Windows 10: Touchscreen Stopped Working and Missing Control Panel Settings

Discus and support Touchscreen Stopped Working and Missing Control Panel Settings in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I've got an Asus Zenscreen Touch as a secondary monitor and it's been working fine up until today. I think there was an update with windows as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mitburger, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Mitburger Win User

Touchscreen Stopped Working and Missing Control Panel Settings

Hi,

I've got an Asus Zenscreen Touch as a secondary monitor and it's been working fine up until today.

I think there was an update with windows as the tablet pc settings are missing from my control panel.

I used these steps to setup the screen originally - link
    I then found a way to open Tablet PC settings - link - but the Configure button is greyed out.

Any help is appreciated. Not sure how to debug.

Thanks

:)

Mitburger, Nov 18, 2019

2. Upgraded to windows 10 and touchscreen stopped working

I have an hp envy touchsmart ultrabook 4 an my touchscreen stopped working but I tried everything mentioned but I'm missing the drives for the touchscreen there are no tablet pc settings or no pen or touch settings I don't se the drive in control panel can
    you help me find the driver

paulreed1978, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Nov 18, 2019
  4. dskiller Win User

Settings App vs. Control Panel?

one day the control panel will be completely gone.

but microsoft has to take baby steps to avoid problems.

and other companys will have to convert their control panel files to work with the settings app.

dskiller, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Touchscreen Stopped Working and Missing Control Panel Settings - Similar Threads - Touchscreen Stopped Working

2. touchscreen stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchscreen stopped working: touchscreen stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-stopped-working/e79e9709-a9bd-401e-978b-0a2d52b71174
  3. Control Panel Display Settings Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control Panel Display Settings Missing: Hi, I am currently studying for a cert exam. The instructor goes to Control Panel > Appearance and Personalisation. In there, he has two items in the list that my version of control panel does not have. Personalisation Display Why don't these appear in control...
  4. Control panel missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Control panel missing: I were having some problems with my computer. Tried to download and install an old game. Think something happened with my computer. I can't find the control panel anywhere. Anyone who might be able to help? submitted by /u/DankestGuide [link] [comments]...
  5. NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL MISSING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL MISSING: Why is not Microsoft admitting their store is broken and fix it. Do you have any idea how many gamers there are on PC and how pissed off we all are that this Nvidia control panel issue has not been fixed. And please don't ask if I am running DCH drivers, I am and so is...
  6. Control Panel AND Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control Panel AND Settings: Why do we find two possibilities to change settings, Control Panel and Settings. They don't cover eachother as far as I know. Why not bring them together? It would be much less confusing in my opinion....
  7. HIbernate missing from Control Panel Power Settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HIbernate missing from Control Panel Power Settings: Due to totally broken OEM software I recently had to reinstall Windows. This is Windows 1903, and as I:m going through setting my comptuer up again, I noticed that the Hibernate option was missing in control panel. I don't mean in the Start Menu, I know that by default its...
  8. Nvidia Control Panel Missing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Control Panel Missing: Dear All, I am trying to open Nvidia Control Panel but unfortunately I cant open it. I have tried searching for the application but I couldnt find it. I have already updated to my latest drivers. I still couldnt find anything. The card works fine but I cant change which...
  9. Homegroup Control Panel Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup Control Panel Missing: I have had issues with Homegroup before but never this. I can no longer locate the Homegroup option in control panel or by a search. Literally it has disappeared. Any idea how to fix it ? 101492
  10. Missing control panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing control panel: I am unable to find my Control Panel today. I see the words control panel when I right click on the menu after clicking on the start button. But nothing happens. It does not open. I have been researching it all day but to no avail. I am using an Acer laptop and I updated to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touch screen in control panel doesnt work