Windows 10: touchscreen

Discus and support touchscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10 home touch screen not working or tablet mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by thomasalbin1, Sep 9, 2018.

1. touchscreen

windows 10 home touch screen not working or tablet mode

:)

thomasalbin1, Sep 9, 2018
  2. paulski Win User

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Sep 9, 2018
  3. why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Sep 9, 2018
  4. touchscreen

Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

touchscreen

1. touchscreen - Similar Threads - touchscreen

2. Windows 10 touchscreen driver not showing enable button

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 touchscreen driver not showing enable button: A long time ago i disabled the driver for the HID-Complaint touchscreen built into my laptop from the devices menu, and now it is not showing the enable button when i right click on it....
  3. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver missing from device manager

HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver missing from device manager: so recently i used some third party software to update drivers and after the update my touchscreen has stopped working. I've done a bios components test for the touchscreen and it passed both tests but even the pen and touch info states that no pen and touch input is...
  4. HP Pavilion x2 Detachable i2c hid device code 10 (Touchscreen not working)

HP Pavilion x2 Detachable i2c hid device code 10 (Touchscreen not working): Lots of posts out there but none seem to ever have a working solution to this - I spent a few hours dealing with this problem recently and was able to find a way to make it work again - this post is just in case it helps anyone out there... Still have 2 of these older but...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB with multiple HID touchscreens

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB with multiple HID touchscreens: Hi everyone, I have a computer running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB with 6 touchscreens connected to it. This is a kiosk system where I really need all 6 screens connected to the same computer and all 6 screens are touchscreens. The problem I'm having is that every time I...
  6. Where can I find the HID Compliant Touchscreen driver for Dell laptop?

Where can I find the HID Compliant Touchscreen driver for Dell laptop?: Where can I findthe HID Compliant Touchscreen driver for Dell laptop?I've already tried troubleshooting, updated everything, restarted too many times to count , but touch doesn't work and HID Compliant Touchscreen driver does not show up on Device Manager, even under Hidden...
  7. Touchscreen only works on Windows 10 Apps and Google Chrome

Touchscreen only works on Windows 10 Apps and Google Chrome: My laptop is Asus TP300LD with a touchscreen, OS is Windows 10. But recently, my touchscreen is not working on desktop screen, taskbar, files, folders, windows applications. So for now, the touchscreen is only working on Windows 10 Apps installed from Windows store and Google...
  8. I have NO touchscreen Driver Windows 10

I have NO touchscreen Driver Windows 10: I have updated windows updates i have done the troubleshoot i found hidden driver and there was no option to enable it so I uninstalled it and now I cant get it back despite doing more troubwshoot, updating drivers, checking for changes etc. How can I get this driver?...
  9. Windows 10, ASUS touchscreen laptop, cursor jumping around

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, ASUS touchscreen laptop, cursor jumping around: My cursor starts jumping around and deletes information, randomly types in the middle of other sentences and opens/closes windows. I know that I'm not touching the touch pad and can watch it jump around. I've seen other threads/reports of this problem and the solutions...
  10. HID Compliant Touchscreen not showing up

HID Compliant Touchscreen not showing up: Hi, so probably a month ago I noticed that the touchscreen on my Lenovo laptop (with windows 10) didn't work. I immediately went into my device manager and into Human Interface Devices. I noticed that everything was there except my HID Compliant Touchscreen. I'm not sure what...