of late the laptop freezeson it's own and only the mouse point moves Aside that nothing works not even the keyboard . It doesn't move like the normal movement of a its glitches and then the laptop makes a continuous beeping sound like...
  3. Mouse Lagging and Beeping

Mouse Lagging and Beeping: I'm having an issue, a big part of the issue is I'm not entirely sure how to describe it properly. It seems like my mouse sometimes the keyboard too will temporarily freeze for half a second or maybe 2 before then completing all the inputs I had given during that time, for...
  4. Touchpad/Mouse Lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad/Mouse Lag: I know this topic has come up a lot however, I have tried a lot of solutions here and elsewhere online and I still have issues. I have a HP ENVY Notebook - 17-n152sa. The cursor lags or stops after a few minutes then runs smoothly. I have tried these solutions: Update...
  5. Mouse Beeping and Lagging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Beeping and Lagging: Okay so this seems to be a bit of an old glitch, but I still have it going on to me. I play Minecraft on a hp laptop, decent quality. Everyone has been saying that this was because of an Xbox controller plugin, though I've never once used one on my laptop. What occurs is...
  6. Beep then mouse lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Beep then mouse lag: I have a problem with my mouse in games such as fornite and counterstrike. My problem is that when I press the eg right-click or mouse wheel several times in a row I hear a sound in my headset and then my mouse starts lagging back and forth. I have tried switching mouse and...
  7. Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound

Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound: Random mouse beeps and lag randomly happen whatever I am doing on my PC, especially when clicking fast, not my mouse as issue happens whatever mouse I seem to use. Started happening a couple months ago. Specs: Omen Laptop GTX 1060 6GB I5 8GB DDR4...
  8. Mouse lagging and beeping

Mouse lagging and beeping: I suspect that bug of random lagging and beeping when users moving their cursor stills exist The XINPUT related one discussed in here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/random-mouse-lagging-and-beeping/56dda487-6bfc-4981-b1b3-0276f90c3c5d...
  9. Mouse and controller lagging, beeping and not working

Mouse and controller lagging, beeping and not working: Hi! Well, I have my Desktop PC with Windows 10 and, at some point, it started to... fail. I don't remember when. I have the mouse in one USB port and it works great but, totally randomly (usually happens 1-2 times per day) it STOPS working. Nothing. To fix this I can 1)...
  10. Random Mouse Lagging and beeping !

Random Mouse Lagging and beeping !: Hi guys how are you? Since yesterday im having this issue, my mouse starts lagging and beeping and i cant do anything else at the pc, the keyboard still works but if i turn the pc off or try to restart nothinh happens, i need to to press the reset button Is something...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. speakers beep when moving trackpad