Windows 10: Touchscreen feature disappearing??

Discus and support Touchscreen feature disappearing?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, so yesterday I was online and was scrolling on websites using my touchscreen. Then out of nowhere, it just stopped working. I went on an article... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by P Kukuk, Dec 8, 2019.

1. P Kukuk Win User

Touchscreen feature disappearing??

Hey, so yesterday I was online and was scrolling on websites using my touchscreen. Then out of nowhere, it just stopped working. I went on an article on the microsoft website and tried the list of solutions. (this one: here) Solution 1 didn't work, solution 2 didn't work and UEFI thing didn't even pop up. And for solution 3, the HID-compliant touchscreen driver was gone. It says that I need to go solution 5 and I guess I need to reset my computer to fix this. However, this will lead to data loss and there is no way I am going to do that. In my efforts to try to avoid doing any resets, I look more into about HID driver disappearing and this website (here) says I need to use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. That was gone too, so I had to go to the command prompt and run it from there. When it finished, it told me there was an issue with the I2C HID Driver (obviously) but it couldn't identify the problem. At this point, I have no clue what to do and would seriously appreciate some help. Thanks. :')

(Also, if this helps, I am using the Lenovo ideapad 4)

:)

P Kukuk, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Idate Win User

Cursor keeps disappearing on Windows 10 touchscreen laptop

I've been using a Windows 10 laptop for about a year, and the mouse pointer has been working fine up until now. My laptop has a touchscreen feature, but for some reason, whenever I use it, the mouse cursor will disappear and will only re-appear if I use
    the mouse or touch pad. I've tried to disable and re-enable the mouse and touchscreen but nothing works. Any suggestions?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Idate, Dec 8, 2019
  3. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

Unfortunately , for the last several months all the suggestions listed I have tried. The realization is that the hid compliant touchscreen is not there anymore under the human interface devices or any where else. Which means there should be a driver
    for firmware that actually downloads to someone's computer to get the touchscreen back. which is what is needed you. I followed the directions and the hid compliant touchscreen disappeared. My question is if there is software, firmware, driver or what
    ever that can be directly sent to download to my computer to get hid compliant touchscreen back to the device manager.

LorraineLang, Dec 8, 2019
  4. paulski Win User

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Touchscreen feature disappearing?? - Similar Threads - Touchscreen feature disappearing

2. Touchscreen driver disappeared and won't come back :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen driver disappeared and won't come back :: A while back, the touchscreen on my laptop HP Envy x360 running Windows 11 stopped working. I didn't notice right away, so I'm not sure what caused the issue. I was away from home at the time, so I was having trouble getting it fixed. I chatted with HP support, and we tried...
  3. Touchscreen driver disappeared and won't come back :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen driver disappeared and won't come back :: A while back, the touchscreen on my laptop HP Envy x360 running Windows 11 stopped working. I didn't notice right away, so I'm not sure what caused the issue. I was away from home at the time, so I was having trouble getting it fixed. I chatted with HP support, and we tried...
  4. Cursor and touchscreen seemingly disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor and touchscreen seemingly disappeared: Hello I woke up one morning and my cursor was completely gone aswell as my touchscreen feature not working, I've tried many videos on YouTube but nothing works and when I check where my cursor is located it says in the middle of my screen but it's completely invisible. Do you...
  5. Cursor and touchscreen seemingly disappeared

Cursor and touchscreen seemingly disappeared: Hello I woke up one morning and my cursor was completely gone aswell as my touchscreen feature not working, I've tried many videos on YouTube but nothing works and when I check where my cursor is located it says in the middle of my screen but it's completely invisible. Do you...
  6. Touchscreen and USB features not working after BSOD

Touchscreen and USB features not working after BSOD: I have searched everywhere and couldn't get an answerI got a BSOD yesterday with the error as UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION,after that I noticed that none of my usb ports detect anything, my mice light up but the cursor on screen doesn't seem to respond to anythingI went to the...
  7. Laptop Touchscreen Disappeared After Updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Touchscreen Disappeared After Updates: I have a Dell Inspiron 15R 5537 with a touch screen that, up until recently, worked fine. I can't pinpoint exactly what caused the issue, but the touchscreen doesn't appear under the Human Interface Devices on the Device Manager anymore. I no longer have the option to...
  8. Touchscreen And Buettooth Disappeared

Touchscreen And Buettooth Disappeared: After updating windows 10 my touchscreen and Bluetooth disappeared on my HP 27-a112 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-and-buettooth-disappeared/b2b42df5-ace1-4f80-b492-22d304f64253
  9. Touchscreen feature in Dell Inspiron 14 7000

Touchscreen feature in Dell Inspiron 14 7000: Hello, I am wondering on how to enable the touchscreen feature in my Dell Inspiron 14 7000 running Windows 10 Home Single Language. Does it have a feature like that? Can you help me install it?...
  10. My touchscreen capability disappeared

My touchscreen capability disappeared: Windows 10 just did an update and ever since I haven't had my touchscreen capabilities. I've checked out various forums and nothing works. I'm about ready to uninstall win 10 and go back to win 8.1, Dell computer xps 8700, dell monitor T2714. I couldn't see any way to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touchscreen drivers disappear after reboot