Windows 10: Touchscreen driver missing after stopping working HP Pavilion 14-ab100 Notebook PC series Touch

Discus and support Touchscreen driver missing after stopping working HP Pavilion 14-ab100 Notebook PC series Touch in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After updating Windows 10 recently, my touchscreen was gone. So, in an attempt to fix it, I tried uninstalling to reinstall, but it no longer is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShilyF, Apr 24, 2021.

1. ShilyF Win User

Touchscreen driver missing after stopping working HP Pavilion 14-ab100 Notebook PC series Touch

After updating Windows 10 recently, my touchscreen was gone. So, in an attempt to fix it, I tried uninstalling to reinstall, but it no longer is there anymore. I cannot reinstall my touchscreen driver.

:)

ShilyF, Apr 24, 2021
  2. Lynob Win User

HP pavilion keyboard driver is missing

My friend has an old HP Pavilion g6-1a52nr Notebook PC, 64 bit, the laptop's keyboard driver went missing after updating windows 10, the keyboard no longer works.

Windows updater can't find it, we tried several driver downloaders like Dumo and driver booster and easy drivers and HP support assistant and Snappy Driver, nothing works, the driver isn't listed on HP drivers list, they only list the touchpad driver.

How to reinstall it?

Touchscreen driver missing after stopping working HP Pavilion 14-ab100 Notebook PC series Touch 6sAFv.jpg

Lynob, Apr 24, 2021
  3. Why HP Pavilion 14-n201tu Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) taping not working after update to windows 10 pro

Hi,

HP Pavilion 14-n201tu Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR)

After updation of win 10 pro my HP Pavilion 14-n201tu Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) not working touch pad taping feature

I tried many steps which is shown in forums and youtube etc etc

but not done till now , am i wasted my money ?

why microsoft and HP not solving this problem ?

Bhuvan PrasadK, Apr 24, 2021
  4. sunset72 Win User

Touchscreen driver missing after stopping working HP Pavilion 14-ab100 Notebook PC series Touch

hp pavilion dv7 notebook pc display driver issue

Hello ,

Ive installed a fresh copy of win 10 on this laptop , but the problem is that graphic driver installed by windows makes a delay when I run the laptop , after the win logo , it stuck for about 30 sec on a black screen , then enter the logon screen of the windows .. Ive tried to use the driver given here :

HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC | HP® Customer Support

and then try to restart or shutdown the laptop & run it again , the issue was disappeared , knowing that the driver that makes the issue has these information

Touchscreen driver missing after stopping working HP Pavilion 14-ab100 Notebook PC series Touch [​IMG]

so can you tell me please why this issue happened with this driver ?

sunset72, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Touchscreen driver missing after stopping working HP Pavilion 14-ab100 Notebook PC series Touch - Similar Threads - Touchscreen driver missing

2. The touchscreen of my HP Pavilion X360 has stopped working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The touchscreen of my HP Pavilion X360 has stopped working!: After fully resetting my HP Pavilion X360, its touch screen has stopped working. I checked the HP website which told that all the drivers are up to date on the system. How to I enable the touch again. I have updated the Windows 10 to its latest version too!...
  3. The touchscreen of my HP Pavilion X360 has stopped working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The touchscreen of my HP Pavilion X360 has stopped working!: After fully resetting my HP Pavilion X360, its touch screen has stopped working. I checked the HP website which told that all the drivers are up to date on the system. How to I enable the touch again. I have updated the Windows 10 to its latest version too!...
  4. HP Pavilion G4 Notebook PC missing GPU driver //Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion G4 Notebook PC missing GPU driver //Win10: My Laptop’s GPU has disappeared ever since I switched HDDs. HP Pavilion G4 using integrated Intel HD 3000 but the counter part AMD HD 7400M is missing and the VRAM is now 0MB from 1024MB, I have tried reinstalling drivers both Manually and Automatically but no fix. Is it...
  5. HP Pavilion G4 Notebook PC missing GPU driver //Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion G4 Notebook PC missing GPU driver //Win10: My Laptop’s GPU has disappeared ever since I switched HDDs. HP Pavilion G4 using integrated Intel HD 3000 but the counter part AMD HD 7400M is missing and the VRAM is now 0MB from 1024MB, I have tried reinstalling drivers both Manually and Automatically but no fix. Is it...
  6. HP Pavilion G4 Notebook PC missing GPU driver //Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Hp Pavilion Notebook update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp Pavilion Notebook update: When I try updating the laptop I get the message Update Bios. Manually uninstall, I went to the link it gave me it lead me to a .Net framework download when I downloaded sed .Net framework. I got the message The .NET Framework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system....
  8. HP Pavilion g6-2123us Notebook PC wifi not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Pavilion g6-2123us Notebook PC wifi not working: Downloaded Evaluation copy.Build 20175.rs_prerelease.200717-1349 Immediately noticed loss of wifi. Ran test on Atheros AR9485 802.11bgn wifi adapter. I run a simple test using a Live Linux CD. Confirmed connection to my router. Tried installing 3rd party wifi adapters....
  9. HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working

HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working: I have an HP Pavilion TouchSmart all-in-one. The touchscreen stopped working. I have followed all the troubleshooting instructions, turn PC off and on, check for updates - all completed, disabled and enabled the HID compliant touchscreen, uninstalled and reinstalled the...
  10. hp pavilion dv7 notebook pc display driver issue

hp pavilion dv7 notebook pc display driver issue: Hello , Ive installed a fresh copy of win 10 on this laptop , but the problem is that graphic driver installed by windows makes a delay when I run the laptop , after the win logo , it stuck for about 30 sec on a black screen , then enter the logon screen of the windows .....