Windows 10: Touchscreen won't work anymore since Windows 10 clean install

Discus and support Touchscreen won't work anymore since Windows 10 clean install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm back. Last time my wifi didnt work and eventually nothing, but I managed to do a clean install. Thereafter, with the help of ASUSUTeK, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jaystudent, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Touchscreen won't work anymore since Windows 10 clean install

Hi there, I'm back. Last time my wifi didnt work and eventually nothing, but I managed to do a clean install. Thereafter, with the help of ASUSUTeK, I downloaded some drivers to bring back my internet.

So now I have internet and a fresh clean install, but my touchscreen(and sound too, but I want to focus on touchscreen first) wont work anymore at all. Also, the buttons like f5/f6 dont work anymore either

Things I already tried:
    - Calibrating
    - Looking in the Device Manager to update drivers.

The problem is, most websites say that I have to turn the ''HID compliant screen'' on and off, but I dont have that driver/thing at all in my device manager. I also cant find a download link on ASUS' drivers website to fix this. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Thank you very much!

:)

Jaystudent, Sep 4, 2015

2. Windows 10 touchscreen help

After updating to windows 10 from windows 7 on a Dell XPS, my touchscreen won't work anymore.

Does anyone have a solution?

hunterg372, Sep 4, 2015
  3. Problem with Lenovo yoga 2 13 touchscreen

When using the touchscreen on my yoga 2 13, it stutters, so that it is close to impossible to operate. This already happened on Windows 8, but could be fixed by restarting the device. With Windows 10, restarting doesn't fix the problem anymore. I already
    tried:

- restarting touchscreen driver

- cleaning screen perfectly

- reinstalling Windows

- Lenovo Support won't help

I would be glad if somebody knew a solution to this

PS: I'm not a native speaker, please be forgiving.

ThomasSchneeberger, Sep 4, 2015
  4. Touchscreen won't work anymore since Windows 10 clean install

I solved the issue thanks to ASUSTEK's help. They recommended me installing the 'chipset' drive @ Asus' drivers website, I did that and everything has been working again.

Jaystudent, Sep 4, 2015
Thema:

Touchscreen won't work anymore since Windows 10 clean install

1. Touchscreen won't work anymore since Windows 10 clean install - Similar Threads - Touchscreen won't anymore

2. HP Touchscreen doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Touchscreen doesn't work anymore: Hello, my HP Laptop touchscreen stopped to work.Can it be connected with some OS upddates?Hardware driver is installed and enabled, hardware HP test doesnt react.Thank you....
  3. HP Touchscreen doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Touchscreen doesn't work anymore: Hello, my HP Laptop touchscreen stopped to work.Can it be connected with some OS upddates?Hardware driver is installed and enabled, hardware HP test doesnt react.Thank you....
  4. Change HDD since windows won't open anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change HDD since windows won't open anymore.: Its no longer working and I want to replace it. I also want to make my Windows activated. I will replace the HDD to SSD if possible, to keep Windows activated it is really appreciated. Help me sort things out....
  5. Change HDD since windows won't open anymore.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Change HDD since windows won't open anymore.: Its no longer working and I want to replace it. I also want to make my Windows activated. I will replace the HDD to SSD if possible, to keep Windows activated it is really appreciated. Help me sort things out....
  6. Why doesn’t my Touchscreen work anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why doesn’t my Touchscreen work anymore?: I’ve had a Window Surface Laptop for quite some time, but after I updated it to window 10, the touchscreen won’t work anymore at all. submitted by /u/_An_Unknown_User_ [link] [comments]...
  7. Logitech F710 gamepad won't install anymore since update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech F710 gamepad won't install anymore since update: Hello everyone, I've been now using Linux for over a year and decided to boot Windows once a while to play a game that is still not well supported by Wine on Linux. Now I received the latest May update and my wireless Logitech F710 is no longer being "installed" correctly....
  8. My touchscreen won't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My touchscreen won't work: I have an Inspiron 11 3153 2 in 1 laptop and after windows updated, my touchscreen just decided it didn't want to show up anymore and stopped working as I went to the device manager no luck I've tried to dig it out and still no luck I can't find anything covering this...
  9. Touchscreen doesn’t work anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchscreen doesn’t work anymore: The touchscreen stopped working. I switched to the tablet mode but the touchscreen looks like it doesn’t exist. I use Dell Inspiron 15-5568 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-doesnt-work-anymore/9e0d0d7e-ae50-4dad-aac7-a87811cac792
  10. Touchscreen won't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen won't work.: Hey all, I hope you can help me on this considering the Microsoft chat is taking forever. I just bought a HP Stream x360 yesterday and upgraded it to Windows 10, the issue is that the touchscreen will no longer work. It worked with 8.1 but not with 10. I have checked with...