Windows 10: Touchscreen Hover

Discus and support Touchscreen Hover in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Until yesterday, I haven't had any trouble with my touchscreen. Now, whenever I touch the screen with my finger, the mouse hovers over it. It's never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LlanPate, Aug 13, 2022.

1. LlanPate Win User

Touchscreen Hover

Until yesterday, I haven't had any trouble with my touchscreen. Now, whenever I touch the screen with my finger, the mouse hovers over it. It's never done this before, and I cannot figure how to undo it, as it makes using the touchscreen far more difficult. I've updated the drivers, and rolled them back. I've restarted the computer. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the HID touchscreen twice now. I just want to be able to touch the screen and have the mouse disappear NOT hover over the last area I touched.Thanks in advance!

:)

LlanPate, Aug 13, 2022
  2. LlanPate Win User

Touchscreen Hover

Until yesterday, I haven't had any trouble with my touchscreen. Now, whenever I touch the screen with my finger, the mouse hovers over it. It's never done this before, and I cannot figure how to undo it, as it makes using the touchscreen far more difficult. I've updated the drivers, and rolled them back. I've restarted the computer. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the HID touchscreen twice now. I just want to be able to touch the screen and have the mouse disappear NOT hover over the last area I touched.

Thanks in advance!

LlanPate, Aug 13, 2022
  3. paulski Win User
    Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Aug 13, 2022
  4. Touchscreen Hover

why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

Touchscreen Hover

1. Touchscreen Hover - Similar Threads - Touchscreen Hover

2. My cursor isn’t popping up on my windows 11 touchscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor isn’t popping up on my windows 11 touchscreen: Can someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-isnt-popping-up-on-my-windows-11/faf6d084-72b6-4afd-9ece-de46e5de2000
  3. My cursor isn’t popping up on my windows 11 touchscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cursor isn’t popping up on my windows 11 touchscreen: Can someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-isnt-popping-up-on-my-windows-11/faf6d084-72b6-4afd-9ece-de46e5de2000
  4. I have an unresponsive touchscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an unresponsive touchscreen: I have a HP Zbook Studio G5 and my touchscreen has gone completely unresponsive. I am on windows 11, and have tried uninstalling and installing the feature in the device manager multiple times. I have had no error message or anything, i just tried using my touchscreen one day...
  5. I have an unresponsive touchscreen

I have an unresponsive touchscreen: I have a HP Zbook Studio G5 and my touchscreen has gone completely unresponsive. I am on windows 11, and have tried uninstalling and installing the feature in the device manager multiple times. I have had no error message or anything, i just tried using my touchscreen one day...
  6. Updating Windows 11 has caused me to lose almost all my software settings and touchscreen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating Windows 11 has caused me to lose almost all my software settings and touchscreen...: Hi, An automatic update was done on my Dell XPS 13plus 9320. Since the update all the previous settings which i have had are now lost. I cannot log into my work/school accounts, my touchscreen capabilities have been lost and since i cannot log into my work account i cannot...
  7. Updating Windows 11 has caused me to lose almost all my software settings and touchscreen...

Updating Windows 11 has caused me to lose almost all my software settings and touchscreen...: Hi, An automatic update was done on my Dell XPS 13plus 9320. Since the update all the previous settings which i have had are now lost. I cannot log into my work/school accounts, my touchscreen capabilities have been lost and since i cannot log into my work account i cannot...
  8. Allowing touchscreen to open on-screen keyboard when touching input fields as well as...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Allowing touchscreen to open on-screen keyboard when touching input fields as well as...: I have a touchscreen Beckhoff CP2918-0000 connected to a compact PC Beckhoff C6025-0000 running Windows 10 IIot I believe, or Pro.By default, the touchscreen acts as a touch device and touching input fields automatically opens the Windows on-screen keyboard. Lovely. However,...
  9. Allowing touchscreen to open on-screen keyboard when touching input fields as well as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allowing touchscreen to open on-screen keyboard when touching input fields as well as...: I have a touchscreen Beckhoff CP2918-0000 connected to a compact PC Beckhoff C6025-0000 running Windows 10 IIot I believe, or Pro.By default, the touchscreen acts as a touch device and touching input fields automatically opens the Windows on-screen keyboard. Lovely. However,...
  10. Allowing touchscreen to open on-screen keyboard when touching input fields as well as...