Windows 10: Touchpad working in Bios, but not in Windows -IdeaPad Slim 3 15IAN8

Discus and support Touchpad working in Bios, but not in Windows -IdeaPad Slim 3 15IAN8 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I am having an interesting issue, where trackpad of a new Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 is working in Bios, but not in Windows 10. Trackpad is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Milica Protic, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Touchpad working in Bios, but not in Windows -IdeaPad Slim 3 15IAN8

Hello everyone,I am having an interesting issue, where trackpad of a new Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 is working in Bios, but not in Windows 10. Trackpad is not popping up in device manager, and there is no Bios or function key to enable or disable trackpad.Bios has been updated to latest version, all Windows updates are installed, all latest drivers are installed from Lenovo website please note none of the trackpad drivers installed are not picking up the trackpad.Snip from mouse settings and device manager attached for reference. I assume trackpad dropped into one of the other devices, but none o

:)

Milica Protic, Feb 25, 2024

2. Issues Installing Windows On New Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3

Hello,

I recently purchased a brand new Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 and I have been having issues installing Windows. I have tried downloading Media Creation Tool onto flash drive, but it simply won’t boot. According to forums this might indicate hard drive issue. I don’t know what else to do, I’m not exactly tech savvy and would appreciate anyone’s suggestions.

Dajana Sejdić, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Jowi2525 Win User
    How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties.
    Then the instructions say "click Settings or Advanced Settings."
    Unfortunately, on the Lenovo Ideapad L340 there is no Settings or Advanced Settings to click on in the Mouse Settings Dialog box.
    I have seen lots of suggestions that involve clicking on the tab to the right of the Hardware tab on the Mouse Properties dialog box, but there is no tap to the right of the Hardware tab.
    I am open to registry editing also.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

Touchpad Settings in Windows 10, 8, 7 - IdeaPad - US

Jowi2525, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Touchpad working in Bios, but not in Windows -IdeaPad Slim 3 15IAN8

The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.

i updated using third-party tool like driver booster 10

it has that key but it does not do anything

the touchpad is not showing in the device manager as if its not being detected and as of official drivers, Lenovo sadly does not provide them for my specific model which is L3-15IML05 Laptop (ideapad) - Type 81Y3

here is the link for the device drivers

laptops and netbooks :: ideapad l series laptop :: l3 15iml05 :: 81y3 :: 81y300abed :: pf2bvrq8 Lenovo PC Support - Lenovo Support EG

Abdulrahman Shalaby, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Touchpad working in Bios, but not in Windows -IdeaPad Slim 3 15IAN8

1. Touchpad working in Bios, but not in Windows -IdeaPad Slim 3 15IAN8 - Similar Threads - Touchpad working Bios

2. Touchpad working in Bios, but not in Windows -IdeaPad Slim 3 15IAN8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad working in Bios, but not in Windows -IdeaPad Slim 3 15IAN8: Hello everyone,I am having an interesting issue, where trackpad of a new Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 is working in Bios, but not in Windows 10. Trackpad is not popping up in device manager, and there is no Bios or function key to enable or disable trackpad.Bios has been updated to...
  3. Touchpad working in Bios, but not in Windows -IdeaPad Slim 3 15IAN8

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad working in Bios, but not in Windows -IdeaPad Slim 3 15IAN8: Hello everyone,I am having an interesting issue, where trackpad of a new Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 is working in Bios, but not in Windows 10. Trackpad is not popping up in device manager, and there is no Bios or function key to enable or disable trackpad.Bios has been updated to...
  4. Issues Installing Windows On New Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues Installing Windows On New Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3: Hello,I recently purchased a brand new Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 and I have been having issues installing Windows. I have tried downloading Media Creation Tool onto flash drive, but it simply won’t boot. According to forums this might indicate hard drive issue. I don’t know what...
  5. Issues Installing Windows On New Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues Installing Windows On New Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3: Hello,I recently purchased a brand new Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 and I have been having issues installing Windows. I have tried downloading Media Creation Tool onto flash drive, but it simply won’t boot. According to forums this might indicate hard drive issue. I don’t know what...
  6. Issues Installing Windows On New Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to reinstall windows 11 on Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 with fully compatible Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall windows 11 on Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 with fully compatible Driver: Earlier, I tried the driver update app but encountered an issue that caused my Windows to be unable to open the app. Even when I clicked on the taskbar, my laptop flashed and the screen locked automatically. Because of this, I tried reinstalling my Windows with the Windows 11...
  8. The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.: please help i recently updated my drivers but all of a sudden, my touchpad stopped working and not showing in device manger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-touchpad-is-not-working-on-my-lenovo-ideapad/1aae422e-bda6-4957-a672-98e12646a540
  9. Windows 10 Driver problem, Lenovo IdeaPad 3, Touchpad not working

Windows 10 Driver problem, Lenovo IdeaPad 3, Touchpad not working: Hello,I bought 2 days ago a new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 3, so I installed windows 10 and everything is okay when I plugged in a mouse the touchpad stop working even the numbers keys on the right side of the keyboard, I'm sure it's a software issue because I see the Attention...
  10. Lenovo ideapad 110 Touchpad not working

Lenovo ideapad 110 Touchpad not working: Touchpad is no longer working and is not showing in Device Manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-110-touchpad-not-working/69f7f4e3-f7f1-4c35-9d41-7ceebb347cf8