Windows 10: Touchscreen not working on my profile only

Discus and support Touchscreen not working on my profile only in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi - I have a HP touchscreen laptop running Windows 11. For the last 2 weeks the touchscreen has stopped working. However - it still works for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AACollins1, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Touchscreen not working on my profile only

Hi - I have a HP touchscreen laptop running Windows 11. For the last 2 weeks the touchscreen has stopped working. However - it still works for my brothers profile when he signs in. In device manager it says the touchscreen is enabled. Any ideas?? It would seem to me to be a software rather than a hardware issue. Thanks in advance.

:)

AACollins1, Mar 27, 2023

2. touchscreen no longer works

I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is about 18 months old and the touchscreen works fine until about 2 months ago. Any suggestion?

samuelward, Mar 27, 2023
  3. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 27, 2023
  4. Touchscreen not working on my profile only

why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

Touchscreen not working on my profile only

1. Touchscreen not working on my profile only - Similar Threads - Touchscreen working profile

2. Touchscreen not working on my profile only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen not working on my profile only: Hi - I have a HP touchscreen laptop running Windows 11. For the last 2 weeks the touchscreen has stopped working. However - it still works for my brothers profile when he signs in. In device manager it says the touchscreen is enabled. Any ideas?? It would seem to me to be a...
  3. Game works on one profile only.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game works on one profile only.: Hello,Upon trying to start the game "Assassin's Creed: Unity" from Ubisoft Store on Windows 11, the game immediately crashes to desktop, and in the Event Viewer, I can see an APPCRASH with EAccessViolation 0xc0000005 error. When working with Ubisoft Support, we established...
  4. Game works on one profile only.

Game works on one profile only.: Hello,Upon trying to start the game "Assassin's Creed: Unity" from Ubisoft Store on Windows 11, the game immediately crashes to desktop, and in the Event Viewer, I can see an APPCRASH with EAccessViolation 0xc0000005 error. When working with Ubisoft Support, we established...
  5. My touchscreen is not working at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchscreen is not working at all.: So, my touchscreen is not working at all. I've followed multiple tutorials and every driver/device they say to check is either gone/deleted from my PC. All of my touchscreen settings are gone as well. If anybody would help, it would mean a ton....
  6. My touchscreen is not working at all.

My touchscreen is not working at all.: So, my touchscreen is not working at all. I've followed multiple tutorials and every driver/device they say to check is either gone/deleted from my PC. All of my touchscreen settings are gone as well. If anybody would help, it would mean a ton....
  7. My touchscreen won't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My touchscreen won't work: I have an Inspiron 11 3153 2 in 1 laptop and after windows updated, my touchscreen just decided it didn't want to show up anymore and stopped working as I went to the device manager no luck I've tried to dig it out and still no luck I can't find anything covering this...
  8. My touchscreen is not working

My touchscreen is not working: Hello! I need help setting up the touchscreen on this new laptop. I did all the updates and went to device manager and was not able to find the touch option or USB option to attempt to enable the touch screen. Can you please tell me what drivers I need or provide direction...
  9. Touchscreen not working

Touchscreen not working: My touchscreen stopped working one day very randomly. I have an HP Pavillion, I tried different methods such as going into device manager and scanning for hardware changes. Unfortunately, nothing worked. This might be an HP problem and not a Windows problem but just posting...
  10. Touchscreen only works when it's main monitor.

Touchscreen only works when it's main monitor.: I have a two monitor set up, with my main monitor being a 27" screen and a second 22" touchscreen as a secondary monitor. I can only get the touchscreen monitor to pick up touches if I make it my main monitor. As soon as I switch my main monitor back to my 27" monitor...