Windows 10: Touchscreen not responding

Discus and support Touchscreen not responding in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Touchscreen not working after the recent update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Camela673, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Camela673 Win User

Touchscreen not responding

Touchscreen not working after the recent update.

:)

Camela673, Aug 16, 2020
  2. Jan Pac Win User

touchscreen not responding

Hi,

We're here to help.

Follow this steps to resolve touch screen issues on Windows 10:

• Re-start your PC.
    • Wipe it off. Use a microfiber cloth if possible.
    • Search Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input
      from the task bar and select the top result. Hit the
      Setup button and follow the prompts.
    • Search Device manager
      from the task bar and select the top result. Select Monitors and right click on the name of your monitor. If one of the menu items is enable, choose
      that.
    • Repeat process number four above, but this time choose Update driver software from the right-click menu.

Let us know if it helps.

Jan Pac, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Surface Book TouchScreen stop responding

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps provide.

Surface touchscreen: Problems with touch

http://www.microsoft.com/surface/en...leshoot-the-surface-touchscreen?os=windows-10

Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 16, 2020
  4. paulski Win User

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Touchscreen not responding - Similar Threads - Touchscreen responding

2. Touchscreen not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen not responding: My touchscreen of dell venue 8 pro tab is not responding during Windows login. As a result I'm unable to enter my password. I tried rebooting and connecting with the power cord but it nothing worked. I'm also unable to do a PC reset as touch isn't responding on the recovery...
  3. Touchscreen not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen not responding: My touchscreen of dell venue 8 pro tab is not responding during Windows login. As a result I'm unable to enter my password. I tried rebooting and connecting with the power cord but it nothing worked. I'm also unable to do a PC reset as touch isn't responding on the recovery...
  4. Touchscreen on Windows tablet not responding at all so I can not try any of the fixes I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen on Windows tablet not responding at all so I can not try any of the fixes I...: I have a 8.9" viglen tablet that when switched on goes to the screensaver which shows the time in the left hand bottom corner and the round no internet icon in the bottom right hand corner but will go no further and the touchscreen does not respond is there any way to get...
  5. Touchscreen on Windows tablet not responding at all so I can not try any of the fixes I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen on Windows tablet not responding at all so I can not try any of the fixes I...: I have a 8.9" viglen tablet that when switched on goes to the screensaver which shows the time in the left hand bottom corner and the round no internet icon in the bottom right hand corner but will go no further and the touchscreen does not respond is there any way to get...
  6. Touchscreen on Windows tablet not responding at all so I can not try any of the fixes I...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Surface Pro 7 touchscreen no longer responds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 7 touchscreen no longer responds: I've been a happy owner of a Microsoft Surface (w/ keyboard), purchased earlier this year. A few months in I began experiencing some touchscreen issues. The screen would become temporarily unresponsive after some moderately heavy usage, but it would always regain its...
  8. Portion of touchscreen not responding on Microsoft Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Portion of touchscreen not responding on Microsoft Surface Pro 4: Hello everyone, I'm looking for a little bit of help please. There is a vertical portion of the screen on my Microsoft Surface Pro 4 which is not responding to the touch or use of the Surface Pen. It is right down the middle of the screen, approximately 2 inches in...
  9. Subway Surf Temple 3D not responding to touchscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subway Surf Temple 3D not responding to touchscreen: I was playing Subway Surf Temple 3D and it would not respond to my touchscreen. Soon because of it I crashed into something. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subway-surf-temple-3d-not-responding-to/4f485af8-7538-4b73-9f7c-d017ac3b00a9
  10. Toshiba Satellite Touchscreen Not Responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite Touchscreen Not Responding: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 a while back and have noticed that my touchscreen function no longer works, after a frustrating period of searching and trying many fixes I have come to the end of my patience and need some help. I have tried the following:- uninstalled...