Windows 10: Touchsreen is not working

Discus and support Touchsreen is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, my Question is : since couple Days my Touchsreen does not work anymore , it doesn't matter ,if I switch to tablet mode or not , its like the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DennisRahn, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Touchsreen is not working

Hello, my Question is :

since couple Days my Touchsreen does not work anymore ,

it doesn't matter ,if I switch to tablet mode or not , its like the touchscreen exist not ,

I do can switch to Tablet Mode the Button is available , but there is no response when I touch the screen.

Windows 10

Dell Inspirion 15-5568

any ideas ?

:)

DennisRahn, Oct 11, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Touchsreen is not working

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Touchsreen is not working

1. Touchsreen is not working - Similar Threads - Touchsreen working

2. Latest windows 10 update. Existing program will not work anymore.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest windows 10 update. Existing program will not work anymore.: I have been running the program by Steinberg Cubase 9.5 (studio recording software). After the latest windows update it will not work anymore. Windows installer dialog comes up and it gets stuck on "preparing to install"...
  3. Screen lock out too often even as i am working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Screen lock out too often even as i am working: My screen gets locked more often even as I am working on the laptop. I set my laptop Power & Sleep to never, and it still gets auto locked within seconds or sometimes randomly. I thought it was a virus and bought AVG. Now, AVG scans and says performance issues, and asks...
  4. Windows activation doesnt work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation doesnt work: Hello everyone. So five days ago i got a warning to activate my Windows 10 (PRO) even tough its activated.I went to the Windows Activation setting in settings menu and clicked the activate Windows button.It asked me to enter my product key,wich i entered.When i clicked ok i...
  5. Windows 1809, 5.1 Sound not working after upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 1809, 5.1 Sound not working after upgrade: Hi, I updated my windows10(1803) to 1809 and my subwoofer isn't working anymore. Settings are same in realtek panel and subwoofer looks connected. I have tried to update my realtek driver but it's lastest version. I have removed all audio drivers and reinstalled again. It has...
  6. Camera and web cam isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera and web cam isn't working: When I turn my camera on and web cam, all I see is like a star field. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-web-cam-isnt-working/b96fcd52-a4ec-4129-b36e-7cfa6b0bbfb3
  7. Windows Apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Apps not working: None of the windows apps are not working in my system (Win 10 Home edition). Please can you help. The various options I have done so far includes:- 1. Windows App troubleshooter 2. Creating new account 3. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth 4. sfc /scannow 5....
  8. Windows hello fingerprint not working anymore

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello fingerprint not working anymore: i have had my laptop since july 2018 and the fingerprint scanner worked fine. About a week ago i factory reset it and suddenly it stopped working to log me in. I went into log in settings and it said that my computer doesnt support windows hello. But i know it does because it...
  9. My taskbar isnt working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My taskbar isnt working: hello, my system is going through an issue, Any time i start my computer and i try to get access to the start menu icon on the task bar it doesn't open and also the other icons on the left hand side i.e( the notification button,speakers, battery icon ) don't work what do i do...
  10. touchsreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touchsreen: touchscreen stopped working anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchsreen/406ee704-f329-4488-9ff2-6d3b0157c9c3