Windows 10: Touchscreen not working. I keep getting code 45 in device manager for touchscreen.

Discus and support Touchscreen not working. I keep getting code 45 in device manager for touchscreen. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Touchscreen not working. I keep getting code 45 in device manager for touchscreen. I've tried updating drivers, etc. Still not working. In the device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SDC #1, Nov 8, 2019.

1. SDC #1 Win User

Touchscreen not working. I keep getting code 45 in device manager for touchscreen.

Touchscreen not working. I keep getting code 45 in device manager for touchscreen. I've tried updating drivers, etc. Still not working. In the device manager, the touchscreen icon as well as some usb icon appears as light grey as compared to black on working ones. (?) This is on a laptop pc so it's not disconnected. Can anyone help? This is a real problem. The pc stays in one place and is around two years old. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

SDC #1, Nov 8, 2019

2. touchscreen no longer works

I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is about 18 months old and the touchscreen works fine until about 2 months ago. Any suggestion?

samuelward, Nov 8, 2019
  3. TOUCHSCREEN NOT WORKING

My touchscreen has stopped working. if i go to device manager and human interface devices and left click on HID compliant touchscreen it says

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)

To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer.

How do i fix this?

sandrawinterburn, Nov 8, 2019
  4. paulski Win User

Touchscreen not working. I keep getting code 45 in device manager for touchscreen.

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Touchscreen not working. I keep getting code 45 in device manager for touchscreen. - Similar Threads - Touchscreen working keep

2. Touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen not working: HelloIt is an OEM equipment, sometime someone told me update de drivers and find the driver booster app for that and then the touchscreen stop working. after hour seems like windows update fixed the thing returning the driver back i guess.now i installed windows 11 upgrade...
  3. Touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen not working: HelloIt is an OEM equipment, sometime someone told me update de drivers and find the driver booster app for that and then the touchscreen stop working. after hour seems like windows update fixed the thing returning the driver back i guess.now i installed windows 11 upgrade...
  4. Touchscreen not working - I2C HID Device Code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen not working - I2C HID Device Code 10: Please help,My notebook touchscreen was playing up before tapping a few times before it responded. I decided to restart and now it doesn't work at all. Device Manager says I2C HID Device which the HID Touchscreen and Pen are 'on' is on code 10 - Device cannot start....
  5. Touchscreen not working - I2C HID Device Code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen not working - I2C HID Device Code 10: Please help,My notebook touchscreen was playing up before tapping a few times before it responded. I decided to restart and now it doesn't work at all. Device Manager says I2C HID Device which the HID Touchscreen and Pen are 'on' is on code 10 - Device cannot start....
  6. Touchscreen not working - I2C HID Device Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Touchscreen not working

Touchscreen not working: i have tried everything from updating drivers to updating windows, a microsoft member told me to delete the driver and i did, now it has disappeared and not installed by itself can anyone help me?...
  8. Touchscreen not working

Touchscreen not working: I have an ASUS X550EA laptop. I ran some windows 10 updates a while ago, and everything went well, but the touchscreen stopped working properly. I disabled it while I waited for more updates. The problem was solved temporarily but now my touchscreen has stopped functioning....
  9. TOUCHSCREEN NOT WORKING

TOUCHSCREEN NOT WORKING: Hi I had this problem last year and Advisor Richard helped me and it worked. This time around after uninstalling the touchscreen and running cmd as an administrator to shut it down did not work. I tried the basics, please help...
  10. Touchscreen not working

Touchscreen not working: My touchscreen stopped working one day very randomly. I have an HP Pavillion, I tried different methods such as going into device manager and scanning for hardware changes. Unfortunately, nothing worked. This might be an HP problem and not a Windows problem but just posting...