Windows 10: Touchscreen “ghost bubbles” mouse clicks everywhere

Discus and support Touchscreen “ghost bubbles” mouse clicks everywhere in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, Last night I went to wake my computer, the screen lit, background loaded, everything as isual, hit the space bar to put in my password, and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ScottPeters5, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Touchscreen “ghost bubbles” mouse clicks everywhere

Hi,

Last night I went to wake my computer, the screen lit, background loaded, everything as isual, hit the space bar to put in my password, and everything froze.

I restarted it, to find my screen now black with what looked like grey “raindrop” like bubbles cascading all over the screen, when I went to put my password in I wasn’t able to get but one character in.

Then the onscreen keyboard flashed up, and it looked “possesed”, random keys being hit without me touching the screen, then dissapearing in maybe 2 seconds, I was unable to raise it again.

I’m guessing something random happened with an update, but even using my thumb drive im unable to use the repair tool as the touchscreen sellects random **** before I can stop it the system reboots.

it’s a Dell XPS ONE 27 that I paid WAY too much for, and without being able to disable the touch screen I cant even login.

HELP!

:)

ScottPeters5, Aug 18, 2020

2. Ghost Bubbles

When you touch a touchscreen it creates a "bubble" where your finger is. Ghost bubbles are created by an issue with the computer's touchscreen Human Interface Device. The screen thinks you touching it, makes "ghost bubbles" in rapid succession, and the
    mouse therefore doesn't react correctly either and you can't do anything about it other than disable or delete the HID. Every time your machine is restarted, Windows automatically restarts/reinstalls the Touchscreen HID and you have to start all over again
    trying to remove it.

LarryWest1, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Ghost Bubbles

What are "ghost bubbles"?

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook], Aug 18, 2020
  4. Touchscreen “ghost bubbles” mouse clicks everywhere

Ghost bubbles

ghost bubbles started on the computer today. Got tech support they had me update video drivers. Worked for awhile now they are back. Windows did an update the other day. Now i have problems. Any suggestions. I am sure tired of this. Never had a problem
    till now.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate]

BrendaMcNair, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Touchscreen “ghost bubbles” mouse clicks everywhere

1. Touchscreen “ghost bubbles” mouse clicks everywhere - Similar Threads - Touchscreen “ghost bubbles”

2. Ghost bubbles on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost bubbles on windows 11: Hello, I am still continuing to have difficulty with ghost bubbles on my screen, all the things i tried can be viewed on my last question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-bubbles-on-windows-11/825a3d92-fc1e-457d-a9c9-7e84444af5e2
  3. Ghost bubbles on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ghost bubbles on windows 11: Hello, I am still continuing to have difficulty with ghost bubbles on my screen, all the things i tried can be viewed on my last question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-bubbles-on-windows-11/825a3d92-fc1e-457d-a9c9-7e84444af5e2
  4. Ghost bubbles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost bubbles: i am having problems with ghost bubbles on windows 11. i looked up ways to fix it but no solutions help. i use the touchscreen for work and such so i cant really just turn it off....
  5. Ghost bubbles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ghost bubbles: i am having problems with ghost bubbles on windows 11. i looked up ways to fix it but no solutions help. i use the touchscreen for work and such so i cant really just turn it off....
  6. Ghost bubbles appears on Lenovo 80R3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ghost bubbles appears on Lenovo 80R3: When I enable the touch screen on my laptop, I get ghost bubbles on the screen. Even when I go to the device manager and uncheck the "power management" option by right-clicking on HID-compliant device, the problem persists. I do not want to disable my laptop screen to solve...
  7. Touchscreen ghosting bubbles - disabled HID Touchscreen - worked for a few months now back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchscreen ghosting bubbles - disabled HID Touchscreen - worked for a few months now back: My 2018 Inspiron 5559 with touchscreen started with the ghosting bubbles and erratic pointer making laptop unusable. My husband has same computer and no issues with his touchscreen. The Microsoft online tech told me to disable the HID Touchscreen driver. It worked for a...
  8. Ghost touchscreen clicks really fast and annoying

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ghost touchscreen clicks really fast and annoying: How do I fix this. I have a windows 10 that is pretty good I don't remember the exact model but it cost $1k. Lately when I've been playing on it it starts ghost clicking and it's really really annoying. I tried cleaning and recalibrating touch controls but that didn't work. I...
  9. Flashing bubbles on laptop touchscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flashing bubbles on laptop touchscreen: I was having this problem suddenly, too. I found that turning internet explorer 11 off (uncheck box in turn windows features on or off under installed updates). Sounds like maybe conflict between Edge & explorer 11. Worked for me....
  10. Laptop touchscreen ghost clicking

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop touchscreen ghost clicking: I have a Samsung Laptop. It has a touchscreen. Randomly it has this really annoying problem. The screen with start zooming in and out. There are these little circles that pop up everywhere. It starts to autoclick randomly. It happens for a few seconds and then stops....