Windows 10: Touchpad on Toshiba L955

Discus and support Touchpad on Toshiba L955 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The touchpad on my laptop has somehow been disabled, how do I re-enable it>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Luckyduck3, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Touchpad on Toshiba L955

The touchpad on my laptop has somehow been disabled, how do I re-enable it>

:)

Luckyduck3, Apr 22, 2019

2. [FS][US]   Toshiba satellite L955-s5370(i5 ivy)15.6"

Toshiba satellite L955-s5370(i5 ivy)15.6" Price Drop!

I'm selling a 3 month old toshiba satellite L955-s5370 15.6" laptop with windows 8,very good condition.full specs here- http://www.staples.com/Toshiba-L955-...product_985042

Touchpad on Toshiba L955 [​IMG]

There is a faint scratch on the upper left hand corner of the bezel circled in red,the flash makes it look worse than it is.

original box,battery,and charger are included.charger has some nicks in the wire, all have been covered in electrical tape since they were noticed.
    asking $565 shipped
    HEAT-http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=71671

TheGrapist, Apr 22, 2019
  3. nxavis9 Win User
    I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Touchpad on Toshiba L955

TouchPad problem

see attached screenshot of the keys after I re ran the scan

so i assume next steps are to have that program open that you suggested whilst using the laptop and then when the touchpad gets disabled to check if the keys have changed?

bartjunited, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

Touchpad on Toshiba L955

1. Touchpad on Toshiba L955 - Similar Threads - Touchpad Toshiba L955

2. Toshiba Satellite L755-17N touchpad drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite L755-17N touchpad drivers: Hi,Could anyone tell me where i can acquire the correct drivers for the touchpad on my Toshiba Satellite that i have upgraded to windows 10 please, i have tried uninstalling the drivers etc and updating but nothing seems to work???Kind regardsKevin...
  3. Toshiba Satellite L755-17N touchpad drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Satellite L755-17N touchpad drivers: Hi,Could anyone tell me where i can acquire the correct drivers for the touchpad on my Toshiba Satellite that i have upgraded to windows 10 please, i have tried uninstalling the drivers etc and updating but nothing seems to work???Kind regardsKevin...
  4. Toshiba Satellite L755-17N touchpad drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Toshiba Notebook touchpad no longer works - driver disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Notebook touchpad no longer works - driver disappeared.: Hi My touchpad in Toshiba Notebook stopped working recently and in the Device Manager there no longer seem to be a driver for the touchpad. How do I get/download a new driver or fix the problem? Also, I am running windows 8.1....
  6. Camara Integrada y Touchpad Toshiba S845-SP4336TL

Camara Integrada y Touchpad Toshiba S845-SP4336TL: Buenas noches. Tengo un equipo Toshiba, el de la descripcion de mi pregunta, el cual venia con Windows 8 instalado. Cuando ofrecieron la actualizacion para Windows 10, lo hice para mejorar el rendimiento del equipo pero sucedio un efecto contrario. La camara web...
  7. The mouse of the touchpad on my toshiba laptop is not working.

The mouse of the touchpad on my toshiba laptop is not working.: Hi, The mouse of my Toshiba laptop with windows 10 is not working. When I use external mouse, it does show the arrow and works properly. Without the external mouse, only the click touch screen works, but not the touch pad. Any advice?...
  8. toshiba touchpad activate

toshiba touchpad activate: how do I activate Toshiba touchpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-touchpad-activate/13778535-d100-4149-baf3-d2854b2d3ca6
  9. Toshiba Satellite C655 Win10 touchpad not working

Toshiba Satellite C655 Win10 touchpad not working: I have a Toshiba Satellite C655 running Windows 10 and the touchpad does not work. Tried FN-F9, no go. Need help with next step(s). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-c655-win10-touchpad-not-working/8a240684-c248-4f0f-994f-a46c249266cc
  10. Touchpad Issue on Toshiba laptop W10

Touchpad Issue on Toshiba laptop W10: i have toshiba laptop satellite 55 with W10. When i start the computer the cursor on the touchpad works fine but when the computer programs all open up i can no longer see the arrow of the touchpad. I have tried fn 5 and fn9 but still cant see ii. What can i do?...