Windows 10: touchscreen no longer works

Discus and support touchscreen no longer works in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by samuelward, Oct 18, 2018.

1. touchscreen no longer works

I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is about 18 months old and the touchscreen works fine until about 2 months ago. Any suggestion?

:)

samuelward, Oct 18, 2018
  2. GUYUKLD Win User

Touchscreen won't work.

Hi, did you get your touchscreen fixed? I have the self-same problem. After upgrading from W8.1 to W10, the touchscreen on my HP Touchsmart 14 notebook no longer works. I tried the fix suggested by Tallytal but no success with that. Anyone - please help!

Guy

GUYUKLD, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 18, 2018
  4. touchscreen no longer works

why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

touchscreen no longer works

1. touchscreen no longer works - Similar Threads - touchscreen longer works

2. Touchscreen No Longer Works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen No Longer Works: I have the Lenovo Yoga 7i I think and all of a sudden, the touchscreen stopped working. This happened mid-April of this year. I've taken it to Geek Squad twice now. This most recent time they've told me it's because it's a panel that makes the touch screen work and the recent...
  3. Touchscreen No Longer Works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen No Longer Works: I have the Lenovo Yoga 7i I think and all of a sudden, the touchscreen stopped working. This happened mid-April of this year. I've taken it to Geek Squad twice now. This most recent time they've told me it's because it's a panel that makes the touch screen work and the recent...
  4. Touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen not working: HelloIt is an OEM equipment, sometime someone told me update de drivers and find the driver booster app for that and then the touchscreen stop working. after hour seems like windows update fixed the thing returning the driver back i guess.now i installed windows 11 upgrade...
  5. Dell Inspiron one 2320. my touchscreen no longer works.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron one 2320. my touchscreen no longer works.: Windows updated my Dell Inspiron one 2320 on 12/11/20. My touchscreen no longer works. under device manager Hid compliant the touchscreen driver is missing. Dell website doesnt provide any drivers for this. Please help me locate a driver or solution which would solve my...
  6. Touchscreen not working

Touchscreen not working: I have an ASUS X550EA laptop. I ran some windows 10 updates a while ago, and everything went well, but the touchscreen stopped working properly. I disabled it while I waited for more updates. The problem was solved temporarily but now my touchscreen has stopped functioning....
  7. TOUCHSCREEN NOT WORKING

TOUCHSCREEN NOT WORKING: Hi I had this problem last year and Advisor Richard helped me and it worked. This time around after uninstalling the touchscreen and running cmd as an administrator to shut it down did not work. I tried the basics, please help...
  8. Asus Q503UA - Touchscreen No longer works after full restore

Asus Q503UA - Touchscreen No longer works after full restore: I've done all kinds of searches and research. All to no avail. Here are the details: The screen was working fine before the full restore. On device manager it only shows the HID touch screen "ghosted". It says it is the latest driver. It says I don't have a touchscreen...
  9. Touchscreen not working

Touchscreen not working: My touchscreen stopped working one day very randomly. I have an HP Pavillion, I tried different methods such as going into device manager and scanning for hardware changes. Unfortunately, nothing worked. This might be an HP problem and not a Windows problem but just posting...
  10. Touchscreen no longer works after installing pen drivers

Touchscreen no longer works after installing pen drivers: I have an old tablet PC with a touchscreen and pen that I upgraded to Windows 10 (from 8.1), and initially the touch screen capabilities worked fine but the pen was useless. After Windows Update automatically installed the drivers for pen/Intel HD graphics/etc, the pen worked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo touch screen monitor touchscreen no longre works

2. touch screen no longer works in windows 10