Windows 10: Tozo T12 ear buds work with windows 10 but not with Windows 11, I know why but need help...

Discus and support Tozo T12 ear buds work with windows 10 but not with Windows 11, I know why but need help... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have spent hours researching this and scene many threads on people using Tozo T12 ear buds fine on windows 10 but when upgraded to windows 11 they no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ben D._24, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Ben D._24 Win User

Tozo T12 ear buds work with windows 10 but not with Windows 11, I know why but need help...

I have spent hours researching this and scene many threads on people using Tozo T12 ear buds fine on windows 10 but when upgraded to windows 11 they no longer work. I am one of those people who experienced this problem and fortunately I have a dual boot PC, 1 SSD running windows 10 and the other running windows 11. My Tozo T12s worked fine when booted in Windows 10 but not windows 11. I also have a little bit of computer know how and have screen shots of the difference of the driver file details in windows 10 vs windows 11. What it breaks down to is this, In windows 11 the Bluetooth Device RF

:)

Ben D._24, Feb 25, 2023

2. Tozo t12

Has the issue with Tozo T12 earbuds not producing sound in Win 11 been resolved yet ? What is he fix for the problem ?

newto10annap, Feb 25, 2023
  3. Ear Bud not working with Windows 11

Dear Team,

I have recently migrated from Windows 10 to Windows 11.

My ear bud was working fine with Windows 10 but it's not working with Windows 11 i have checked with other Windows 11 but same issue. Kindly fix my issue.

Thanks,

Tayyab

Tayyab Saeed, Feb 25, 2023
  4. senderj Win User

Tozo T12 ear buds work with windows 10 but not with Windows 11, I know why but need help...

Old bluetooth dongle not work with new ear buds

I have an old bluetooth dongle that works well when connecting my win 10 PC to mobile phone and bluetooth speakers that needs a passcode when pairing. Recently I bought a ear buds and able to pair with my mobile phone without passcode, the ear buds does not come with any passcode. Now when I try to connect the ear buds to my PC, the PC can show the ear buds in its bluetooth device list, but when try to pair it, it still prompt me to enter passcode which the ear buds does not have one. Does it means my bluetooth dongle is too old for the ear buds? If I have to buy another newer dongle, what should I look for? Bluetooth v4.1? v5.0? or whatelse? How can I know what version is my old bluetooth dongle? Please help.

My PC is running Win10 Ent 2004 (OS Build 19041.985)

senderj, Feb 25, 2023
Thema:

1. Tozo T12 ear buds work with windows 10 but not with Windows 11, I know why but need help... - Similar Threads - Tozo T12 ear

2. TOZO T12 not working with Windows 11 [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    TOZO T12 not working with Windows 11 [Fix]: [IMG]Are TOZO T12 earbuds not working with your Windows 11 PC? If so, this post will help you get rid of this issue. How do I connect my TOZO earbuds to Windows 11? To pair or connect your TOZO T12 earbuds with a Windows 11 computer, follow the below steps: First, charge the...
  3. Tozo T12 ear buds work with windows 10 but not with Windows 11, I know why but need help...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tozo T12 ear buds work with windows 10 but not with Windows 11, I know why but need help...: I have spent hours researching this and scene many threads on people using Tozo T12 ear buds fine on windows 10 but when upgraded to windows 11 they no longer work. I am one of those people who experienced this problem and fortunately I have a dual boot PC, 1 SSD running...
  4. Ear Bud not working with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ear Bud not working with Windows 11: Dear Team,I have recently migrated from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My ear bud was working fine with Windows 10 but it's not working with Windows 11 i have checked with other Windows 11 but same issue. Kindly fix my issue.Thanks,Tayyab...
  5. Ear Bud not working with Windows 11

Ear Bud not working with Windows 11: Dear Team,I have recently migrated from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My ear bud was working fine with Windows 10 but it's not working with Windows 11 i have checked with other Windows 11 but same issue. Kindly fix my issue.Thanks,Tayyab...
  6. Tozo T12 Bluetooth earbuds not connecting correctly in Windows 11 Pro version 21H2

Tozo T12 Bluetooth earbuds not connecting correctly in Windows 11 Pro version 21H2: Please don't tell me to reset the earbuds I have done it a dozen times already.Hardware: Processor 11th Gen Intel Core i7-11700T @ 1.4GHz, 32Mb RAMBluetooth Qualcomm QCA61x4A driver - running bluetooth HCI 9.0/LMP 9.602 bluetooth version 5Symptom: Earbuds connect but then...
  7. Tozo t12

Tozo t12: Has the issue with Tozo T12 earbuds not producing sound in Win 11 been resolved yet ? What is he fix for the problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tozo-t12/da383e16-bf42-467f-afd3-e8604911d556
  8. Tozo t12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tozo t12: Has the issue with Tozo T12 earbuds not producing sound in Win 11 been resolved yet ? What is he fix for the problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tozo-t12/da383e16-bf42-467f-afd3-e8604911d556
  9. Bluetooth Ear Buds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Ear Buds: I have some Bluetooth earbuds that I am trying to use with various applications as input and output devices. Currently I am testing the EarFun Free Pro headset which gets good review from CNET:"At one time, we had the cheaper EarFun Free on this list, but the newer and more...
  10. ear buds and windoows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ear buds and windoows 10: I watch a lot of movies on my pc. I am now trying my third pair of wireless earbuds JBL this time. They all cut in and out about every fourth word. Is there a fix for this or should I just go back to wired earbuds??...