Windows 10: Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15

Discus and support Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the technician uninstall intel graphics, insert his usb mouse, flash drive and hard drive my touchpad stop. Then, before he upgraded it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by reginemanuelSHANAKZ, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15

After the technician uninstall intel graphics, insert his usb mouse, flash drive and hard drive my touchpad stop. Then, before he upgraded it to windows 10, the touchpad was not working and when he upgraded it it does't change anything. I don't know what is the possible cause that stop my touchpad to work. In device manager, I did not see the mouse and other devices but when I insert my usb mouse it can be seen. I also try to use fn+f7 where it will able or disable my touchpad but it was not working. I try to download the intel graphics driver again but it doesn't change anything in my touchpad. Please help me Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15 6344e952-5c05-40f3-81e4-2048d6cf9a70?upload=true.png Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15 e42ad34a-bd26-42e7-be3e-9db29e962509?upload=true.png

:)

reginemanuelSHANAKZ, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Zoras_10 Win User

Acer Aspire E 15 shut down problem

Hello everyone, I have Acer Aspire E 15 laptop bought a year ago. I'm encountering a problem regarding shut down. While I go start up and click the shut down or restart button. My laptop does not shut down or restart. Please help suggest me some effective
    solutions regarding this problem as soon as possible.

Zoras_10, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Unable to use Cortana on my Acer aspire E 15.

Original title: Cortana

My Acer aspire E 15 microphone is not designed to work with Cortana how can I fix this I upgraded from windows 8.1 pro.

MonshurHannan8519, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15

Touchpad on Acer Aspire

I have an Acer Aspire laptop model E1-531-2453 and I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and my scroll on my touchpad stopped working and now nothing on my touch pad works. Any Ideas?

CharityFraser-McGlashon, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15

1. Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15 - Similar Threads - Touchpad working acer

2. Acer aspire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire: hey so I was using my laptop the other day and I got a notification saying to restart so it could do a drive repair, I turned off my laptop and restarted the next day and now it is stuck in a blue error screen, the error that pops up is "critical process died", when I try to...
  3. Gaming issue aspire E 15

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Gaming issue aspire E 15: Bought used for gaming. Low FPS and seems like processor is running slow. I5. 940mx. 8GB ddr4 memory. 171225
  4. Acer Aspire 4752G Touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire 4752G Touchpad not working: my touchpad cant be detected, the synaptic p/s 2 driver at device manager is not working. saw this info message. not sure if this is due to ffc cable problem? because the ffc cable seems a bit worn out. Device ACPI\SYN1B45\4&21eaa156&0 had a problem starting. Driver...
  5. Acer touchpad not working.

Acer touchpad not working.: Hi my toychpad on my acer laptop suddenly stopped working. i have updated the driver and done basic troubleshooting as per what i can find on google. please help. thanks...
  6. Touchpad gestures not working on Acer Aspire A515-51G-56K9

Touchpad gestures not working on Acer Aspire A515-51G-56K9: The gestures on my Acer Aspire A515-51G-56K9 after I reinstalled Windows 10. My laptop had pirated Windows earlier and the gestures were working a couple of months ago but eventually stopped working. When I installed the genuine copy of Windows 10 the gestures stopped...
  7. Disabling touch screen for Acer Aspire V 15

Disabling touch screen for Acer Aspire V 15: I currently have Windows 10pro on my Acer. There is no damage to the screen but during an update from 8 - 10 the screen starts ghosting with bubbles of what look like pressure points. There is no way to stop it and you cannot get into any of the control or other programs. I...
  8. Error 0x000001d8 Acer Aspire E-15 E5-575-33BM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0x000001d8 Acer Aspire E-15 E5-575-33BM: I had this type of BSOD before and then it stopped for a couple of months now I got it again. I don't know what to do. So far I learned to try this site and post it here but I honestly have no idea what I'm doing I just want my computer to not have this problem. Instant...
  9. Acer Aspire V3 - Windows 10 - Touchpad not working with new driver

Acer Aspire V3 - Windows 10 - Touchpad not working with new driver: For the past few months, the right touchpad button does not work with the Windows 10 drivers. Windows 8.1 drivers worked fine. If I switch mouse settings to left handed, then the buttons work fine, but obviously this is awkward to get used to. I have rollbacked the driver to...
  10. Touchpad now not working on my Acer Aspire E 15 Smart

Touchpad now not working on my Acer Aspire E 15 Smart: After upgrading to W10 for W8.1 the touchpad is now not working, it doesn't even show in the device manager. Any ideas of a solution? 10187

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer one 1 touchpad not working win 10 1903

2. aspire touchpad not working

3. how to fix scroll and gestures on an ace aspire E15 after windows 10 update

4. aspire e 15 touchpad problem,
  5. acer aspire e 15 start touchpad not working