Windows 10: Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible

Discus and support Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,My laptop touchpad stopped working. The I2C HID Device one of the 2 is showing an error. I tried updating it , but get an error: Windows found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DSOB, Nov 13, 2022.

1. DSOB Win User

Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible

Hi,My laptop touchpad stopped working. The I2C HID Device one of the 2 is showing an error. I tried updating it , but get an error: Windows found drivers but encountered an error when attempting to install them. The device cannot start code 10. I tried to find the driver on the HP Support website, but they have nothing. Is there a way to manually update/install a driver? I'm running Windows 11 with all the latest updates installed. The system model is HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-dw1xxx. Thank you,

:)

2. Camera/webcam not working on my HP Pavilion x360

HI there,

I have an HP Pavilion x360 with Windows 10 and can't seem to get my webcam / camera to work.

It is not listed on the Device Manager list.

Thanks for the help.

JN

JohnNyamekor, Nov 13, 2022
  3. Does The: HP Pavilion m1-u000 x360 Convertible PC - Support: Windows 11?

Does The: HP Pavilion m1-u000 x360 Convertible PC - Support: Windows 11?

John Wissa, Nov 13, 2022
  4. Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible

Don Varnau, Nov 13, 2022
Thema:

Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible

1. Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible - Similar Threads - Touchpad working Pavilion

2. HP Pavilion x360 convertible 15-er1008ca Touchpad partially stops working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion x360 convertible 15-er1008ca Touchpad partially stops working.: Almost everyday the touchpad stops working at some point. And at random times it also fixes itself temporarily before breaking again. It's the bottom left quadrant, around the left click area. It's completely unresponsive in those areas, clicking doesnt work, scrolling doesnt...
  3. HP Pavilion x360 convertible 15-er1008ca Touchpad partially stops working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion x360 convertible 15-er1008ca Touchpad partially stops working.: Almost everyday the touchpad stops working at some point. And at random times it also fixes itself temporarily before breaking again. It's the bottom left quadrant, around the left click area. It's completely unresponsive in those areas, clicking doesnt work, scrolling doesnt...
  4. My touchpad does not work, it HP Pavilion X360. Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My touchpad does not work, it HP Pavilion X360. Help!: I have tried step by step I found online, but still nothing works. Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-does-not-work-it-hp-pavilion-x360-help/03573241-947f-4454-b0ab-9807c9f0c1bd
  5. My touchpad does not work, it HP Pavilion X360. Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad does not work, it HP Pavilion X360. Help!: I have tried step by step I found online, but still nothing works. Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-does-not-work-it-hp-pavilion-x360-help/03573241-947f-4454-b0ab-9807c9f0c1bd
  6. My touchpad does not work, it HP Pavilion X360. Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible: Hi,My laptop touchpad stopped working. The I2C HID Device one of the 2 is showing an error. I tried updating it , but get an error: Windows found drivers but encountered an error when attempting to install them. The device cannot start code 10. I tried to find the driver on...
  8. Unable to cast HP Pavilion x360 Convertible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to cast HP Pavilion x360 Convertible: My notebook HP Pavilion x360 Convertible will not cast to Hisense Roku TV. It will not go beyond this point then I get a notification on my laptop saying couldn't connect. PLEASE HELP!...
  9. Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14

Touchpad not working on my HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14: Hi,I just found out that after the recent OS update version 21H1, my touchpad stopped working.However the keyboard is working but i am not able to use the touchpad. Even the cursor is not showing.I had tried to update the latest BIOS and then install the new synaptics...
  10. HP Pavilion X360 Convertible 14t-dw000

HP Pavilion X360 Convertible 14t-dw000: Our camera just suddenly stopped working. We have tried restarting, looking at the device manager no "imaging" or "camera" options, even when "show hidden" is activated, and downloading a camera for Windows. Our camera continues to say we can't find the camera, error code...