Windows 10: Touchscreen doesn’t work

Discus and support Touchscreen doesn’t work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The touchscreen of my Lenovo P52 doesn’t work. The Active Pen 2 and Thinkpad Pen Pro don’t work with my device either. The system is Windows 10 Pro and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Connor McMichael, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Touchscreen doesn’t work

The touchscreen of my Lenovo P52 doesn’t work. The Active Pen 2 and Thinkpad Pen Pro don’t work with my device either. The system is Windows 10 Pro and it came with this laptop. Is it a compatibility issue and is there any setup?

:)

Connor McMichael, Oct 30, 2018

2. Touchscreen

Hi Gracia,

If your touchscreen doesn't work, you can check this article
    for the five simple steps that may fix this issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Michelle Vil, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Reinstalled Windows 10 Home on a HP Stream x360 Convertible touchscreen PC and now the touchscreen no longer works...

Thank you for your response. You may also utilize the troubleshooting steps that can be found in this link:

Five things to try if your touchscreen doesn't work.
    This link contains steps on what to do for the issues concerning unresponsive touchscreen panels of devices.

Feel free to update us of the result for us to assist you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Touchscreen doesn’t work

Windows 10 and TouchScreen

Hello,

As a first troubleshooting step, feel free to check out this link
    for steps that you can try if your touchscreen doesn't work. If the steps still won't work, please let us know, and provide us with all the troubleshooting steps you have done so far so we could provide further assistance.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Touchscreen doesn’t work

1. Touchscreen doesn’t work - Similar Threads - Touchscreen doesn’t

2. Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??: hey guys, My Dell Inspiron 15 3511's touchscreen stopped working and as recommended, I uninstalled the HID Compliant Touchscreen, and restarted my system, but it hasn't come back. already checked, it isnt hidden, just gone. Can I somehow download the driver back? would that...
  3. Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??: hey guys, My Dell Inspiron 15 3511's touchscreen stopped working and as recommended, I uninstalled the HID Compliant Touchscreen, and restarted my system, but it hasn't come back. already checked, it isnt hidden, just gone. Can I somehow download the driver back? would that...
  4. HID-compliant touchscreen greyed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID-compliant touchscreen greyed out: HP Elitebook touchscreen stopped workingok so a couple of hours ago i was just using my computer drawing on an app using the touchscreen and all of a sudden it stopped working. i have been following steps to try and sort this for a while, for a bit i couldnt find the driver...
  5. HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone: Hello,My touchscreen stopped working and after reading through other posts/answers in this community regarding the same issue, I found the HID_Compliant touchscreen driver "hidden" in the human interface devices in my device manager. It did not give me an option to disable...
  6. HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone

HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone: Hello,My touchscreen stopped working and after reading through other posts/answers in this community regarding the same issue, I found the HID_Compliant touchscreen driver "hidden" in the human interface devices in my device manager. It did not give me an option to disable...
  7. HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How do I make the touchscreen wait before the mouse click action happens?

How do I make the touchscreen wait before the mouse click action happens?: How do I make the mouse click action slightly slower when I use the touchscreen on my surface devices?Specific example-I'm looking at a Web page and touch and drag on the screen to scroll the page but the system activates a mouse click where my finger lands before it starts...
  9. Why doesn’t my Touchscreen work anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why doesn’t my Touchscreen work anymore?: I’ve had a Window Surface Laptop for quite some time, but after I updated it to window 10, the touchscreen won’t work anymore at all. submitted by /u/_An_Unknown_User_ [link] [comments]...
  10. Touchscreen doesn’t work anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchscreen doesn’t work anymore: The touchscreen stopped working. I switched to the tablet mode but the touchscreen looks like it doesn’t exist. I use Dell Inspiron 15-5568 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-doesnt-work-anymore/9e0d0d7e-ae50-4dad-aac7-a87811cac792

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell inspiron one 2020 touch screen doesnt work in windows10

2. pro x2 display doesnt work