Windows 10: Touchpad settings

Discus and support Touchpad settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]After I updated my laptop to the latest 1903 version, my touchpad settings lost its gesture settings. How can I fix this ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Đức Nghiêm Bá Chung, May 29, 2019.

1. Touchpad settings

Touchpad settings f17848a9-4840-423b-b952-c413e22d660c?upload=true.jpg After I updated my laptop to the latest 1903 version, my touchpad settings lost its gesture settings. How can I fix this ?

:)

Đức Nghiêm Bá Chung, May 29, 2019

2. precision touchpad settings/revert to synapsis driver

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the details.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you finding the settings for Synaptics Touchpad.

• Press Windows + X keys, select Control Panel.
    • Select Large view in Categories.
    • Select Mouse and select Synaptics touchpad
      in the tabs and check if you can find the settings for it.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 29, 2019
  3. nxavis9 Win User
    I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, May 29, 2019
  4. Touchpad settings

Some Touchpad Settings Are Gone.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, please answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. What is the make and model number of your computer?
    2. Were there any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Fix touchpad problems in Windows 10
    and check if this helps.

For reference, you may also refer to
    Touchpad gestures for Windows 10

Give it a shot and let us know of any changes.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Touchpad settings

1. Touchpad settings - Similar Threads - Touchpad settings

2. TOUCHPAD SETTINGS IS MISSING AND ITS NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TOUCHPAD SETTINGS IS MISSING AND ITS NOT WORKING: Hello! i had a problem about my asus fx355vd last week i off my touchpad using fn/f9 and after 3 days the windows got an update and firstly i didin't know my touchpad had a problem. Right now i tried to do fn/f9 again and it shows touchpad is disabled and the touchpad is...
  3. TOUCHPAD SETTINGS IS MISSING AND ITS NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TOUCHPAD SETTINGS IS MISSING AND ITS NOT WORKING: Hello! i had a problem about my asus fx355vd last week i off my touchpad using fn/f9 and after 3 days the windows got an update and firstly i didin't know my touchpad had a problem. Right now i tried to do fn/f9 again and it shows touchpad is disabled and the touchpad is...
  4. TOUCHPAD SETTINGS IS MISSING AND ITS NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Touchpad gesture settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad gesture settings: Hello! My gestures settings was gone and I don't know how to fix it, I tried updating the drivers multiple times, but the touchpad gesture settings was still not showing. the reset button was not showing either, I even tried to reformat my device but nothing happens.. i just...
  6. Touchpad gesture settings

Touchpad gesture settings: Hello! My gestures settings was gone and I don't know how to fix it, I tried updating the drivers multiple times, but the touchpad gesture settings was still not showing. the reset button was not showing either, I even tried to reformat my device but nothing happens.. i just...
  7. Touchpad gesture settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. My Touchpad is completely missing from my settings and when downloading drivers i can seem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Touchpad is completely missing from my settings and when downloading drivers i can seem...: I was using my computer then I shut it down and about an hour later I took it out and I was unable to use the trackpad. I have tried looking in settings and it doesn't even show up as an option....
  9. My Touchpad is completely missing from my settings and when downloading drivers i can seem...

My Touchpad is completely missing from my settings and when downloading drivers i can seem...: I was using my computer then I shut it down and about an hour later I took it out and I was unable to use the trackpad. I have tried looking in settings and it doesn't even show up as an option....
  10. No Additional settings In touchpad settings. Tried to uninstall driver and installed again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Additional settings In touchpad settings. Tried to uninstall driver and installed again...: Tried to uninstall driver and installed again and again. Also tried to download driver from HP site. Couldn't see any difference. Please help!...