Windows 10: Touchscreen has dissapeared in the device mamager. I'ts no longer working in my allin one...

Discus and support Touchscreen has dissapeared in the device mamager. I'ts no longer working in my allin one... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Touchscreen has dissapeared in the device mamager. I'ts no longer working in my allin one hp. HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CherylCooper1, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Touchscreen has dissapeared in the device mamager. I'ts no longer working in my allin one...

Touchscreen has dissapeared in the device mamager. I'ts no longer working in my allin one hp. HELP

:)

CherylCooper1, Apr 16, 2019

2. touchscreen no longer works

I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is about 18 months old and the touchscreen works fine until about 2 months ago. Any suggestion?

samuelward, Apr 16, 2019
  3. why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Apr 16, 2019
  4. GUYUKLD Win User

Touchscreen has dissapeared in the device mamager. I'ts no longer working in my allin one...

Touchscreen won't work.

Hi, did you get your touchscreen fixed? I have the self-same problem. After upgrading from W8.1 to W10, the touchscreen on my HP Touchsmart 14 notebook no longer works. I tried the fix suggested by Tallytal but no success with that. Anyone - please help!

Guy

GUYUKLD, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Touchscreen has dissapeared in the device mamager. I'ts no longer working in my allin one...

1. Touchscreen has dissapeared in the device mamager. I'ts no longer working in my allin one... - Similar Threads - Touchscreen has dissapeared

2. My touchscreen has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchscreen has stopped working.: My touchscreen has stopped working out of the blue. I have gone onto device manager and have noticed a yellow ! next to 'Intelr precise touch and stylus intelr pts -base driver - port #1'. It says that it cannot start and it is a code 10 error. I have also noticed that the...
  3. My touchscreen has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touchscreen has stopped working.: My touchscreen has stopped working out of the blue. I have gone onto device manager and have noticed a yellow ! next to 'Intelr precise touch and stylus intelr pts -base driver - port #1'. It says that it cannot start and it is a code 10 error. I have also noticed that the...
  4. Touchscreen No Longer Works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen No Longer Works: I have the Lenovo Yoga 7i I think and all of a sudden, the touchscreen stopped working. This happened mid-April of this year. I've taken it to Geek Squad twice now. This most recent time they've told me it's because it's a panel that makes the touch screen work and the recent...
  5. Touchscreen No Longer Works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen No Longer Works: I have the Lenovo Yoga 7i I think and all of a sudden, the touchscreen stopped working. This happened mid-April of this year. I've taken it to Geek Squad twice now. This most recent time they've told me it's because it's a panel that makes the touch screen work and the recent...
  6. Dell Inspiron one 2320. my touchscreen no longer works.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron one 2320. my touchscreen no longer works.: Windows updated my Dell Inspiron one 2320 on 12/11/20. My touchscreen no longer works. under device manager Hid compliant the touchscreen driver is missing. Dell website doesnt provide any drivers for this. Please help me locate a driver or solution which would solve my...
  7. Camera not found in device mamager

Camera not found in device mamager: Hello I am now beyond frustrated & hope someone can hep. Within the last month my camera suddenly could not be found. I have done every update/ troubleshoot. Cannot uninstall/ reinstall from device manager or system as not highlighted. Tried installing hardware but says...
  8. Touchscreen has stopped working

Touchscreen has stopped working: HID ELAN EzTouchFilter - Device not started (hidi2c). This is what appears in the events window in properties when the HID is clicked. How does one correct the problem. Any help will be gratefully appreciated....
  9. My normal select dissapears after using touchscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    My normal select dissapears after using touchscreen: I am using a hp Elitebook 8th gen and my normal select disappears after using touchscreen, why is this and how can it not occour? I am using a custom pointer from http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-set/rainbowdashcursorset-sullindir please help me thanks :)...
  10. touchscreen no longer works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touchscreen no longer works: I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is about 18 months old and the touchscreen works fine until about 2 months ago. Any suggestion?...