Windows 10: Touchscreen-is-not-working-Flex-5-1570-Type-80XB-Laptop-Lenovo

Discus and support Touchscreen-is-not-working-Flex-5-1570-Type-80XB-Laptop-Lenovo in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Flex 5-1570 (Type 80XB) Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 80XB Touchscreen stopped working. Not responding totally to any touch. Lenovo Pen also does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PapaOleg, Feb 24, 2019.

1. PapaOleg Win User

Touchscreen-is-not-working-Flex-5-1570-Type-80XB-Laptop-Lenovo

Flex 5-1570 (Type 80XB) Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 80XB

Touchscreen stopped working. Not responding totally to any touch. Lenovo Pen also does not work.

I updated BIOS from Lenovo support.

Reboot with "pin-button" as advised in support.

Reset HID-compliant touch screen drive. The Driver verion now 10.0.17763.1. Searched for updates - shows it is the latest driver.

I also Uninstalled it and installed it again.

I've done BIOS setting operation to set it to default setting as advised in the support.

Windows 10 - upgraded, latest up-to-date.

This Notebook has never been dropped, no physical damage.

Seems nothing helps.

Please help. I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

Touchscreen-is-not-working-Flex-5-1570-Type-80XB-Laptop-Lenovo large?v=1.jpg

Device HID\WCOM50E8&Col01\5&11e08167&1&0000 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: USB\VID_1C4F&PID_0051\7&250682d8&0&1
    Class Guid: {745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da}
    Location Path:
    Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFFFFFFF120
    Present: false

Is there a newer driver for the touchscreen? Any suggestion? What can be done?

Flex 5-1570 (Type 80XB) Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 80XB

Touchscreen-is-not-working-Flex-5-1570-Type-80XB-Laptop-Lenovo large?v=1.jpg

:)

PapaOleg, Feb 24, 2019

2. Lenovo Flex 5 1570 touch screen not working

I did but it was a huge effort. I had to go back to the factory restore and stop upgrades by making my network connections metered, turn off driver auto update and then did a manual process. It does look like the Lenovo Companion has the touchscreen drivers
    on it now.
    my process is here

It is working great now though. Read through that whole thread on the link because Lenovo support did tell me they would assist with driver issues under warranty. The same guy though told me the touch drivers were part of display drivers which is incorrect
    as well so he may be wrong on their support as well.

SuzanneSwirnow, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Laptop keyboard randomly stops typing (Lenovo Flex 3)

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and Thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I understand you are facing issues with the keyboard.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

2. Is this issue specific to a one application like notepad or you face this issue in all applications?

3. Is your laptop model Flex 3-1570 Laptop (Lenovo)?

If yes, you may download and install the Windows 10 touchpad drivers (it contains mouse and keyboard drivers) from the manufacturer’s website and check if it helps.

laptops and netbooks :: flex series :: flex 3 1570 - FR

If the issue still persists, let us run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search option of the taskbar and press enter.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click on Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Touchscreen-is-not-working-Flex-5-1570-Type-80XB-Laptop-Lenovo

Audio does not work when connecting Windows 10 Lenovo laptop to Roku 3 box

I tried all of the above. No difference.

The laptop is a Lenovo Flex 5-1570 Type 81CA.

JohnLudden, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Touchscreen-is-not-working-Flex-5-1570-Type-80XB-Laptop-Lenovo

1. Touchscreen-is-not-working-Flex-5-1570-Type-80XB-Laptop-Lenovo - Similar Threads - Touchscreen working Flex

2. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  3. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  4. Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11: I recently wanted to temporarily disable my laptop's touchscreen, so I disabled the touchscreen device in the device manager. I later went to enable it, but the touch screen still didn't work afterward. Assuming this is an issue with Windows, are there any solutions I can...
  5. Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11: I recently wanted to temporarily disable my laptop's touchscreen, so I disabled the touchscreen device in the device manager. I later went to enable it, but the touch screen still didn't work afterward. Assuming this is an issue with Windows, are there any solutions I can...
  6. BSOD New Lenovo laptop : IdeaPad Flex 5 14ARE05

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD New Lenovo laptop : IdeaPad Flex 5 14ARE05: Hi!I'm getting consistent BSOD's on my new Lenovo laptop with the error UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. I ran the driver verifier and it there seems to be some problem with the "ACPI Virtual Power Controller Driver". Can you please analyze what the cause of the problem is, is...
  7. My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.: When I open the Camera app from Windows, the camera light stays on continuously but there is no image/video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-flex-5-camera-stopped-working/5865d792-9e71-4ab9-aaa4-b86f42e5eaed
  8. windows 10. Fingerprint not showing in settings. Lenovo Flex 5 1570

windows 10. Fingerprint not showing in settings. Lenovo Flex 5 1570: After routine updating of Windows 10, the fingerprint reader is no longer available. I used Lenovo to reset their Synaptic driver and it laster for a day each time. I did it 3 times. Please advise....
  9. Fingerprint issue in Lenovo flex 5

Fingerprint issue in Lenovo flex 5: Hi, I have exactly the same issue as below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-and-fingerprint-scanner-not-working/cb861008-79f4-4870-9f3c-94bca0206c0a I have tried all the solutions mentioned in the post. The fingerprint option is not...
  10. SSD install on Lenovo Flex 3-1570

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SSD install on Lenovo Flex 3-1570: I've run into a quagmire and need some help. I purchased a Lenovo Flex3-1570 and a Crucial MX200 250GB SSD to upgrade to. I've had nothing but fits trying to get this SSD running. 1. The SSD is recognized in the bios 2. The SSD is not seen by windows 10 installer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flex 5 1470 display not working during bios setup

2. lenovo flex 5 1570 touch screen not working

3. lenovo ideapad flex 5-1570 touchscreen not working

4. lenovo flex 5 1570 keyboard does not work,
  5. lenevo flex 5 speakers not working,
  6. lenovo flex 5 touch screen stopped working,
  7. lenovo flex 5 touch screen not working,
  8. flex 1570 touch issue,
  9. flex 5 touch screen not working,
  10. lenovo flex 6 touch not working,
  11. lenovo 1570 touch screen not working,