Windows 10: Touchscreen not working

Discus and support Touchscreen not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For some reason my touchscreen has stopped working. My laptop is not damaged, and it worked randomly. But after about an hour my touchpad will stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HolyNa3ture, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Touchscreen not working

For some reason my touchscreen has stopped working. My laptop is not damaged, and it worked randomly. But after about an hour my touchpad will stop working and I have to use Ctrl Alt delete and restart my computer just to ket the mouse key move again. HELP Please/

:)

HolyNa3ture, Sep 7, 2018

2. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Sep 7, 2018
  3. why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Sep 7, 2018
  4. paulski Win User

Touchscreen not working

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Touchscreen not working

1. Touchscreen not working - Similar Threads - Touchscreen working

2. Touchscreen has dissapeared in the device mamager. I'ts no longer working in my allin one...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen has dissapeared in the device mamager. I'ts no longer working in my allin one...: Touchscreen has dissapeared in the device mamager. I'ts no longer working in my allin one hp. HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-has-dissapeared-in-the-device-mamager/f178fd2f-03e6-4a71-846e-fb0ff0d8166a
  3. Keyboard on touchscreen laptop suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard on touchscreen laptop suddenly stopped working: How to get regular keyboard back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-on-touchscreen-laptop-suddenly-stopped/81d0b6d8-1d9a-4899-96ed-1adc2f024547
  4. Touchscreen Stops Working Sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchscreen Stops Working Sometimes: I have a new PC with W10 and the touchscreen works most of the time. I leave the PC on24 hours a day and it seems that sometimes in the morning when the PC has been sleeping and then I start using it first thing in the morning the touch screen does not work, everything else...
  5. Touchscreen doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchscreen doesn't work: hi everybody I use a Lenovo 720 yoga type 12 lb laptop with window 10, suddenly my touch screen doesn't work, anyone knows the solution? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-doesnt-work/a145802d-4e6e-4578-be03-bb6111b8e223
  6. Touchscreen-is-not-working-Flex-5-1570-Type-80XB-L aptop-Lenovo

Touchscreen-is-not-working-Flex-5-1570-Type-80XB-L aptop-Lenovo: Flex 5-1570 (Type 80XB) Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 80XB Touchscreen stopped working. Not responding totally to any touch. Lenovo Pen also does not work. I updated BIOS from Lenovo support. Reboot with "pin-button" as advised in support. Reset HID-compliant touch...
  7. Mouse, Keyboard & Touchscreen not working after Windows 1809 update

Mouse, Keyboard & Touchscreen not working after Windows 1809 update: I left my Acer Z3710 installing the Windows 1809 update overnight & now my mouse, keyboard & touchscreen are not working. The PC boots & I see the 'mountain lake', time & date but cannot get to the login screen. Both the key board & mouse are wireless and were working fine...
  8. Touchscreen not working

Touchscreen not working: My touchscreen stopped working one day very randomly. I have an HP Pavillion, I tried different methods such as going into device manager and scanning for hardware changes. Unfortunately, nothing worked. This might be an HP problem and not a Windows problem but just posting...
  9. Touchscreen stopped working, HP tech support is worthelss

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Touchscreen stopped working, HP tech support is worthelss: My touchscreen stopped working a few days ago while I was in the middle of using it... I called HP and gave them the ID#s and they insist my laptop isnt even a touchscreen, yet it says "HD touch display" right on it, the QR code shows I have a touch screen, and oh IVE BEEN...
  10. HP Pavilion x2 Detachable i2c hid device code 10 (Touchscreen not working)

HP Pavilion x2 Detachable i2c hid device code 10 (Touchscreen not working): Lots of posts out there but none seem to ever have a working solution to this - I spent a few hours dealing with this problem recently and was able to find a way to make it work again - this post is just in case it helps anyone out there... Still have 2 of these older but...