Windows 10: Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15

Discus and support Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the technician uninstall intel graphics, insert his usb mouse, flash drive and hard drive my touchpad stop. Then, before he upgraded it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by reginemanuelSHANAKZ, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15

After the technician uninstall intel graphics, insert his usb mouse, flash drive and hard drive my touchpad stop. Then, before he upgraded it to windows 10, the touchpad was not working and when he upgraded it it does't change anything. I don't know what is the possible cause that stop my touchpad to work. In device manager, I did not see the mouse and other devices but when I insert my usb mouse it can be seen. I also try to use fn+f7 where it will able or disable my touchpad but it was not working. I try to download the intel graphics driver again but it doesn't change anything in my touchpad. Please help me Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15 6344e952-5c05-40f3-81e4-2048d6cf9a70?upload=true.png Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15 e42ad34a-bd26-42e7-be3e-9db29e962509?upload=true.png

:)

reginemanuelSHANAKZ, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Zoras_10 Win User

Acer Aspire E 15 shut down problem

Hello everyone, I have Acer Aspire E 15 laptop bought a year ago. I'm encountering a problem regarding shut down. While I go start up and click the shut down or restart button. My laptop does not shut down or restart. Please help suggest me some effective
    solutions regarding this problem as soon as possible.

Zoras_10, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Unable to use Cortana on my Acer aspire E 15.

Original title: Cortana

My Acer aspire E 15 microphone is not designed to work with Cortana how can I fix this I upgraded from windows 8.1 pro.

MonshurHannan8519, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15

Touchpad on Acer Aspire

I have an Acer Aspire laptop model E1-531-2453 and I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and my scroll on my touchpad stopped working and now nothing on my touch pad works. Any Ideas?

CharityFraser-McGlashon, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15

1. Touchpad not working in acer aspire E 15 - Similar Threads - Touchpad working acer

2. No bootable device on acer aspire e 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bootable device on acer aspire e 15: So first of all, I got a no bootable device error. I tried ctrl alt delete and surprisingly it had worked. I was able to sign in again, however the freezing was so much and it would end up crashing with either of 3 stopcodes of what I remember are DATA_INPAGE_ERROR,...
  3. No bootable device on acer aspire e 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No bootable device on acer aspire e 15: So first of all, I got a no bootable device error. I tried ctrl alt delete and surprisingly it had worked. I was able to sign in again, however the freezing was so much and it would end up crashing with either of 3 stopcodes of what I remember are DATA_INPAGE_ERROR,...
  4. No bootable device on acer aspire e 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Acer aspire a517-52 - Touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire a517-52 - Touchpad: i got an Acer aspire a517-52 new laptop, windows 11 home version 21H2, my touchpad hasn't working from Day 1, i have tried everything that i found On-Line to solve this problem and didn't succeed. before i will returns the laptop to the store - is there a possible fix to this...
  6. Acer aspire a517-52 - Touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer aspire a517-52 - Touchpad: i got an Acer aspire a517-52 new laptop, windows 11 home version 21H2, my touchpad hasn't working from Day 1, i have tried everything that i found On-Line to solve this problem and didn't succeed. before i will returns the laptop to the store - is there a possible fix to this...
  7. My Bluetooth is no longer on my Acer Aspire E 15 using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth is no longer on my Acer Aspire E 15 using Windows 10: My Bluetooth is no longer on my Acer Aspire E 15 that uses Windows 10. I was listening through my ear buds on my laptop which requires Bluetooth. The Bluetooth was on and the ear buds were connected to Bluetooth. While listening to a site on YouTube, I received a message the...
  8. Gaming issue aspire E 15

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Gaming issue aspire E 15: Bought used for gaming. Low FPS and seems like processor is running slow. I5. 940mx. 8GB ddr4 memory. 171225
  9. Acer Aspire 4752G Touchpad not working

Acer Aspire 4752G Touchpad not working: my touchpad cant be detected, the synaptic p/s 2 driver at device manager is not working. saw this info message. not sure if this is due to ffc cable problem? because the ffc cable seems a bit worn out. Device ACPI\SYN1B45\4&21eaa156&0 had a problem starting. Driver...
  10. Touchpad now not working on my Acer Aspire E 15 Smart

Touchpad now not working on my Acer Aspire E 15 Smart: After upgrading to W10 for W8.1 the touchpad is now not working, it doesn't even show in the device manager. Any ideas of a solution? 10187

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer one 1 touchpad not working win 10 1903

2. aspire touchpad not working

3. how to fix scroll and gestures on an ace aspire E15 after windows 10 update

4. aspire e 15 touchpad problem,
  5. acer aspire e 15 start touchpad not working