Windows 10: Touchscreen Issue : Keys Stuck after using Touchscreen

Discus and support Touchscreen Issue : Keys Stuck after using Touchscreen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there, my Problem is as simple as anoying. When I am using my Touchscreen it happens randomly that my CTRL + WIN Key stuck but not physically.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Carlos Wedding, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Touchscreen Issue : Keys Stuck after using Touchscreen

Hello there,

my Problem is as simple as anoying.

When I am using my Touchscreen it happens randomly that my CTRL + WIN Key stuck but not physically.

I just need to enter Energy-Save mode and relog into my win account and its gone but this is just a workaround.

I read much about similiar problems and I already checked my driver and the Windows Ease of Access options.

I am using win 10 pro on a Dell XPS 9575.

Thanks for your help !

:)

Carlos Wedding, Nov 27, 2018
  2. paulski Win User

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Touchscreen

Hi,

Since you already tried several steps, such as uninstalling/reinstalling the driver, and to the diagnostic tool test failed to rectify the issue on the touchscreen, then we suggest that you contact the device manufacturer for further assistance.

Regards.

Marque Lor, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Touchscreen Issue : Keys Stuck after using Touchscreen

touchscreen no longer works

I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is about 18 months old and the touchscreen works fine until about 2 months ago. Any suggestion?

samuelward, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Touchscreen Issue : Keys Stuck after using Touchscreen

1. Touchscreen Issue : Keys Stuck after using Touchscreen - Similar Threads - Touchscreen Issue Keys

2. HP Touchscreen Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Touchscreen Issues: Ever since upgrading my laptop HP Envy 17m-ae111dx to Windows 11, the touchscreen has stopped working.Things I’ve tried:1. Checking Device Manager for the touchscreen driver it didn’t show up2. Updating BIOS3. HP Diagnostics 4. Checking the connection between the digitizer...
  3. HP Touchscreen Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Touchscreen Issues: Ever since upgrading my laptop HP Envy 17m-ae111dx to Windows 11, the touchscreen has stopped working.Things I’ve tried:1. Checking Device Manager for the touchscreen driver it didn’t show up2. Updating BIOS3. HP Diagnostics 4. Checking the connection between the digitizer...
  4. YouTube Touchscreen issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube Touchscreen issues: I bought a new 2 in 1 convertible. It is my first touchscreen Laptop and first Windows 11 Laptop too.My problem is that if I play a YouTube video in full screen on tablet mode. When I then try to scroll down to look at the comments, my windows audio gets decreased and...
  5. YouTube Touchscreen issues

YouTube Touchscreen issues: I bought a new 2 in 1 convertible. It is my first touchscreen Laptop and first Windows 11 Laptop too.My problem is that if I play a YouTube video in full screen on tablet mode. When I then try to scroll down to look at the comments, my windows audio gets decreased and...
  6. Touchscreen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen issue: Hi,I have just bought a Wimaxit 15.6 touch portable monitor to use as a second monitor on a gaming desktop.I eventually got it to be recognised by settings and can see it in tablet pc settings and it appears as a touchscreen in the device manager but it does not respond to...
  7. Touchscreen issue

Touchscreen issue: Hi,I have just bought a Wimaxit 15.6 touch portable monitor to use as a second monitor on a gaming desktop.I eventually got it to be recognised by settings and can see it in tablet pc settings and it appears as a touchscreen in the device manager but it does not respond to...
  8. touchscreen issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touchscreen issues: my touchscreen will randomly work, then stop working for hours on end. which is a huge problem for me, considering I use the touchscreen to draw, and make it easier to get around on my laptop. help, anyone?? I really need it, it's really frustrating....
  9. Issue with touchscreen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with touchscreen?: Hello all, Wondering if anyone has has a similar issue. As a bit of background the machines at the school I look after have dual screen setups, one for the machine and one is a 65” touchscreen occasionally the screen on the pc goes black and the only screen is the...
  10. cursor issues on touchscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursor issues on touchscreen: I have a Dell touchscreen, using for 2 year, running Win 10 Lately the cursor is unstable, jumps around, regardless of external mouse. Has been serviced remotely w no change. Any suggestions?...