Windows 10: touchscreen

Discus and support touchscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10 home touch screen not working or tablet mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by thomasalbin1, Sep 9, 2018.

1. thomasalbin1 Win User

touchscreen

windows 10 home touch screen not working or tablet mode

:)

thomasalbin1, Sep 9, 2018
  2. paulski Win User

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Carlos Tin Win User
    why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Janeane Cru Win User

touchscreen

Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

touchscreen

1. touchscreen - Similar Threads - touchscreen

2. Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen: I have H P ultrabook but the touchscreen stopped working. Plz, any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen/1fcefa61-f409-4950-9eb6-d646d0ec8524
  3. HID Touchscreen is disconnected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HID Touchscreen is disconnected: Despite tablet or normal mode, the HID touchscreen of my Dell Inspiron is disconnected. The touchscreen drivers are up-to-date. I receive the error message: "Device HID\VID_04F3&PID_2033&Col02\6&3865017c&0&0001 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device...
  4. Major Update Problems - USB, touchscreen and sound card all stopped working after KB4100347...

Major Update Problems - USB, touchscreen and sound card all stopped working after KB4100347...: I've been having problems with windows updates for some time now. Major (feature) updates have worked but interim (quality) ones frequently fail. For example KB4462919has failed to install over 300 times! I've tried to run the update troubleshooter and although it sometimes...
  5. How do I fix my touchscreen? It has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix my touchscreen? It has stopped working.: My touchscreen has just stopped working. I really like it and hope someone can help me fix it. Thanks Marg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-touchscreen-it-has-stopped-working/92a6d3b5-8286-48a5-a1d2-7ef667a21445
  6. how do I recalibrate my device's touchscreen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I recalibrate my device's touchscreen?: my touch screen is not working properly, do I need to recalibrate and if so how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recalibrate-my-devices-touchscreen/00f63a79-432a-4cdb-aa4d-a6ad5d3053f2
  7. HP Ultrabook touchscreen is not working

HP Ultrabook touchscreen is not working: Split from this thread. hp ultrabook touch screen does not work , tried update, disable/enable no success ***Split from HID Touchscreen disconnecting***...
  8. HID Touchscreen disconnecting

HID Touchscreen disconnecting: I have a Dell Inspiron 7348. The HID touchscreen is disconnecting from the laptop, whether I have it in tablet or normal mode. Rotation lock is greyed out and hasn't been working for as long as I can remember. The touchscreen driver is up to date. The latest message I got is:...
  9. Touchscreen doesn’t work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchscreen doesn’t work: The touchscreen of my Lenovo P52 doesn’t work. The Active Pen 2 and Thinkpad Pen Pro don’t work with my device either. The system is Windows 10 Pro and it came with this laptop. Is it a compatibility issue and is there any setup?...
  10. MY DELL PC INSPIRION 11 3000 SERIES 3147 MODEL TOUCHSCREEN NOT WORKING

in Cortana
    MY DELL PC INSPIRION 11 3000 SERIES 3147 MODEL TOUCHSCREEN NOT WORKING: MY DELL PC INSPIRION 3147 SUDDENLY TOUCHSCREEN NOT WORKING. I TRYING ALL METHODS NOT SOLVE AND OPTION OF TOUCHSCREEN RELATED NOT SHOWN IN CONTROL PANEL AND DEVICE MANAGER LIKE PEN AND TOUCH, HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREN OPTION . HOW TO SOLVE.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...