Windows 10: Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey

Discus and support Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been looking all over the place for an answer to this problem so I figured that I would try here as a last resort. Basically, my touchpad no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by supercooper54, Oct 8, 2019 at 11:17 PM.

1. Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey

I've been looking all over the place for an answer to this problem so I figured that I would try here as a last resort. Basically, my touchpad no longer works. When I plug in a USB mouse, my cursor is brought back. The driver for the touchpad is the latest version except it brings up an "This device cannot start Code 10) message. I've tried deleting the driver, disabling it, and even reinstalling another touchpad driver. I've checked the BIOS, everything is fine there. It seems to be an issue with the driver, except I cannot find any drivers online made for a Samsung Notebook Odyssey. I'm not quite sure what else to try, most likely if you're thinking of it I've probably tried it and to no avail.

:)

supercooper54, Oct 8, 2019 at 11:17 PM
  2. Brink Win User

CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC - the Samsung Notebook Odyssey

Source: CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC — the Samsung Notebook Odyssey - Windows Experience Blog

3. Samsung Odyssey Headset

Hi,

Error 43 mostly is driver related. In your case, the Odyssey requires hardware specification. Check the product manual for the specification. If the problem isn't in the specification, we suggest contacting the manufacturer for driver
    update and the list of compatible devices for Samsung Odyssey.

Update us if you need further assistance.

All the best.

4. Brink Win User

Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey

CES 2019: Samsung unveils Notebook 9 Pro, Notebook Flash and Odyssey

Source: CES 2019: Samsung unveils 3 new PCs: Notebook 9 Pro, Notebook Flash and Notebook Odyssey | Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Thema:

Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey

1. Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey - Similar Threads - Touchpad longer working

2. Touchpad no longer working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad no longer working: As the title says! It occured (maybe coincidentally) after a Windows 10 update a couple of days ago. I have done the obvious, Fn and F7 but that didn't work. I have gone back a build on Windows 10. Installed and update drivers from the manufacturers (Acer) website....
  3. Samsung Odyssey+ died and I cannot get warranty support

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Samsung Odyssey+ died and I cannot get warranty support: Recently my Samsung Odyssey+ which I purchased from Microsoft Canada store stopped working. Everything shows up fine in device manager but the O+ screens do not turn on. Light just flashes. I contacted Samsung Canada to get warranty service. They would not help as the device...
  4. CES 2019: Samsung unveils Notebook 9 Pro, Notebook Flash and Odyssey

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: Samsung unveils Notebook 9 Pro, Notebook Flash and Odyssey: At CES 2019, Samsung unveiled the Samsung Notebook 9 Pro and the Samsung Notebook Flash. The former delivers style and top-of-the-line features you need, while the latter combines premium features at a reasonable price. Samsung also introduced its latest powerhouse mobile...
  5. Assassins creed odyssey not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassins creed odyssey not working: i recently did the windows 10 1803 update for my pc and after that when i clicked on the game nothing happend it just loaded.can you help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assassins-creed-odyssey-not-working/d2ce373b-54e4-42db-833a-ebf238542d7d
  6. Touchpad disappeared from my Samsung laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad disappeared from my Samsung laptop: Hello, I have a Samsung laptop model np900x5n with Windows 10. It was working fine. Suddenly, it has just stopped working following a windows update probably (but I am not sure that it is the cause but it seems likely). The touchpad does not appear in the settings anymore....
  7. Touchpad not working on a Samsung laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Touchpad not working on a Samsung laptop: Hello, I have a Samsung laptop model np900x5n I tried many solutions already 1- Bios: enable/disable touchpad in the bios 2- I made sure that I am current with windows update which I am 3- I checked the device manager / there is a problem with the I2C HID device which...
  8. Samsung HMD Odyssey+ is a new Windows Mixed Reality headset

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung HMD Odyssey+ is a new Windows Mixed Reality headset: Today, Samsung is refreshing its Windows Mixed Reality headset with some much-needed improvements. The newly announced HMD Odyssey+ is a successor to Samsung’s popular Windows Mixed Reality. This refreshed model comes with some minor tweaks to improve the virtual reality...
  9. New Samsung HMD Odyssey+ for Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 News
    New Samsung HMD Odyssey+ for Windows Mixed Reality: [ATTACH] Samsung has announced a new advanced display technology for the HMD Odyssey+, bringing true-to-life visuals to its entry in the Windows Mixed Reality space that delivers an improved life-like and immersive experience. To push visual boundaries, the headset has...
  10. CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC - the Samsung Notebook Odyssey

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC - the Samsung Notebook Odyssey: Samsung opens a new world of gaming with their first-ever gaming PC powered by Windows 10 — the Samsung Notebook Odyssey — and shows off the recently updated Samsung Notebook 9 15′ [img] Ahead of CES 2017 this week Samsung unveiled their new portable gaming PC powered...