Windows 10: TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices.

Discus and support TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I'm on Windows 10 21H2 and I've been having this problem for a while with several wireless earbuds where they'll connect to my computer and show in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mr. Cube, Mar 5, 2022.

1. Mr. Cube Win User

TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices.

So I'm on Windows 10 21H2 and I've been having this problem for a while with several wireless earbuds where they'll connect to my computer and show in Bluetooth settings, but only as an "Other Device" instead of an audio device. I'm currently using TOZO-T12's, and they always say "Paired" or "Connected" but not "Connected, voice, music" when they did work and they'd play under the standard "Speakers/Headphones" device. Now, they won't even play at all, let alone show up as a device. Below I have a screenshot of my sound control panel currently, notice how the headphones device says disconnecte

:)

Mr. Cube, Mar 5, 2022

2. Cheap wireless earbuds OK?

Recent update- I went to device manager and checked Bluetooth. A bunch of stuff is listed - plus my earbuds and my mouse. I clicked on the driver info for the earbuds and it said no drivers are required for this device on one line then another one opened and it said drivers were Microsoft Bluetooth drivers - it was called DBK01Avrcp transport. Also said not migrated. I guess that's true for sure since it's not working.
    1. OK - the Dell won't list itself. 2. The earbuds are listed. 3. Sorry - I did say add device and it did add the earbuds.
    Here are the attachments:

TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices. [​IMG]

TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices. [​IMG]

patriceltic, Mar 5, 2022
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Here's how to connect your Bluetooth earbuds to your PC. It's mostly about Bluetooth, rather than Windows. And if you were hoping the process would be simple and obvious ... guess what? It's not.

Bluetooth is actually a wireless network technology, very similar to WiFi. What you have are actually
    Bluetooth-enabled earbuds, because they have the ability to connect to a Bluetooth network.

The unique thing about a Bluetooth network is that the network exists only between your Bluetooth-enabled earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter in your computer. That makes a Bluetooth network more secure than a WiFi network, because anyone can join a WiFi network.

Get ready, here we go:

Step #1: Make your Bluetooth devices discoverable: Put your earbuds and your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode. That's like joining a dating website - you've made yourself discoverable to other people. The instructions that came with your earbuds
    should say how to put them into discovery mode. Putting your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode is a two-part process:

• Go to Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and other devices and add your computer's Bluetooth adapter as a 'device.'

TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices. 8c21cb7d-9f81-4ac3-8e7a-a83b9bf7a949?upload=true.png

• Once you done this you'll see the control to turn Bluetooth 'on.'

TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices. d306056b-a0bb-4db8-b5f2-cd259c44f08e?upload=true.png

Step #2: Pair your earbuds to the Bluetooth adapter. This is like exchanging contact information with someone on that dating website. Your earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter exchange information, so they don't have to go through the whole setup process every
    time you want to you use Bluetooth-enabled earbuds. Once your earbuds are paired, they show up in the list of devices on that same page in the Settings app.

Here's how my Bluetooth-enables earbuds look:

TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices. d039a836-66ad-428a-8dfc-649ded447114?upload=true.png

Step #3: The final step is to actually meet the person you found on the dating site. In Bluetooth, as in life, that's called 'connecting.'

TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices. 152bfb5d-3c97-4b8a-8599-8f3df0dbd892?upload=true.png

Now your earbuds are ready to use.

Of course, there are many gotchas that you might encounter, but let's see how far you get with the above.

BulldogXX, Mar 5, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

Cheap wireless earbuds OK?

It won't list itself.
    It should identify the earbuds.

I have never heard of any Windows computer pairing a new device without being told to.
    - The normal method of telling it to do so automatically is to set the checkbox for "Swift pair" so I suggest you clear that checkbox
    Settings,
    Devices,
    Bluetooth,
    Show notifications to connect using Swift pair.
    [I've never used this setting.]

If any of this proves a problem, there are two useful screenshots you might post -
    - Settings, Devices, Bluetooth - always wait for a minute in this dialog because it takes time to 'populate'.
    - Control panel, Devices and printers

All the best,
    Denis

Try3, Mar 5, 2022
Thema:

1. TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices. - Similar Threads - TOZO Bluetooth wireless

2. Bluetooth earbuds connected but not recognized as sound input/output device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds connected but not recognized as sound input/output device: My Jabees bluetooth earbuds have been working fine with my HP Envy. Recently, they have stopped showing up as an output option even though they are connected. I have uninstalled and reinstalled them, drivers, and anything else I can think of. I also noticed that when I find...
  3. Bluetooth earbuds connected but not recognized as sound input/output device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earbuds connected but not recognized as sound input/output device: My Jabees bluetooth earbuds have been working fine with my HP Envy. Recently, they have stopped showing up as an output option even though they are connected. I have uninstalled and reinstalled them, drivers, and anything else I can think of. I also noticed that when I find...
  4. Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound: Hi,My laptop running on Win11 can successfully detect my bluetooth headset and I can see the input volume bar move automatically but not for output one and there is no sound. When I use Troubleshooting to detect and fix sound issues, the problem is temporarily resolved until...
  5. Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound

Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound: Hi,My laptop running on Win11 can successfully detect my bluetooth headset and I can see the input volume bar move automatically but not for output one and there is no sound. When I use Troubleshooting to detect and fix sound issues, the problem is temporarily resolved until...
  6. TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices.

TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices.: So I'm on Windows 10 21H2 and I've been having this problem for a while with several wireless earbuds where they'll connect to my computer and show in Bluetooth settings, but only as an "Other Device" instead of an audio device. I'm currently using TOZO-T12's, and they always...
  7. TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TOZO Bluetooth wireless earbuds not connecting or showing in sound devices.: So I'm on Windows 10 21H2 and I've been having this problem for a while with several wireless earbuds where they'll connect to my computer and show in Bluetooth settings, but only as an "Other Device" instead of an audio device. I'm currently using TOZO-T12's, and they always...
  8. Tozo T-12 Earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tozo T-12 Earbuds: Been trying to get sound from my earbuds in Windows 11. Worked perfectly in 10. Would you please find a solution as there are hundreds of other users with the same problem...
  9. Tozo T-12 Earbuds

Tozo T-12 Earbuds: Been trying to get sound from my earbuds in Windows 11. Worked perfectly in 10. Would you please find a solution as there are hundreds of other users with the same problem...
  10. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Listed in Bluetooth Devices/ Can't Connect to Earbuds

Bluetooth Earbuds Not Listed in Bluetooth Devices/ Can't Connect to Earbuds: No matter what I try to do to troubleshoot my Bluetooth adapter, I cannot find my Bluetooth earbuds under "Add Bluetooth or Other Device". What else can I do than to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth drivers ?...