Windows 10: Touchscreen stopped working on Lenovo Ideapad... Again

Discus and support Touchscreen stopped working on Lenovo Ideapad... Again in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Back in December of last year, my touchscreen stopped working and I posted a question with all the details for my problem. I only received one response... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by P Kukuk, Apr 19, 2020.

1. P Kukuk Win User

Touchscreen stopped working on Lenovo Ideapad... Again

Back in December of last year, my touchscreen stopped working and I posted a question with all the details for my problem. I only received one response which was just some questions followed by a recommendation that did no good. I replied with answers but heard nothing after that. Over a week the issue somehow was resolved on its own but I'm not sure how, I mentioned it and asked for advice for what to do if this were to happen again. Still, nothing.

Now I'm having the same issue again with my touchscreen suddenly not working. I would seriously appreciate any solutions that don't involve resetting my computer. This was my last possible solution last time and I still won't do it because I do not want to lose anything on my computer.

All the information on what happened before with the exact same situation is here if needed:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...enovo-pc/b270fd24-1e43-48db-82c5-e23ac121f344

:)

P Kukuk, Apr 19, 2020
  2. Jeenie-T Win User

Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 13 Touchscreen Not Working

I have a Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 13. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and my touchscreen was working perfectly fine till it stopped working all of a sudden. I have went online to seek for help but I could not fix my problem, 'Unknown USB Device'. The touchscreen
    tab on the Device Manager is hidden which is why it doesn't work. It is also the latest update of this particular driver. It is an ongoing problem. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Touchscreen stopped working on Lenovo Ideapad... Again 4b61c7c5-e57f-4abd-9e67-856691a4dbad.png

Touchscreen stopped working on Lenovo Ideapad... Again bc8f56ca-e627-46b5-94ab-bc9052e43c8d.png

Jeenie-T, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Jeenie-T Win User
    Touchscreen on Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 13 Not Working

I have a Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 13. I have recently asked for help with the touchscreen on my computer. I went online to seek help and one website said uninstall the HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver and reboot your computer. It has completely disappeared now
    so I was wondering where I could install the device driver again. Also I have tried a Windows recovery too before I uninstalled the driver, my problem wasn't solved. Any suggestions? Please help..

Touchscreen stopped working on Lenovo Ideapad... Again 79cc1e46-e81c-41a0-b1e7-af203bb951af.png

Jeenie-T, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Hanes Lee Win User

Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15 :Touch Screen Not working after Windows 10's installed

Thanks for the advice!

I followed the steps you advised, yet I could not find USB Touchscreen Controller(A111)

under Mice and Other Pointing Devices.

I could see only 'HID - Compliant Mouse' and' Lenovo Pointing Device'.

I checked both but no USB Touchscreen controller anywhere.

I don't know what to do!!!

Hanes Lee, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Touchscreen stopped working on Lenovo Ideapad... Again - Similar Threads - Touchscreen stopped working

2. Stylus and Touchscreen not working on IdeaPad 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stylus and Touchscreen not working on IdeaPad 5: Hi all, as the title says my touchscreen and pen are not responding on my IdeaPad 5. I've tried enabling and reinstalling all the drivers. Rebooting and resetting my computer, the works. I've tried everything there is online and it's still not working. I downloaded lenovo...
  3. Stylus and Touchscreen not working on IdeaPad 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stylus and Touchscreen not working on IdeaPad 5: Hi all, as the title says my touchscreen and pen are not responding on my IdeaPad 5. I've tried enabling and reinstalling all the drivers. Rebooting and resetting my computer, the works. I've tried everything there is online and it's still not working. I downloaded lenovo...
  4. Lenovo touchscreen not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo touchscreen not working.: Device Manager says driver is 10.0.19041.868, but also says driver not loaded. How do I obtain? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-touchscreen-not-working/07027cd9-8984-4cde-b4a2-9facb0ebb12d
  5. Lenovo touchscreen not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo touchscreen not working.: Device Manager says driver is 10.0.19041.868, but also says driver not loaded. How do I obtain? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-touchscreen-not-working/07027cd9-8984-4cde-b4a2-9facb0ebb12d
  6. Lenovo touchscreen not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Keyboard stops working on Lenovo Y700 ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard stops working on Lenovo Y700 ideapad: Ive read almost everything on here and most threads are locked with no answer, why is this? Is there no fix to this problem? This is a HUGE problem people are still having and nobody has an answer because it seems nobody knows anything as to why keyboards just stop working....
  8. camera on lenovo ideapad is not working

camera on lenovo ideapad is not working: camera on lenovo ideapad is not working and in device manager i am not able to see camera drivers .. please help [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-on-lenovo-ideapad-is-not-working/472d3bf5-102e-43e0-b7d1-7ca136de3dce
  9. lenovo Flex14 touchscreen not working

lenovo Flex14 touchscreen not working: after a recent Windows 10 update, my touchscreen stopped functioning. I have done a lot of the various fixes for the touchscreen issue listed here and in the lenovo forums. nothing has worked. all of my software and hardware drivers are current. I would like to get this...
  10. Lenovo Touchscreen stopped working

Lenovo Touchscreen stopped working: A couple of months ago my touchscreen stopped working. The HID - touchscreen driver has been uninstalled. How can i reinstall it? I hav looked on the web for answers and can't find it. The computer came with touchscreen function but now if you look in Control Panel the pen &...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo flex 3 touch screen stopped working