Windows 10: Touchscreen doesn't work

Discus and support Touchscreen doesn't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi everybody I use a Lenovo 720 yoga type 12 lb laptop with window 10, suddenly my touch screen doesn't work, anyone knows the solution? Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mamanhazar, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Touchscreen doesn't work

hi everybody
    I use a Lenovo 720 yoga type 12 lb laptop with window 10, suddenly my touch screen doesn't work, anyone knows the solution? Thank you

:)

mamanhazar, Apr 5, 2019

2. Touchscreen

Hi Gracia,

If your touchscreen doesn't work, you can check this article
    for the five simple steps that may fix this issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Michelle Vil, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Reinstalled Windows 10 Home on a HP Stream x360 Convertible touchscreen PC and now the touchscreen no longer works...

Thank you for your response. You may also utilize the troubleshooting steps that can be found in this link:

Five things to try if your touchscreen doesn't work.
    This link contains steps on what to do for the issues concerning unresponsive touchscreen panels of devices.

Feel free to update us of the result for us to assist you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Touchscreen doesn't work

Windows 10 and TouchScreen

Hello,

As a first troubleshooting step, feel free to check out this link
    for steps that you can try if your touchscreen doesn't work. If the steps still won't work, please let us know, and provide us with all the troubleshooting steps you have done so far so we could provide further assistance.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Touchscreen doesn't work

1. Touchscreen doesn't work - Similar Threads - Touchscreen doesn't

2. HP Touchscreen doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Touchscreen doesn't work anymore: Hello, my HP Laptop touchscreen stopped to work.Can it be connected with some OS upddates?Hardware driver is installed and enabled, hardware HP test doesnt react.Thank you....
  3. HP Touchscreen doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Touchscreen doesn't work anymore: Hello, my HP Laptop touchscreen stopped to work.Can it be connected with some OS upddates?Hardware driver is installed and enabled, hardware HP test doesnt react.Thank you....
  4. Windows 11: touchscreen iiyama plt2754msc doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: touchscreen iiyama plt2754msc doesn't work: I have Windows 11 and installed the iiyama ProLite T2754MSC tochscreen. In the device manager the HID touchscreen driver is installed. Also I added TouchGuide in the registry. But still, no touch on the screen. I also updated the drivers for the monitor. Unfortunately there...
  5. Windows 11: touchscreen iiyama plt2754msc doesn't work

Windows 11: touchscreen iiyama plt2754msc doesn't work: I have Windows 11 and installed the iiyama ProLite T2754MSC tochscreen. In the device manager the HID touchscreen driver is installed. Also I added TouchGuide in the registry. But still, no touch on the screen. I also updated the drivers for the monitor. Unfortunately there...
  6. Doesn't work touchscreen tilt to steer while I play Asphalt 8 but works fine in Asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Doesn't work touchscreen tilt to steer while I play Asphalt 8 but works fine in Asphalt 9: Doesn't work touchscreen tilt to steer while I play Asphalt 8 but works fine in Asphalt 9.I'm using windows 11 in Lenovo Yoga C930.I think the game Asphalt 8 doesn't recognize the laptop as tablet and touchscreen but Asphalt 9 works fine.Is there any solution to fix it? Is a...
  7. Doesn't work touchscreen tilt to steer while I play Asphalt 8 but works fine in Asphalt 9

Doesn't work touchscreen tilt to steer while I play Asphalt 8 but works fine in Asphalt 9: Doesn't work touchscreen tilt to steer while I play Asphalt 8 but works fine in Asphalt 9.I'm using windows 11 in Lenovo Yoga C930.I think the game Asphalt 8 doesn't recognize the laptop as tablet and touchscreen but Asphalt 9 works fine.Is there any solution to fix it? Is a...
  8. 2nd touchscreen monitor doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    2nd touchscreen monitor doesn't work: Hello, i am trying to connect a second touchscreen monitor to my intel nuc that already has a dell touchscreen as a primary. The problem I'm having is that the touch does respond from the second monitor but it works like a trackpad and only moves the cursor on the main...
  9. My touchscreen doesn't work and has disappeared under Human Interface Devices, can I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My touchscreen doesn't work and has disappeared under Human Interface Devices, can I...: My touchscreen has completely stopped working. I searched up how to fix this, and I was told to go to Device Manager and look under Human Interface Devices, but there is no HID-compliant touch screen. Is there a way I can get it back? There is a HID-compliant touch pad, but I...
  10. My laptop touchscreen doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop touchscreen doesn't work: I don't know whether it is a hardware or a software problem, but the touch screen on my computer stopped responding after the mainboard was replaced during a repair. System information shows "No pen or touch input is available for this display". Also, when I checked the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo yoga 720 15ibk touchscreen issue

2. touchscreen doesnt work

3. touchscreen does not work

4. windows touch screen does not work,
  5. just reset my yoga 720 and touch screen still doesnt work,
  6. surface pro 4 touchscreen not working driver,
  7. lenovo 720 yoga touchscreen not working 2019