Windows 10: Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14

Discus and support Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I just found out that after the recent OS update version 21H1, my touchpad stopped working.However the keyboard is working but i am not able to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hsb401, Jun 30, 2021.

1. hsb401 Win User

Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14

Hi,I just found out that after the recent OS update version 21H1, my touchpad stopped working.However the keyboard is working but i am not able to use the touchpad. Even the cursor is not showing.I had tried to update the latest BIOS and then install the new synaptics touchpad driver but it is again showing the error that "The driver is not supported on this OS version 10.0.19043I tried to find this 21H1 version on HP Support but it seems they have not uploaded the drivers for this version. It is only showing version upto 20H2.

:)

hsb401, Jun 30, 2021

2. Windows 10 with working keyboard and touchpad on HP Pavilion Chromebook 14

I successfully installed windows 10 on my HP Pavilion Chromebook 14-c015dx and I tried most of the custom drivers for keyboard and touchpad for chromebooks from coolstar by following the instructions but they didn't work.

How do i get them to work?

Or,

Anybody here with windows 10 running on HP Pavilion Chromebook 14 with keyboard and touchpad working? Please let me know how you did it.

Nana Osabarima, Jun 30, 2021
  3. Camera/webcam not working on my HP Pavilion x360

HI there,

I have an HP Pavilion x360 with Windows 10 and can't seem to get my webcam / camera to work.

It is not listed on the Device Manager list.

Thanks for the help.

JN

JohnNyamekor, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14

Don Varnau, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14

1. Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14 - Similar Threads - Touchpad working Pavilion

2. HP Pavilion x360 convertible 15-er1008ca Touchpad partially stops working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion x360 convertible 15-er1008ca Touchpad partially stops working.: Almost everyday the touchpad stops working at some point. And at random times it also fixes itself temporarily before breaking again. It's the bottom left quadrant, around the left click area. It's completely unresponsive in those areas, clicking doesnt work, scrolling doesnt...
  3. HP Pavilion x360 convertible 15-er1008ca Touchpad partially stops working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion x360 convertible 15-er1008ca Touchpad partially stops working.: Almost everyday the touchpad stops working at some point. And at random times it also fixes itself temporarily before breaking again. It's the bottom left quadrant, around the left click area. It's completely unresponsive in those areas, clicking doesnt work, scrolling doesnt...
  4. My touchpad does not work, it HP Pavilion X360. Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My touchpad does not work, it HP Pavilion X360. Help!: I have tried step by step I found online, but still nothing works. Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-does-not-work-it-hp-pavilion-x360-help/03573241-947f-4454-b0ab-9807c9f0c1bd
  5. My touchpad does not work, it HP Pavilion X360. Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad does not work, it HP Pavilion X360. Help!: I have tried step by step I found online, but still nothing works. Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-does-not-work-it-hp-pavilion-x360-help/03573241-947f-4454-b0ab-9807c9f0c1bd
  6. My touchpad does not work, it HP Pavilion X360. Help!

7. Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible

Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible: Hi,My laptop touchpad stopped working. The I2C HID Device one of the 2 is showing an error. I tried updating it , but get an error: Windows found drivers but encountered an error when attempting to install them. The device cannot start code 10. I tried to find the driver on...
  8. Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible: Hi,My laptop touchpad stopped working. The I2C HID Device one of the 2 is showing an error. I tried updating it , but get an error: Windows found drivers but encountered an error when attempting to install them. The device cannot start code 10. I tried to find the driver on...
  9. Unable to cast HP Pavilion x360 Convertible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to cast HP Pavilion x360 Convertible: My notebook HP Pavilion x360 Convertible will not cast to Hisense Roku TV. It will not go beyond this point then I get a notification on my laptop saying couldn't connect. PLEASE HELP!...
  10. HP Pavilion X360 Convertible 14t-dw000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion X360 Convertible 14t-dw000: Our camera just suddenly stopped working. We have tried restarting, looking at the device manager no "imaging" or "camera" options, even when "show hidden" is activated, and downloading a camera for Windows. Our camera continues to say we can't find the camera, error code...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp pavilion x360 convertible keyboard and mouse not working