Windows 10: touchscreen drivers

Discus and support touchscreen drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why would you hide the touchscreen drivers this is for a LENOVO Yoga 300-11ibr model 80m10042uk gone to the forum now you have locked the thread to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sparky0387, Mar 16, 2019.

1. touchscreen drivers

Why would you hide the touchscreen drivers

this is for a LENOVO Yoga 300-11ibr model 80m10042uk

gone to the forum now you have locked the thread to prevent an answer WHY?

I have the time and money to pursue this issue

just provide the driver or the location I have spent enough time chasing this issue now to know this is not mormal

WHAT IS MICROSOFT HIDING

:)

sparky0387, Mar 16, 2019

2. Touchscreen driver

To assist you further regarding your concern, we' d like to know which version of Windows are you using? On the other hand, you may uninstall and reinstall the touchscreen driver on your device. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Device Manager and press
      Enter.

• Expand the Human Interface Devices section, right-click on
      HID-compliant touch screen.
    • On the Driver tab, select Uninstall and click
      OK.
    • Restarting your device may download and reinstall the touchscreen driver automatically if you're computer is connected to the Internet. However, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer's website of your device to get the latest touchscreen driver.

Note: There may be more than one HID-compliant touch screen
    listed. If so, complete steps 2, 3 and 4 for each one. It is also recommended that you install every updates available for your device.

Once you're done, you may adjust the accuracy of the screen senses by calibrating it through the settings. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input
      and press Enter.
    • Click Calibrate on the Display tab and follow the on-screen instructions, click
      Save to save the calibration.
    • Once you're done, click OK and check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 16, 2019
  4. RALLCOX Win User

touchscreen drivers

Touchscreen driver

I have a HP Elitebook that the touchscreen is redirecting my pointer to a bubble on the screen. I've tried uninstalling the driver and restarting my computer. It seems to work for a short period and then back to the bubble. If I disable the touchscreen
    that works, but I would like to use the touchscreen. Any suggestions?

RALLCOX, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

touchscreen drivers

1. touchscreen drivers - Similar Threads - touchscreen drivers

2. HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone: Hello,My touchscreen stopped working and after reading through other posts/answers in this community regarding the same issue, I found the HID_Compliant touchscreen driver "hidden" in the human interface devices in my device manager. It did not give me an option to disable...
  3. HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone: Hello,My touchscreen stopped working and after reading through other posts/answers in this community regarding the same issue, I found the HID_Compliant touchscreen driver "hidden" in the human interface devices in my device manager. It did not give me an option to disable...
  4. HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Run Windows 7 HID touchscreen driver on Windows 10/11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run Windows 7 HID touchscreen driver on Windows 10/11: I have an older touchscreen monitor that only works on the generic USB HID touch screen drivers provided with windows 7.There are no drivers available from the manufacturers website as it ran on the generic drivers provided by Microsoft. It is only compatible with the Windows...
  6. Run Windows 7 HID touchscreen driver on Windows 10/11

Run Windows 7 HID touchscreen driver on Windows 10/11: I have an older touchscreen monitor that only works on the generic USB HID touch screen drivers provided with windows 7.There are no drivers available from the manufacturers website as it ran on the generic drivers provided by Microsoft. It is only compatible with the Windows...
  7. i need the link to install the hid-compliant touchscreen driver for my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need the link to install the hid-compliant touchscreen driver for my hp laptop: originally my hp laptop touchscreen worked. now it does not work. i went to my device manager to look for the driver but it is not listed. i need a link to reinstall the driver....
  8. i need the link to install the hid-compliant touchscreen driver for my hp laptop

i need the link to install the hid-compliant touchscreen driver for my hp laptop: originally my hp laptop touchscreen worked. now it does not work. i went to my device manager to look for the driver but it is not listed. i need a link to reinstall the driver....
  9. Gateway GWTC116-2 touchscreen driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway GWTC116-2 touchscreen driver not working properly: Ive tried all the works updating, uninstalling and reinstalling, nothing works. I haven't been able to find a driver since I recently updated to windows 11. When I use the touch screen its not calibrated properly, when I try to calibrate it the corners on the left don't work...
  10. Gateway GWTC116-2 touchscreen driver not working properly

Gateway GWTC116-2 touchscreen driver not working properly: Ive tried all the works updating, uninstalling and reinstalling, nothing works. I haven't been able to find a driver since I recently updated to windows 11. When I use the touch screen its not calibrated properly, when I try to calibrate it the corners on the left don't work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft windows 10 driver for touchscreen