Windows 10: Touchscreen and Pen not working after windows 10 update

Discus and support Touchscreen and Pen not working after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Touchscreen and Pen not working after windows 10 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnnBlessy, Aug 9, 2020.

1. AnnBlessy Win User

Touchscreen and Pen not working after windows 10 update

:)

AnnBlessy, Aug 9, 2020
  2. yogalD Win User

Touchscreen no longer works after installing pen drivers

I have an old tablet PC with a touchscreen and pen that I upgraded to Windows 10 (from 8.1), and initially the touch screen capabilities worked fine but the pen was useless. After Windows Update automatically installed the drivers for pen/Intel HD graphics/etc, the pen worked as intended but now there is no touchscreen functionality at all. What now?

yogalD, Aug 9, 2020
  3. after update to version 1709 touchscreen and pen not working

Lenovo Thinkpad 10 running Windows 10 Home.

After automatic update to Windows 10 Version 1709 the touchscreen, pen input and screen rotation sensors do not work.

ThomasGGregg, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Touchscreen and Pen not working after windows 10 update

after update to version 1709 touchscreen and pen not working

Yes I disabled then enabled the touch screen in device manager.

No change to the problem.

Everything works fine with the ac adapter plugged in.

On battery the touchscreen and pen don't work since the 1709 update.

ThomasGGregg, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Touchscreen and Pen not working after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Touchscreen Pen working

2. Problem with the touchscreen and the pen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with the touchscreen and the pen.: So recently my friend purchased a Laptop that has touchscreen and a pen but while using it for about a hour the touchscreen and the pen stopped working. My friend tried every single solution that he found on the internet and now he tried to uninstall the HID - compliant...
  3. Problem with the touchscreen and the pen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with the touchscreen and the pen.: So recently my friend purchased a Laptop that has touchscreen and a pen but while using it for about a hour the touchscreen and the pen stopped working. My friend tried every single solution that he found on the internet and now he tried to uninstall the HID - compliant...
  4. Yoga 260 touchscreen and pen not working after update, device manager says they are not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yoga 260 touchscreen and pen not working after update, device manager says they are not...: Yoga 260 touchscreen and pen not working after Windows 11 update, device manager says they are not connected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yoga-260-touchscreen-and-pen-not-working-after/1891b208-ef6c-4aca-8395-f0eab8aa325f
  5. Yoga 260 touchscreen and pen not working after update, device manager says they are not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yoga 260 touchscreen and pen not working after update, device manager says they are not...: Yoga 260 touchscreen and pen not working after Windows 11 update, device manager says they are not connected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yoga-260-touchscreen-and-pen-not-working-after/1891b208-ef6c-4aca-8395-f0eab8aa325f
  6. Touchscreen finger input not working for a few seconds after using pen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen finger input not working for a few seconds after using pen: Hello! I just bought an Asus Zenbook Flip UX563FD and I'm having a few issues with the touchscreen. It comes with a pen I regularly use for taking notes. It is also compatible with other pens like the Surface pen. Whenever I just used the pen and want to scroll up or down, it...
  7. Touchscreen not working after updates

Touchscreen not working after updates: After installed Windows 10 Pro updates my Touchscreen on my Dell is not working. The drives appear to be the problem, but I cannot find the drivers on Windows Update to fix what the new updates caused. The drives needed are for a Dell Laptop for the N-trig Duosense...
  8. Touchscreen no longer works after installing pen drivers

Touchscreen no longer works after installing pen drivers: I have an old tablet PC with a touchscreen and pen that I upgraded to Windows 10 (from 8.1), and initially the touch screen capabilities worked fine but the pen was useless. After Windows Update automatically installed the drivers for pen/Intel HD graphics/etc, the pen worked...
  9. Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 update

Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 update: Hi, I have an HP Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook 15-4010nr. Some time ago I updated my computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, after that my touchscreen stopped working. It never bothered me until now. I tried going into the Device Manager and uninstalling the driver but the...
  10. Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 update

Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 update: Hi, I have an HP Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook 15-4010nr. Some time ago I updated my computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, after that my touchscreen stopped working. It never bothered me until now. I tried going into the Device Manager and uninstalling the driver but the...