Windows 10: tp link m7350 impossible change the Wifi band to 5GhZ

Discus and support tp link m7350 impossible change the Wifi band to 5GhZ in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I need to switch the wifi band to 5ghz (I bought this modem for that) but there is no option, can you help me please. Thanks, Syl 139856 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sylavin, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Sylavin Win User

tp link m7350 impossible change the Wifi band to 5GhZ

Hi,

I need to switch the wifi band to 5ghz (I bought this modem for that) but there is no option, can you help me please.

Thanks,

Syl

:)

Sylavin, Sep 4, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

5ghz band spot problom . please answer .

Hi Mike

Please check your Phone to make sure it is transmitting on the 5Ghz band and check that the TP Link dongle is receiving on the 5Ghz band . . .

DaveM121, Sep 4, 2019
  3. TP-Link Model M7350 4G LTE-Advanced Mobile WiFi is not seen by Laptop

Hi Folks,

Recently purchased a TP-Link Model M7350 4G 'Mi-Fi' and having charged up the battery and then installed a Data Sim from O2, and 'activated' the MiFi so it shows I am connected to the O2 Mobile Network .

When I boot up my Win10 HP Laptop and turn on the WiFi it doesn't see the TP-Link MiFi, while it finds every other WiFi signal in the area around me all of which are encrypted!

I think it must be a setting in the Laptop that is causing the 'problem' as the TP-Link is 'found' by my mobile phone, connects and works very well.

So has anyone else come across this 'problem' of getting a Mi-Fi to work with a Win10 Laptop and how did you resolve it please?

TIA...

Traveller11, Sep 4, 2019
  4. JSMY2017 Win User

Cannot detect 5Ghz wifi

My Asus Zenbook UX305 used to be able to connect to 5Ghz wifi router but ever since the last security update from Windows 10. It no longer can detect 5Ghz wifi signal but only 2.4Ghz.

I have googled for the solution but none seems to be able to solve my problem. I am using TP-Link Archer C5 dualband wireless router. My Asus is using the built in Intel dual band wireless adaptor AC 7265.

I have tried many ways including changing the TP-Link channel from 36 to 40 then to 44 but my laptops still unable to detect the 5Ghz signal. I have also download Intel latest ProSet wireless driver but also failed to connect to 5GHz.

Can anyone help me here.

Thanks

JSMY2017, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. tp link m7350 impossible change the Wifi band to 5GhZ - Similar Threads - link m7350 impossible

2. 5GHz WiFi band not visible on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5GHz WiFi band not visible on my PC: Hello,I am aware this is a common issue, yet I have not found a solution to my problem. I have tried different USB wifi adapters, all of them supporting the 5GHz band, yet I cannot see a 5GHz network, nor can I make a 5GHz hotspot on my PC. Right now I'm trying to make a 5GHz...
  3. 5GHz WiFi band not visible on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    5GHz WiFi band not visible on my PC: Hello,I am aware this is a common issue, yet I have not found a solution to my problem. I have tried different USB wifi adapters, all of them supporting the 5GHz band, yet I cannot see a 5GHz network, nor can I make a 5GHz hotspot on my PC. Right now I'm trying to make a 5GHz...
  4. Unable to connect to WIFI 5Ghz Band

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to WIFI 5Ghz Band: Hi,I am using a TP-Link network adapter which supports 5Ghz band for my PC. Previously I didnt have issues with connecting to the 5Ghz band. But now, I am only able to connect to 2.5Ghz band but when I try to connect to 5Ghz band, I am getting "Unable to Connect to this...
  5. Unable to connect to WIFI 5Ghz Band

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to WIFI 5Ghz Band: Hi,I am using a TP-Link network adapter which supports 5Ghz band for my PC. Previously I didnt have issues with connecting to the 5Ghz band. But now, I am only able to connect to 2.5Ghz band but when I try to connect to 5Ghz band, I am getting "Unable to Connect to this...
  6. Wifi 5GHz band no longer displaying?

Wifi 5GHz band no longer displaying?: Greetings, I was using 5GHz wifi no problem this morning, then after a restart my wireless adapter is only displaying 2.4GHz band. My adapter is using the most up-to-date driver, verified it is 802.11a/n/ac capable, manually set the wireless mode to 802.11a/n/ac in devmgmt,...
  7. tp-link Archer T2U dual band adapter not showing 5GHz wifi

tp-link Archer T2U dual band adapter not showing 5GHz wifi: Hi, I'm from India using Airtel V-Fiber 100mbps network. The router has 2GHz and 5GHz wifi support I can connect to 5GHz network from my mobile phone or MacbookPro but I cannot see 5GHz network on Windows 10 I tried re-installing drivers multiple times but of no use....
  8. WINDOWS 10 WIFI 5GHZ BAND PROBLEM

WINDOWS 10 WIFI 5GHZ BAND PROBLEM: WINDOWS 10 WIFI BAND RESTRICTION I JUST BOUGHT THIS ASUS A411UN LAPTOP LAST WEEK 11.01.2019 FRIDAY. AND TRY MANY THING ALREADY BUT ITS STILL NOT SHOW THE 5GHZ BAND, AS I KNOW THIS LAPTOP SPECS SUPPORT B/G/N/AC WIRELESS. ITS NOTHING PROBLEM WITH MY ROUTER BECAUSE I CAN...
  9. My dual band TP-LINK Wifi Router

My dual band TP-LINK Wifi Router: -- works like a charm. However, when I first logged into it to set it up -- it offered me a generic username and password. This allowed me to get to an internet page and create my networks. Once logged in I could create my two networks and passwords. All has been good for...
  10. TP-Link Model M7350 4G LTE-Advanced Mobile WiFi is not seen by Laptop

TP-Link Model M7350 4G LTE-Advanced Mobile WiFi is not seen by Laptop: Didn't need to put the extra pennies to that £Tenner. The Desktop WinXP Pro machine sadly didn't have 'Wireless Ability' but a Netgear WN111v2 WiFi Dongle sorted that out and WinXP even downloaded the correct Version 2 Driver for it! Well impressed! *Smile*Smile Then...