Windows 10: touchscreen

Discus and support touchscreen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen/a51fa1fe-37ae-49a8-829e-48b412463f8b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rogermorel_516, Oct 17, 2019.

1. touchscreen

how to reinstall

:)

rogermorel_516, Oct 17, 2019
  2. paulski Win User

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Oct 17, 2019
  3. why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Oct 17, 2019
  4. touchscreen

Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

touchscreen

1. touchscreen - Similar Threads - touchscreen

2. Issue with touchscreen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with touchscreen?: Hello all, Wondering if anyone has has a similar issue. As a bit of background the machines at the school I look after have dual screen setups, one for the machine and one is a 65” touchscreen occasionally the screen on the pc goes black and the only screen is the...
  3. No devices nor touchscreen work after uninstalling that microsoft extensible driver thing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No devices nor touchscreen work after uninstalling that microsoft extensible driver thing: so I've been having problems putting my computer to sleep for the past few days, so today i tried using powercfg -lastwake in the command console and it said the device that was causing it to wake up was something along the lines of "intel 3.0 extensible driver host...
  4. My touchscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My touchscreen: I have an EVOO computer the one that turns into a tablet and one section of my screen just randomly went black a week after I got it. I have no way of fixing it does my warranty cover it because nothing happened to it....
  5. Minor Touchscreen Bug

Minor Touchscreen Bug: I've noticed that when I right click on my desktop, sometimes the menu opens up larger for touchscreen use, other times it doesn't, about 50 50. Happens on multiple PCs. Any idea why this happens, thanks. submitted by /u/cardgamechampion [link] [comments]...
  6. Touchscreen stopped working.

Touchscreen stopped working.: Good afternoon, After a recent upgrade the touchscreen on my XPS13 9360 stopped working. Around the same time the USB icon at the bottom of the screen started flashing when I turn the machine on. The touchscreen does not show up in the HID list. I have updated the driver...
  7. HP Laptop Broken Touchscreen

HP Laptop Broken Touchscreen: I have an HP laptop that has a touchscreen, but it stopped working when an I2C HID driver started having an error (code 10). I was told somewhere (I don't remember where) to uninstall the touchscreen driver and restart to reinstall it, but it never reinstalled. Suggestions?...
  8. Windows 10 Touchscreen Driver Errors

Windows 10 Touchscreen Driver Errors: I bought an HP laptop a little while ago, and eventually the touchscreen stopped working. Like Annisa- inthis thread, I followed some advice somewhere to uninstall the touch screen driver, and restart, but it never reinstalled. Again, like in that thread, one of the I2C HID...
  9. Lenovo ThinkPad 10 no sound no touchscreen

Lenovo ThinkPad 10 no sound no touchscreen: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/lenovo-thinkpad-10-no-sound-or-touch-screen/7c9ebaa7-d6ab-455b-b374-3ba62994d73c I had the same Problem after clean install - the solution is to install the Intel Platform Device Driver for Windows 10,...
  10. Dell 13-5000 touchscreen stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell 13-5000 touchscreen stopped working.: Digitech touchscreen tool gives error message my computer doesn't have DTR-o35C whatever that is. Windows says everything okay of course so no help there....