Windows 10: Touchpad options are different than showing up on internet

Discus and support Touchpad options are different than showing up on internet in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently re-installed windows 11 on my new upgraded SSD. While I was trying to update my settings related to touchpad gestures and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HarshaVardhan_1108, May 27, 2022.

1. Touchpad options are different than showing up on internet

Hi, I have recently re-installed windows 11 on my new upgraded SSD. While I was trying to update my settings related to touchpad gestures and multi-finger touch I noticed that there are no such options available in my system. I have posted Screenshots of my systemlight theme and what I have found onlinedark theme. Kindly help me what could be the reason and how to solve it.Thanks

:)

HarshaVardhan_1108, May 27, 2022
  2. nxavis9 Win User

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, May 27, 2022
  3. turn off touchpad

Thanks for trying I downloaded driver for touchpad, followed the steps you listed but it did not solve the problem - When I get to the last tab for the software, there is no checkbox for "disable touchpad if mouse is attached." I can completely disable the
    touchpad by system, and you, advised against this so at least I had the warning not to completely disable touchpad. I have tried the other options suggested but to no avail. Frustrating!

MonetteIrwin, May 27, 2022
  4. lacrumb Win User

Touchpad options are different than showing up on internet

Touchpad: LOST OPTION to Disable the Touchpad when a Mouse is Connected

Do not go to the Touchpad listing bur to the Mouse listing and then to Additional mouse options on the right of the screen and get the display that I showed above.

lacrumb, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Touchpad options are different than showing up on internet

1. Touchpad options are different than showing up on internet - Similar Threads - Touchpad options are

2. No wifi options show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wifi options show up: I have a wifi box connected to my pc with a ethernet cable. I haven’t payed my wifi bill so i’m trying to use another wifi option but they don’t show so i’m left with no wifi for my pc. I’ve unplugged the ethernet cable, unplugged the wifi box, ect and nothing works...
  3. No wifi options show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No wifi options show up: I have a wifi box connected to my pc with a ethernet cable. I haven’t payed my wifi bill so i’m trying to use another wifi option but they don’t show so i’m left with no wifi for my pc. I’ve unplugged the ethernet cable, unplugged the wifi box, ect and nothing works...
  4. Touchpad options are different than showing up on internet

Touchpad options are different than showing up on internet: Hi, I have recently re-installed windows 11 on my new upgraded SSD. While I was trying to update my settings related to touchpad gestures and multi-finger touch I noticed that there are no such options available in my system. I have posted Screenshots of my systemlight theme...
  5. Internet access icon shows different network names than the netsh>wlan show profiles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access icon shows different network names than the netsh>wlan show profiles: netsh>wlan show profilesProfiles on interface Wi-Fi 2:Group policy profiles read only <None>User profiles All User Profile : iPhone All User Profile : CANDRNET All User Profile : Roniphone All User Profile : Pantum-AP-08BAB9&nb...
  6. Internet access icon shows different network names than the netsh>wlan show profiles

Internet access icon shows different network names than the netsh>wlan show profiles: netsh>wlan show profilesProfiles on interface Wi-Fi 2:Group policy profiles read only <None>User profiles All User Profile : iPhone All User Profile : CANDRNET All User Profile : Roniphone All User Profile : Pantum-AP-08BAB9&nb...
  7. Internet access icon shows different network names than the netsh>wlan show profiles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Internet not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet not showing up: My internet is not showing up under the wifi tab on the taskbar. It only says airplane mode. I’ve had this problem before and I just reset my computer and it worked, but not this time. I’ve followed every solution I can find online and nothing is working. submitted by...
  9. Touchpad option not showing in Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad option not showing in Settings: When I go to Settings / Devices / Touchpad, the "Leave touchpad on when a mouse is connected" does not show up at all. I hadn't realized it was supposed to be there until I saw it on another one's system. Is there a way that I can that to show up on this system?...
  10. Internet shows other internet connections than just mine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet shows other internet connections than just mine: When I sign onto my computer, I'm seeing other internet connections than mine such as Motorola-F980D and Hidden Network, as well as other pop-up. They show to connect automatically when I sign on, but I never authorized this and don't know how to make it stop. I click off the...