Windows 10: Touchpad problem after Update

Discus and support Touchpad problem after Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Last night, 9 April 2019, I updated my Windows to the last version but after that my touchpad stopped working. Am I the only one with this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ana_208, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Ana_208 Win User

Touchpad problem after Update

Last night, 9 April 2019, I updated my Windows to the last version but after that my touchpad stopped working. Am I the only one with this problem?

Do you know what I can do to fix it? I tried to update the touchpad driver, to unistall and reinstall it but nothing worked.

Thank you in advance.

:)

Ana_208, Apr 10, 2019

2. TouchPad problem

see attached screenshot of the keys after I re ran the scan

so i assume next steps are to have that program open that you suggested whilst using the laptop and then when the touchpad gets disabled to check if the keys have changed?

bartjunited, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Touchpad gestures NOT working

Hi Abuzar,

Your touchpad drivers might be outdated or corrupted. I would suggest that you update the touchpad driver. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and X together and select
      Device Manager.
    • Locate the touchpad driver.
    • Right-click on the touchpad driver icon and click Update Driver software.
    • Click on Search automatically for Updated driver software option.

If the driver for Windows 10 is not available, download and reinstall the latest touchpad drivers from the manufacturer website.

Keep us updated.

Aileen Alf, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Touchpad problem after Update

turn off touchpad

Thanks for trying I downloaded driver for touchpad, followed the steps you listed but it did not solve the problem - When I get to the last tab for the software, there is no checkbox for "disable touchpad if mouse is attached." I can completely disable the
    touchpad by system, and you, advised against this so at least I had the warning not to completely disable touchpad. I have tried the other options suggested but to no avail. Frustrating!

MonetteIrwin, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Touchpad problem after Update

1. Touchpad problem after Update - Similar Threads - Touchpad problem Update

2. touchpad problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad problem: so my touchpad just works and then stops working out of nowhere, i updated the driver drivers but nothing got fixed. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-problem/5b94b760-cf52-47b2-8dc9-6c1816081d2b
  3. touchpad problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchpad problems: for some reason when I tried to use my touchpad to move the cursor it didn't move so I went and used my mouse instead so I went into the setting to see if my touchpad was on and everything so I tried to use my touchpad again then it barely made the cursor move, the touchpad...
  4. Touchpad Problems after Windows Update

Touchpad Problems after Windows Update: My synaptics touchpad's right button no longer has any effect and the "Synaptics App" Clickpad settings blink rapidly after the last Windows Update. Which update is most likely to be guilty see screenshot/should I roll back? Rolling back the touchpad driver, and rolling it...
  5. Problems with touchpad after removing mouse

Problems with touchpad after removing mouse: I have unchecked the option that lets the touchpad active if a mouse is connected but when I remove my mouse the touchpad does not work. Could this be a Windows problem or a driver problem ?...
  6. Touchpad Problem

Touchpad Problem: Hi. I don't have a Touchpad setting. What will I do. Please help me. My laptop's unit is Aspire E 14 E5-411[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-problem/fdfca3db-ca0a-4d58-b00c-207032ba3fe6
  7. Touchpad problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad problem: I tried Dell Touchpad Drivers from site but not worked. error like (This app can't run on your PC.. To find version of your PC, check with the software publisher..) and Drivers from DELL site isInput_Driver_CN4KX_WN32_19.0.9.4_A00 (Synaptics) When i uninstall touchpad driver...
  8. TouchPad problem

TouchPad problem: I have a Toshiba s50 , i7 laptop and the touchpad/smartpad has stopped working. This has been an intermittent ongoing issue for months and months. I have tried the following - uninstalling and reinstalling drivers - ensuring the touchpad is enabled via control panel and...
  9. Touchpad Problems after 1709 Upgrade

Touchpad Problems after 1709 Upgrade: I am using Windows 10 on a 2008 Macbook Air, it is working fine using Apple's Boot Camp drivers in compatibility mode. After the latest 1709 update, the touchpad stopped working as it had on the previous update. I got it working again using the driver manager to find the...
  10. Problem with touchpad on HP Pavilion after updating to Windows 10

Problem with touchpad on HP Pavilion after updating to Windows 10: Hi, I've updated my laptop to Windows 10 and now the touchpad is really slow to react. I've checked the settings and it was set to a medium delay which I've now changed to no delay but it's still doing it. I've checked in device manager and it says the driver software is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant disable touchpad windows 10

2. techped problam upded new