Windows 10: Touchscreen of my pc quits

Discus and support Touchscreen of my pc quits in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Touchscreen of my PC isn't working there. Everything appears to be fine in driver also I have attempted different reebot and stuff yet it's not all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NidaVesha, Sep 17, 2020.

1. NidaVesha Win User

Touchscreen of my pc quits

Touchscreen of my PC isn't working there. Everything appears to be fine in driver also I have attempted different reebot and stuff yet it's not all reacting I never confronted this issue it's another Lenovo pc.

:)

NidaVesha, Sep 17, 2020
  2. paulski Win User

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Sep 17, 2020
  3. why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Touchscreen of my pc quits

Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Touchscreen of my pc quits

1. Touchscreen of my pc quits - Similar Threads - Touchscreen quits

2. I have an unresponsive touchscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an unresponsive touchscreen: I have a HP Zbook Studio G5 and my touchscreen has gone completely unresponsive. I am on windows 11, and have tried uninstalling and installing the feature in the device manager multiple times. I have had no error message or anything, i just tried using my touchscreen one day...
  3. I have an unresponsive touchscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an unresponsive touchscreen: I have a HP Zbook Studio G5 and my touchscreen has gone completely unresponsive. I am on windows 11, and have tried uninstalling and installing the feature in the device manager multiple times. I have had no error message or anything, i just tried using my touchscreen one day...
  4. Updating Windows 11 has caused me to lose almost all my software settings and touchscreen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating Windows 11 has caused me to lose almost all my software settings and touchscreen...: Hi, An automatic update was done on my Dell XPS 13plus 9320. Since the update all the previous settings which i have had are now lost. I cannot log into my work/school accounts, my touchscreen capabilities have been lost and since i cannot log into my work account i cannot...
  5. Updating Windows 11 has caused me to lose almost all my software settings and touchscreen...

Updating Windows 11 has caused me to lose almost all my software settings and touchscreen...: Hi, An automatic update was done on my Dell XPS 13plus 9320. Since the update all the previous settings which i have had are now lost. I cannot log into my work/school accounts, my touchscreen capabilities have been lost and since i cannot log into my work account i cannot...
  6. Allowing touchscreen to open on-screen keyboard when touching input fields as well as...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Allowing touchscreen to open on-screen keyboard when touching input fields as well as...: I have a touchscreen Beckhoff CP2918-0000 connected to a compact PC Beckhoff C6025-0000 running Windows 10 IIot I believe, or Pro.By default, the touchscreen acts as a touch device and touching input fields automatically opens the Windows on-screen keyboard. Lovely. However,...
  7. Allowing touchscreen to open on-screen keyboard when touching input fields as well as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allowing touchscreen to open on-screen keyboard when touching input fields as well as...: I have a touchscreen Beckhoff CP2918-0000 connected to a compact PC Beckhoff C6025-0000 running Windows 10 IIot I believe, or Pro.By default, the touchscreen acts as a touch device and touching input fields automatically opens the Windows on-screen keyboard. Lovely. However,...
  8. Allowing touchscreen to open on-screen keyboard when touching input fields as well as...

9. Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??

Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??: hey guys, My Dell Inspiron 15 3511's touchscreen stopped working and as recommended, I uninstalled the HID Compliant Touchscreen, and restarted my system, but it hasn't come back. already checked, it isnt hidden, just gone. Can I somehow download the driver back? would that...
  10. Problems after w10 update. Touchscreen quit working and drivers missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems after w10 update. Touchscreen quit working and drivers missing: Computer All in One Pavilion 27-a230 I have the following device I cant figure out what it is. In device manager I have a USB that does not work or in error state unidentified and under Other devices a PCI unidentified device Device...