Windows 10: Touchpad suddenly stopped working.

Discus and support Touchpad suddenly stopped working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My touchpad suddenly stopped working. Acer Swift 314-56 windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by St.Thom, Dec 6, 2019.

1. St.Thom Win User

Touchpad suddenly stopped working.

My touchpad suddenly stopped working. Acer Swift 314-56 windows 10

:)

St.Thom, Dec 6, 2019

2. touchpad and keyboard suddenly stopped working

the touchpad and keyboard suddenly stopped working a few seconds after the computer starts. i did a system restore and it worked well for a few hours before it stopped working again. im not sure if this is because of the windows 10 updates. i mean, do
    i need to perform system restore everytime it happens? are there any ways to solve this permanently?

Alifa Meidra, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Touchpad stopped working

Hi Elizabeth,

We would like to ask some questions for clarification to know the best possible resolution to offer.

• Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done on your end?
    • Have you tried running the Windows Update Troubleshooter? If no, kindly check this

link
      to download the Windows Update Troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you check the article below as a guide on how to fix touchpad problems in Windows 10.

Fix touchpad problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your reply.

Nathaniel Mon, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Touchpad's buttons not working

Hi Tom,

When a device suddenly stops from working, it could be a driver incompatibility with the new Windows updates. For us to assist you better, we'd like to as the following:

• What is the name and version of your touchpad and driver?
    • Is the update you're referring to is a cumulative update or an upgrade from Windows 10 Creators Update to Fall Creators Update?
    • Aside from reinstalling the driver, can you provide us with all the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?
    • What version of Windows 10 was it running before?

Erika Aro, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Touchpad suddenly stopped working. - Similar Threads - Touchpad suddenly stopped

2. suddenly my touchpad working stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suddenly my touchpad working stop: Today i wok on my laptop but suddenly touchpad working stoped. i dont use mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-my-touchpad-working-stop/37ef4bfa-3250-422f-a71e-672bbed0d6e6
  3. suddenly my touchpad working stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    suddenly my touchpad working stop: Today i wok on my laptop but suddenly touchpad working stoped. i dont use mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-my-touchpad-working-stop/37ef4bfa-3250-422f-a71e-672bbed0d6e6
  4. Suddenly the Right click on touchpad stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suddenly the Right click on touchpad stopped working: Laptop Lenovo Thinkbook 16P , Less than 1 year oldThe Original OS was Windows 11Pro --> Right click was working OKThe Current OS is Windows 10 Pro v 22H2 built 19045.2846 Down gradedA few days ago the Right click stopped functioning.What I did :* Uninstalled & Reinstalled the...
  5. Suddenly the Right click on touchpad stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly the Right click on touchpad stopped working: Laptop Lenovo Thinkbook 16P , Less than 1 year oldThe Original OS was Windows 11Pro --> Right click was working OKThe Current OS is Windows 10 Pro v 22H2 built 19045.2846 Down gradedA few days ago the Right click stopped functioning.What I did :* Uninstalled & Reinstalled the...
  6. Suddenly the Right click on touchpad stopped working

7. My touchpad suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad suddenly stopped working: My touchpad stopped working, and in the settings only appear the option to choose the cursor speed. The option to enable or disable the touchpad doesn`t show up anymore. Can anyone guide me to solve it?...
  8. My touchpad suddenly stopped working

My touchpad suddenly stopped working: My touchpad stopped working, and in the settings only appear the option to choose the cursor speed. The option to enable or disable the touchpad doesn`t show up anymore. Can anyone guide me to solve it?...
  9. Suddenly the touchpad stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suddenly the touchpad stopped working: Hello. The touchpad has stopped working, the cursor does not move. The FN+F9 keys do not work. I think I did something, either I disabled the service or something.. I did not make a restore point, and if I restore it, the drivers and programs that I installed recently will be...
  10. touchpad and keyboard suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchpad and keyboard suddenly stopped working: the touchpad and keyboard suddenly stopped working a few seconds after the computer starts. i did a system restore and it worked well for a few hours before it stopped working again. im not sure if this is because of the windows 10 updates. i mean, do i need to perform system...