Windows 10: Touchpad Pointer disappears after waking the computer - Windows 10

Discus and support Touchpad Pointer disappears after waking the computer - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Y700 Touch running Windows 10. My OS and drivers should all be completely up to date. However now whenever I bring my laptop out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Guybot1001, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Touchpad Pointer disappears after waking the computer - Windows 10

I have a Lenovo Y700 Touch running Windows 10. My OS and drivers should all be completely up to date.
    However now whenever I bring my laptop out of sleep mode, the touchpad pointer seems to drop off the face of the planet. I cannot click with the touchpad or anything without uninstalling and reinstalling the driver for it. This started happening ever since I set the computer to not need a password upon waking up.

:)

Guybot1001, Nov 7, 2018

2. the pointer will not show up in games, and the custom pointers still disappear for both my mouse and touchpad

Original title: Mouse Pointer Dissappears

I downloaded windows 10 a while ago. Recently, I got a custom pointer (blue light saber, it was cool) and it would often disappear. I switched back to the default pointer. Now, that pointer disappears whenever I play games, like Halo Spartan Strike. I turned
    on mouse trails. I did all the stuff with the driver. I did all the Fn combinations, but the pointer will not show up in games, and the custom pointers still disappear. I have searched the help community and tried everything I saw. This happens for both my
    mouse and touchpad. Any ideas? Also I am dumb when it comes to tech-talk so please keep it simple. Touchpad Pointer disappears after waking the computer - Windows 10 :)

• Dell Inspirion 15 3000 Series laptop
    • Logitech Mouse M310

Thanks.

Salacious B. Crumb, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Touchpad, pointer not working, pointer disappeared

My touchpad isn't responding and my pointer has disappeared too, the pointer doesn't move around whilst not being seen as the touchpad isn't working.

i've tried the whole mouse and touchpad setting but the elan network has gone too, the fn + (f3,f5,f9) etc still done nothing.

i have an hp laptop with windows 10 and have tried so many ways through youtube help clips but still nothing.. What can i do other than take it to a repair shop, and if anybody has a contact number for phone assist that would be very appreciated as googles
    millions of searches can't find one.. Thank you if you can help!

Mikey89mjb, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Touchpad Pointer disappears after waking the computer - Windows 10

Disappearing Mouse Pointer

I have Windows 10 and my mouse pointer keeps disappearing from the screen. If I restart my computer, it comes back, but eventually disappears again. I'm only using a touchpad - not a plug-in mouse.

JessicaH_77, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Touchpad Pointer disappears after waking the computer - Windows 10

1. Touchpad Pointer disappears after waking the computer - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Touchpad Pointer disappears

2. Touchpad pointer keeps freezing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad pointer keeps freezing on windows 10: My pointer keeps freezing and works again after pressing any key from keyboard. But again after few seconds, it freezes. And again if i press any key from my keyboard it starts to worktemporarily.I've updated my mouse ,touchpad drivers but nothing's working.Ps: I currently...
  3. Disappearing pointer after updating windows 10

Disappearing pointer after updating windows 10: just updated windows 10 and now I can't see the pointer when I move it over a website for example - this microsoft community website or the New York times, etc.. What can I do? I need to see the pointer , it's a big help. Tried restarting computer and it worked briefly, then...
  4. Mouse pointer disappearing

Mouse pointer disappearing: My USB mouse pointer disappearing every now and then. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-disappearing/9146b0ac-3106-42a0-9dd8-7b0d5cc23eb1
  5. touchpad and pointer

touchpad and pointer: How can I get touchpad and pointer to work? Everything else appears ok, but touchpad and pointer are not functioning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-and-pointer/ad9a51b2-28fe-47ee-8981-4f8a69cfd88c
  6. Disappearing pointer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappearing pointer: I was in Facebook game room and installed The Last Leviathan Arcade game. after I left the game now my pointer won't show up on any of the other facebook games. What can I do besides reboot my PC?...
  7. touchpad pointer is frozen

touchpad pointer is frozen: touchpad pointer is frozen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-pointer-is-frozen/1066a466-3346-4680-864d-f750a0602cce
  8. Disappearing Mouse Pointer

Disappearing Mouse Pointer: I have Windows 10 and my mouse pointer keeps disappearing from the screen. If I restart my computer, it comes back, but eventually disappears again. I'm only using a touchpad - not a plug-in mouse....
  9. Pointer disappears

Pointer disappears: Why does my pointer disappear when I open my laptop after sleep mode and how can I get it back quickly? Can I stop this happening? * Moved from Insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/pointer-disappears/7d077e5f-0fdb-4cb5-bc26-dd2af5dc4285
  10. Mouse pointer disappears on wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse pointer disappears on wake from sleep: Recently my mouse pointer has been disappearing when the system wakes in Windows 10 Pro. I can still see it highlighting when moving the mouse and the dialog open with a right click. It only comes back if I open the Task Manager or a separate window. Strangely if I manually...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp touchpad cusor working fine then disappeared

2. touchpad marker disappears

3. touchpad pointer disappears windows 10

4. windows 10 mouse disappears after login,
  5. how to unlock trackpad after sleep,
  6. touchpad pointer disappears,
  7. touchpad caser disappearing,
  8. pointer disappears lenovo windows 10 tablet touchpad,
  9. microsoft 10 cursor disappeared after sleep,
  10. cursor gone after login,
  11. cursor gone after sleep windows 10,