Windows 10: Touchscreen not working after updates

Discus and support Touchscreen not working after updates in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After installed Windows 10 Pro updates my Touchscreen on my Dell is not working. The drives appear to be the problem, but I cannot find the drivers on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MartyTheresa, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Touchscreen not working after updates

After installed Windows 10 Pro updates my Touchscreen on my Dell is not working. The drives appear to be the problem, but I cannot find the drivers on Windows Update to fix what the new updates caused.

The drives needed are for a Dell Laptop for the N-trig Duosense Digitizer Touchscreen. My understanding is that Microsoft now owns N-trig making it much easier for Microsoft to provide the proper required drivers to fix this caused by Windows Update.

I use the Touchscreen for most of my work and would appreciate Microsoft looking into this and providing the drivers needed.

Thank you.

:)

MartyTheresa, Dec 19, 2020

2. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Dec 19, 2020
  3. touchscreen no longer works

I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is about 18 months old and the touchscreen works fine until about 2 months ago. Any suggestion?

samuelward, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Touchscreen not working after updates

why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Touchscreen not working after updates

1. Touchscreen not working after updates - Similar Threads - Touchscreen working updates

2. HID compliant Touchscreen missing and touchscreen stopped working after a windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID compliant Touchscreen missing and touchscreen stopped working after a windows 11 update: My touch screen HP laptop Pavillion suddenly stopped working in conjuction with a windows 11 update in January 2024. After reading up and doing trouble shooting I discovered that under device manager human interfaces the driver for the touchscreen is missing. I worked with...
  3. HID compliant Touchscreen missing and touchscreen stopped working after a windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID compliant Touchscreen missing and touchscreen stopped working after a windows 11 update: My touch screen HP laptop Pavillion suddenly stopped working in conjuction with a windows 11 update in January 2024. After reading up and doing trouble shooting I discovered that under device manager human interfaces the driver for the touchscreen is missing. I worked with...
  4. Touchscreen and Pen not working after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen and Pen not working after windows 10 update: Touchscreen and Pen not working after windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-and-pen-not-working-after-windows-10/ec672970-b8c3-4739-b689-2afa4dc3bed6
  5. After Windows update touchscreen stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows update touchscreen stopped working: This touchscreen had worked well until Windows updated. I did a lot trying to fix it by myself. For example, I checked the pen and touch driver but found that they are missing. I also performed all the fixes that I found on the internet but nothing helped. It is HP Pavilion...
  6. Mouse, Keyboard & Touchscreen not working after Windows 1809 update

Mouse, Keyboard & Touchscreen not working after Windows 1809 update: I left my Acer Z3710 installing the Windows 1809 update overnight & now my mouse, keyboard & touchscreen are not working. The PC boots & I see the 'mountain lake', time & date but cannot get to the login screen. Both the key board & mouse are wireless and were working fine...
  7. Touchscreen not working

Touchscreen not working: My touchscreen stopped working one day very randomly. I have an HP Pavillion, I tried different methods such as going into device manager and scanning for hardware changes. Unfortunately, nothing worked. This might be an HP problem and not a Windows problem but just posting...
  8. Touchscreen stopped working after latest Windows update

Touchscreen stopped working after latest Windows update: Computer Lenovo Flex 4-1470 lap top Model: 80SA0000US Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Updated 6/3/2018 The touchsceen stopped working after the latest Windows 10 update (Version 1803). Device Manager -> Human Interface Devices -> I2C HID Device has the following error:...
  9. Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 update

Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 update: Hi, I have an HP Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook 15-4010nr. Some time ago I updated my computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, after that my touchscreen stopped working. It never bothered me until now. I tried going into the Device Manager and uninstalling the driver but the...
  10. Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 update

Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 update: Hi, I have an HP Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook 15-4010nr. Some time ago I updated my computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, after that my touchscreen stopped working. It never bothered me until now. I tried going into the Device Manager and uninstalling the driver but the...