Windows 10: Touchsreen is not working

Discus and support Touchsreen is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, my Question is : since couple Days my Touchsreen does not work anymore , it doesn't matter ,if I switch to tablet mode or not , its like the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DennisRahn, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Touchsreen is not working

Hello, my Question is :

since couple Days my Touchsreen does not work anymore ,

it doesn't matter ,if I switch to tablet mode or not , its like the touchscreen exist not ,

I do can switch to Tablet Mode the Button is available , but there is no response when I touch the screen.

Windows 10

Dell Inspirion 15-5568

any ideas ?

:)

DennisRahn, Oct 11, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Touchsreen is not working

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Touchsreen is not working

1. Touchsreen is not working - Similar Threads - Touchsreen working

2. Network Speed Test app from Windows stopped to work correctly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Network Speed Test app from Windows stopped to work correctly: Hi, have been using this app for years and was pretty stisfied with it. But from january 2019 it doesnt work correctly? I have upgraded my internet speed from 20 to 50 Mbit down/up. The app shows the uploading speed correctly but the download speed stops at apr 1.5 Mbit every...
  3. Text to Speech not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text to Speech not working: I'm running Windows 10 Version 1809 (Build 17763.557) and I have English (India) as the system language. The text-to-speech settings shows 2 voices, i.e. Microsoft Heera and Microsoft Ravi, but the preview button doesn't playback any audio/voice. Therefore, when I'm...
  4. Not working autostart after update 18922

in Windows 10 Support
    Not working autostart after update 18922: Hi! First sorry for bad english *Sad hope that we will understand each other. After update to 18922 rs-realese 190614-1427 or maybe earlier i have discovered not working audio control in autostart. Also fiew other things like rightclick on desktop where I can set...
  5. Why Does Solitaire Collection Work On My PC But Not On Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Solitaire Collection Work On My PC But Not On Laptop?: I can play all Solitaire Collection on my PC no problem but on my laptop each game opens then loads an advert which starts with the close screen which I X out or whatever - try the game again and get another (or the same) advert close screen. If it's something off on my...
  6. Xbox Game Chat isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Chat isn't working: Hi all, I can't seem to get any sort of chat working via Xbox for PC. I can't hear anyone in Sea of Thieves and they can't hear me. Similarly, I'm shown as muted in Halo Wars 2. I'm able to chat successfully via Discord so it's not a microphone issue. Any help would be...
  7. Surface 3 Windows 10 Clean Install touch son't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface 3 Windows 10 Clean Install touch son't work: I try perform a clean install of Windows 10 on Surface 3 and the touchscreen during setup dont work. I can boot the Windows 10 pendrive (Surface 3 only have 1 USB). i see the options like, language and next option but the touchscreen don't work and i cant proceed because i...
  8. After installing a new patch on windows 10 - pop up menus not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    After installing a new patch on windows 10 - pop up menus not working: After installing a new patch on windows 10 - pop up menus not working Can you please provide an solution or workaround for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-a-new-patch-on-windows-10-pop-up/74528599-6e83-4c21-978b-ce645ad0e2b2
  9. Scrolling doesn't work on few Windows Apps (Settings, Mail) but works on other Apps...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolling doesn't work on few Windows Apps (Settings, Mail) but works on other Apps...: Ok, this happened after I updated to 1903. Before the update, the scrolling worked perfectly fine. It did happen a few times before too. But the main question is, how can I resolve this issue? Is there some a registry settings that can solve this?...
  10. touchsreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touchsreen: touchscreen stopped working anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchsreen/406ee704-f329-4488-9ff2-6d3b0157c9c3