Windows 10: Touchpad noes not work on lenovo laptop

Discus and support Touchpad noes not work on lenovo laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Helo I have a Lenovo yoga 730-13IWL with windows 10 64 bit and after I bought it I update some drivers.... and after that my touchpad stopped working,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Makkai555, May 26, 2019.

1. Makkai555 Win User

Touchpad noes not work on lenovo laptop

Helo I have a Lenovo yoga 730-13IWL with windows 10 64 bit and after I bought it I update some drivers.... and after that my touchpad stopped working, I search how to repair but they always show: go to setting, mouse and touchpad, !!!and here my problem starts I don't even have mouse and touchpad option... I can choose only mouse so what shuld I do.???

:)

Makkai555, May 26, 2019
  2. nxavis9 Win User

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, May 26, 2019
  3. Touchpad not working. (Lenovo Laptop)

Hi Paulius,

Thank you for your reply with the status of the issue.

Glad to know that the issue with the error message has been fixed.

I would suggest you to refer the support article from Lenovo to fix the
    issue with the working of Touchpad.

You may also try contacting the
    Lenovo support
    , for the further assistance, since the issue is occurring with the faulty drivers.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 26, 2019
  4. Touchpad noes not work on lenovo laptop

Touchpad Lenovo 720s stop working after update

After running an update, the touchpad is not working anymore. It is not even listed in Dev. Manager, just like it's gone from my laptop.

I've tried to restore Win10 - didn't work

Reinstall fresh Win10-didn't work

Install every single driver I've found on Lenovo site - didn't work.

...and also hotkeys F6 (activate/deactivate touchpad) and
    F7
    (airplay mode ON/OFF) don't work.

The model of laptop is

Lenovo 720S-13ARR Laptop (ideapad) - Type 81BR - Model 81BR003RUS

Thank you.

MarianTOMA1, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Touchpad noes not work on lenovo laptop

1. Touchpad noes not work on lenovo laptop - Similar Threads - Touchpad noes lenovo

2. Lenovo laptop Touchpad not working [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo laptop Touchpad not working [Fix]: [IMG]This article lists some fixes you can use if your Lenovo laptop touchpad is not working. Usually, this issue occurs due to corrupted touchpad drivers or a disabled touchpad. We suggest you restart your laptop and see if it helps. Sometimes, problems occur due to a minor...
  3. The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.: please help i recently updated my drivers but all of a sudden, my touchpad stopped working and not showing in device manger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-touchpad-is-not-working-on-my-lenovo-ideapad/1aae422e-bda6-4957-a672-98e12646a540
  4. Lenovo touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo touchpad not working: Hi, I'm using a Lenovo Ideapad I340-15RIH gaming, with a Windows 10 operating system. For some odd reason, my touchpad doesn't seem to be working, and I have no clue why. Pressing any combination of f6 doesn't seem to show any indication that my touchpad is being enabled or...
  5. Lenovo touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo touchpad not working: Hi, I'm using a Lenovo Ideapad I340-15RIH gaming, with a Windows 10 operating system. For some odd reason, my touchpad doesn't seem to be working, and I have no clue why. Pressing any combination of f6 doesn't seem to show any indication that my touchpad is being enabled or...
  6. Lenovo touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Touchpad not working properly in Lenovo ideapad laptop

Touchpad not working properly in Lenovo ideapad laptop: My touchpad suddenly start behaving abruptly. Though my pointer moves and does normal clicking function but my touchpad buttons are not working. I have checked the "Synaptic Control Panel" settings for touchpad in control panel, in the settings when I turn on the checkbox...
  8. The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.

The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.: This is what it says when I go to Device Status: "This device cannot start code 10. The specified I/O operation on %hs was not completed before the timeout expired." Thank you kindly for any assistance....
  9. Touchpad on lenovo isn’t working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchpad on lenovo isn’t working: I tried a lot of troubleshooting actions to fix the touchpad but it still isn’t working: I reinstalled the drivers from Lenovo website. Installed Driver Booster, the 3rd party software. If I go to Mouse settings > advanced settings - I see an error message "set user...
  10. Touchpad not working. (Lenovo Laptop)

Touchpad not working. (Lenovo Laptop): My touchpad isn't working on my laptop, I have tried many different ways to make it work, but it never did. I have tried installing the driver from Lenovo's site. I have tried uninstalling the driver to make windows try to install it again, I have even tried using third party...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Yoga-730-TouchPad-not-work-after-Windows-update

2. lenovo yoga 730 mouse pad not working after windows update