Windows 10: Touchscreen Stopped working with update to windows 10

Discus and support Touchscreen Stopped working with update to windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I updated to windows 10, the touchscreen on my Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 stopped working completely. Help! I've looked all over for solutions but still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonHalcovage, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Touchscreen Stopped working with update to windows 10

When I updated to windows 10, the touchscreen on my Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 stopped working completely. Help! I've looked all over for solutions but still haven't found one that works. Its been months.

:)

JonHalcovage, Nov 30, 2018

2. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Nov 30, 2018
  3. why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Touchscreen Stopped working with update to windows 10

Windows 10 Touchscreen stopped working

Hi Christin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you as touchscreen has stopped working on Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

This issue might be due to driver issues, I suggest you to download the drivers and check:

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode.

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right click the driver installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

• Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.

• Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.

• Try installing the driver and check.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Touchscreen Stopped working with update to windows 10

1. Touchscreen Stopped working with update to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Touchscreen Stopped working

2. HP TouchScreen stopped working with update Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP TouchScreen stopped working with update Windows 11: Touchscreen on HP Envy 15 Envy x360 stopped working after update few weeks ago. I tried to uninstall Windows and install it again and touchscreen has begun working. After some automatic updates it stopped working again.Any ideas? Thanl you!...
  3. HP TouchScreen stopped working with update Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP TouchScreen stopped working with update Windows 11: Touchscreen on HP Envy 15 Envy x360 stopped working after update few weeks ago. I tried to uninstall Windows and install it again and touchscreen has begun working. After some automatic updates it stopped working again.Any ideas? Thanl you!...
  4. touchscreen stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchscreen stopped working: touchscreen stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-stopped-working/e79e9709-a9bd-401e-978b-0a2d52b71174
  5. touchscreen stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchscreen stopped working: touchscreen stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-stopped-working/e79e9709-a9bd-401e-978b-0a2d52b71174
  6. Touchscreen stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen stopped working.: Good afternoon, After a recent upgrade the touchscreen on my XPS13 9360 stopped working. Around the same time the USB icon at the bottom of the screen started flashing when I turn the machine on. The touchscreen does not show up in the HID list. I have updated the driver...
  7. After Windows update touchscreen stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows update touchscreen stopped working: This touchscreen had worked well until Windows updated. I did a lot trying to fix it by myself. For example, I checked the pen and touch driver but found that they are missing. I also performed all the fixes that I found on the internet but nothing helped. It is HP Pavilion...
  8. Touchscreen Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchscreen Stopped Working: Hi, I have had my Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga for just over a year. A few weeks ago, the touchscreen stopped responding. After an hour or so of using only the mousepad, the touchscreen started working again, and then it stopped again the next day. The touchscreen briefly worked...
  9. Touchscreen stopped working after latest Windows update

Touchscreen stopped working after latest Windows update: Computer Lenovo Flex 4-1470 lap top Model: 80SA0000US Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Updated 6/3/2018 The touchsceen stopped working after the latest Windows 10 update (Version 1803). Device Manager -> Human Interface Devices -> I2C HID Device has the following error:...
  10. Touchscreen stop working after last Windows 10 update

Touchscreen stop working after last Windows 10 update: I have a Samsung All-In-One Computer Model: DP700A7D updated to Window 10 no problems. But after last update my touchscreen has stop working and the icon in taskbar is not showing up. Help! 18843

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after my desktop was updated to windows 10 my touch screen has stopped working

2. touchscreen stop working latest windows 10