Windows 10: Touchpad Options are missing

Discus and support Touchpad Options are missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought a USB touchpad named "Vogek USB Touchpad (wired)" for my Desktop PC. (It seems it belongs to Jelly Comb.) The OS, which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stefanos, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Stefanos Win User

Touchpad Options are missing

Hello,

I recently bought a USB touchpad named "Vogek USB Touchpad (wired)" for my Desktop PC.
    (It seems it belongs to Jelly Comb.)
    The OS, which I use, is Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.

After I connected the device with my PC, it was recognized immediately and I could use it.
    However, all the Touchpad options are missing!
    When I go to Start -> Settings -> Devices, I see no Touchpad!
    The only thing I can see there is a device named "Usb Touch", but I can't do anything with it.

I would like to have all the options available which are on a Surface Pro (as example).
    Adjusting sensivity and touch gestures is very important for me.
    According to the manual (no drivers were included), the Touchpad is a Precision Touchpad
    and supports 3 and 4 finger gestures.

I've already tried different USB ports, Windows updates, PC restarts.
    No success!

This is how it looks for me:

Touchpad Options are missing [​IMG]

On the left side, where the topic title is "Geräte", there is no "Touchpad" available.

Can you help me, please?
    Best regards

:)

Stefanos, Apr 5, 2019
  2. nxavis9 Win User

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Apr 5, 2019
  3. turn off touchpad

Thanks for trying I downloaded driver for touchpad, followed the steps you listed but it did not solve the problem - When I get to the last tab for the software, there is no checkbox for "disable touchpad if mouse is attached." I can completely disable the
    touchpad by system, and you, advised against this so at least I had the warning not to completely disable touchpad. I have tried the other options suggested but to no avail. Frustrating!

MonetteIrwin, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Touchpad

Hi Denise,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check if the touchpad is enabled in Mouse Properties.

Please follow these steps below to check the status of the touchpad.

• Click Start and choose Settings.
    • Click on Devices. Choose Mouse & touchpad. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click
      Additional mouse options.
    • The Mouse Properties window will open. Click the tab furthest to the right (ELAN
      or Device Settings).
    • Under Devices, check if your touchpad is disabled. If it is disabled, click the touchpad to select it and then click
      Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Touchpad Options are missing - Similar Threads - Touchpad Options are

2. Synaptics Precision Touchpad Filter Driver option missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synaptics Precision Touchpad Filter Driver option missing: with reference to my earlier post, i am unable to get any answer and i am running touch pad by enabling and disabling through the touchpad option in windows.https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-Notebooks/touchpad-moving-on-its-own-uncontroable/m-p/8319152... From past two...
  3. Synaptics Precision Touchpad Filter Driver option missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synaptics Precision Touchpad Filter Driver option missing: with reference to my earlier post, i am unable to get any answer and i am running touch pad by enabling and disabling through the touchpad option in windows.https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-Notebooks/touchpad-moving-on-its-own-uncontroable/m-p/8319152... From past two...
  4. Synaptics Precision Touchpad Filter Driver option missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Gesture options are missing in touchpad settings.

Gesture options are missing in touchpad settings.: I want to disable and enable few gestures. But when I go on setting page and I am lost because there no options to do so and I am pretty sure my laptop does supports gesture features. Please help me in that. It will be a great help to me....
  6. Synaptics TouchPad options

Synaptics TouchPad options: Hello all, My touchpad is Synaptics. I would like to customize it more; particularly, to scroll with one finger. Unfortunatelly I cannot find neither Synaptics tab in Mouse properties, nor Synaptics control panel separately. Could you help me, please? Product: HP Spectre...
  7. HP Laptop - Windows 10 - Settings options for touchpad missing

HP Laptop - Windows 10 - Settings options for touchpad missing: Settings for my touchpad are awfully limited. On the previous laptop that I owned there was an extensive menu for enabling and disabling touchpad gestures. A search on this Windows Support forum yeilded a topic that directed you on how to update drivers within the Device...
  8. Missing option to keep touchpad off when a mouse is plugged in

Missing option to keep touchpad off when a mouse is plugged in: I`ve been reading several threads on this topic and have tried the different solutions offered, but so far none has worked. I have Win 10 /64 Under Touchpad, there should be an option to turn off the touchpad when a mouse is plugged in, however this option is missing. I...
  9. Touchpad option disappeared

Touchpad option disappeared: My HP360 Envy did an update now my touchpad no longer works and it can't be found in the device manager. Any suggestions as to how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-option-disappeared/1f25180b-6810-4702-856f-a52d06a0c0f2
  10. Task view option missing from touchpad swipe options

in Windows 10 Support
    Task view option missing from touchpad swipe options: Hi, I have just bought my first Windows computer in about 10 years. I got the Surface Book. I'm mostly loving it but am having one problem. I hope someone can help. Online I read (and in the store on the demo model I was able to test) that I was able to set 3 finger...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touchpad option missing

2. touchpad gesture options missing in windows 10 settings

3. touchpad options missing

4. vogek touchpad pl-603c drivers,
  5. windows mousapad options missing,
  6. Touchpad turn off option missing