Windows 10: Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey

Discus and support Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been looking all over the place for an answer to this problem so I figured that I would try here as a last resort. Basically, my touchpad no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by supercooper54, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey

I've been looking all over the place for an answer to this problem so I figured that I would try here as a last resort. Basically, my touchpad no longer works. When I plug in a USB mouse, my cursor is brought back. The driver for the touchpad is the latest version except it brings up an "This device cannot start Code 10) message. I've tried deleting the driver, disabling it, and even reinstalling another touchpad driver. I've checked the BIOS, everything is fine there. It seems to be an issue with the driver, except I cannot find any drivers online made for a Samsung Notebook Odyssey. I'm not quite sure what else to try, most likely if you're thinking of it I've probably tried it and to no avail.

:)

supercooper54, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC - the Samsung Notebook Odyssey

Source: CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC — the Samsung Notebook Odyssey - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Samsung Odyssey Headset

Hi,

Error 43 mostly is driver related. In your case, the Odyssey requires hardware specification. Check the product manual for the specification. If the problem isn't in the specification, we suggest contacting the manufacturer for driver
    update and the list of compatible devices for Samsung Odyssey.

Update us if you need further assistance.

All the best.

Roberto Ven, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey

CES 2019: Samsung unveils Notebook 9 Pro, Notebook Flash and Odyssey

Source: CES 2019: Samsung unveils 3 new PCs: Notebook 9 Pro, Notebook Flash and Notebook Odyssey | Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey

1. Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey - Similar Threads - Touchpad longer working

2. Device Not Migrated Samsung Odyssey G3 Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Not Migrated Samsung Odyssey G3 Monitor: My monitor is suddenly not running at 144hz today even though it has been for a while. If I attempt to set it to 144hz the entire screen goes black except for a sliver at the very top. I moved the monitor to watch a movie with some friends earlier but I definitely didn't...
  3. Samsung HMD Odyssey+ WMR headset no longer displaying visuals. Blinking green light...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung HMD Odyssey+ WMR headset no longer displaying visuals. Blinking green light...: I've been having a pretty agreeable time with my headset up until this point, save for some bugs and bumps it was thus far a great entry into VR, yet after a week vacation out of state, I returned and attempted to power it up for a session, to find that it wouldn't display...
  4. Toshiba Notebook touchpad no longer works - driver disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Notebook touchpad no longer works - driver disappeared.: Hi My touchpad in Toshiba Notebook stopped working recently and in the Device Manager there no longer seem to be a driver for the touchpad. How do I get/download a new driver or fix the problem? Also, I am running windows 8.1....
  5. Toshiba Notebook touchpad no longer works - driver disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Notebook touchpad no longer works - driver disappeared.: Hi My touchpad in Toshiba Notebook stopped working recently and in the Device Manager there no longer seem to be a driver for the touchpad. How do I get/download a new driver or fix the problem? Also, I am running windows 8.1....
  6. Samsung Odyssey+'s driver is "unavailable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Odyssey+'s driver is "unavailable": I had recently bought an Odyssey+. I played on it for about 2 days. During my session, the screen just went completely black, this had happened a while so I did the usual thing, restart the laptop. But this time, when I checked the devices and bluetooth it said that the...
  7. Touchpad no longer working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad no longer working: As the title says! It occured (maybe coincidentally) after a Windows 10 update a couple of days ago. I have done the obvious, Fn and F7 but that didn't work. I have gone back a build on Windows 10. Installed and update drivers from the manufacturers (Acer) website....
  8. CES 2019: Samsung unveils Notebook 9 Pro, Notebook Flash and Odyssey

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: Samsung unveils Notebook 9 Pro, Notebook Flash and Odyssey: At CES 2019, Samsung unveiled the Samsung Notebook 9 Pro and the Samsung Notebook Flash. The former delivers style and top-of-the-line features you need, while the latter combines premium features at a reasonable price. Samsung also introduced its latest powerhouse mobile...
  9. Touchpad not working on a Samsung laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Touchpad not working on a Samsung laptop: Hello, I have a Samsung laptop model np900x5n I tried many solutions already 1- Bios: enable/disable touchpad in the bios 2- I made sure that I am current with windows update which I am 3- I checked the device manager / there is a problem with the I2C HID device which...
  10. CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC - the Samsung Notebook Odyssey

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC - the Samsung Notebook Odyssey: Samsung opens a new world of gaming with their first-ever gaming PC powered by Windows 10 — the Samsung Notebook Odyssey — and shows off the recently updated Samsung Notebook 9 15′ [img] Ahead of CES 2017 this week Samsung unveiled their new portable gaming PC powered...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touchpad driver samsung odyssey