Windows 10: TP-LINK Powerline Utility - Windows 10 May 2020 update

Discus and support TP-LINK Powerline Utility - Windows 10 May 2020 update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have had to roll back a version, after installing the May 2020 update, due to the TP-LINK Powerline Utility closing, most of the time, when opening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WoemaKameoW, May 29, 2020.

1. TP-LINK Powerline Utility - Windows 10 May 2020 update

I have had to roll back a version, after installing the May 2020 update, due to the TP-LINK Powerline Utility closing, most of the time, when opening the application. When the application is able to stay open the application is showing a "no devices" message.

Rolled back and hey presto! back to a working application seeing all adaptors.

submitted by /u/WoemaKameoW
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WoemaKameoW, May 29, 2020
  2. gibralter Win User

Tp-Link Powerline adapter driver will not load with my Windows 10

I cannot load my Tp-Link Powerline adapter driver with Windows 10. Is there a simple solution?

gibralter, May 29, 2020
  3. Niru Win User
    Cannot enable TP-LINK W822N on new Windows10 installation

I just reinstalled Windows 10 64 bit after formatting my hard disk, and I'm trying to connect my TP-Link W822N-V2 wireless adapter. The TP-Link utility tool won't work and does not enable any option to be set. Also the tool's tooltip says disabled in the minitray.
    The steps I tried:

1. 1. The driver and utility tools I downloaded from: Download for TL-WN822N | TP-Link doesn't quite work. The wireless adapter is recognized and the green light on it turns on however the utility tool won't scan for networks.

1. 2. Right Click enable wireless in networks and sharing center but doesn't do anything.

1. 3. Uninstall the driver I just installed.

1. 4. I tried going through the Windows 10 Driver store uninstalling the drivers I installed from TP-Link by doing Update Driver -> Browse my computer... -> Let me pick from a list of device drivers from my computer -> Network Adapters -> TP-LINK Technologies Co. -> TP-LINK 300MBPS Wireless High Powered USB Adapter.

Is there a step or anything else I can try?

4. btarunr Win User

TP-LINK Powerline Utility - Windows 10 May 2020 update

TP-LINK Announces AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Adapter

TP-LINK, a global provider of networking products, today announced the TL-PA8010 AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Adapter, its fastest Powerline adapter to date with throughput up to one gigabit. Featuring the latest HomePlug AV2 standard, the device provides real gigabit throughput over a home or office's existing electrical wiring. Users can enjoy robust, high speed wired networking throughout their home or office for lag-free HD video streaming and online gaming.

The TL-PA8010 is interoperable with Powerline Adapters at various connection speeds, including 200, 500, 600 and 900Mbps, and is incredibly simple to set up. Users can get their networks up and running in a flash, simply by plugging the Powerline Adapters into available power outlets, eliminating the need for time-consuming and expensive renovations previously required to establish a whole-home wired Ethernet network. TP-LINK's TL-PA8010 AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Adapter will be shown from January 7-10, 2014 at the Las Vegas Convention Center - Booth No. 36206. South Hall 4, Upper Level. The product will be available in the second quarter of 2014.

TP-LINK Powerline Utility - Windows 10 May 2020 update 43a_thm.jpg

Features
    • Real Gigabit data transfer speeds, ideal for bandwidth-intensive HD video or 3D video streaming and online gaming
    • Supports Line-Natural/Line-Ground 2*2 MIMO with beam-forming and auto negotiation with other Powerline Adapters for different connection speeds
    • No new wires, use existing electrical wiring
    • Up to 300-meter range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
    • Easy to install, just plug in and play
    • 128-bit AES encryption ensures network security simply by pressing a button on paired devices
    • Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizing IPTV streaming
    • Compatible with all AV900, AV600, AV500 & AV200 Powerline adapters (HomePlug AV)
    • Patented Power-Saving Mode, automatically reducing power consumption
    • Built-in QoS assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice, video and online games
    • Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizing IPTV streaming
    • Supports the latest Homeplug AV 2 standard

btarunr, May 29, 2020
Thema:

TP-LINK Powerline Utility - Windows 10 May 2020 update

1. TP-LINK Powerline Utility - Windows 10 May 2020 update - Similar Threads - LINK Powerline Utility

2. Windows 10 May 2020 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 May 2020 update: My laptop keeps showing me the notification "Your version of Windows 10 will reach the end of service soon. Click to download a newer version of Windows 10 to stay updated". But, there is no update available it just says "The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once...
  3. 10 May 2020 Update

10 May 2020 Update: Has anyone installed 10 May 2020 Update on Asus Zenbook UX303 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/10-may-2020-update/232d21d3-fd44-4018-b46b-9b6b79ed36dc
  4. Windows 10 may 2020 update

Windows 10 may 2020 update: How does one know that your windows 10 has the latest may 2020 updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-may-2020-update/44e22fa5-44c7-4cc1-a9c2-fca647204171
  5. Windows 10 , may 2020 update

Windows 10 , may 2020 update: Is it safe to install may 2020 update of windows 10. I have not installed it even after getting the update notification since last 9-10 days as i have seen various articles related to this update and all pf them said that this update has several bugs and not to install....
  6. WIndows 10 May 2020 update

WIndows 10 May 2020 update: Hi All, Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this. I am currently up to date with my Windows Updates Version 1909. I see that a thread was made in regards to the newest version of Windows 10 Version 2004, saying that it is now available for download. I also read on...
  7. Windows 10 May 2020 Update

Windows 10 May 2020 Update: I'm trying to get the Windows 10 May 2020 Update, but I heard that Microsoft has blocked the update! Why is that? When will they resume the rollout of the Windows 10 May 2020 Update? I'm not getting any error messages.....
  8. Windows 10 May 2020 Update

Windows 10 May 2020 Update: Hi everyone! Its been days since Microsoft released the Windows 10 May 2020 update, but my laptop is not getting it. I'm checking for Windows update but my device is saying that I am up to date....
  9. Windows 10 May 2020 Update

Windows 10 May 2020 Update: Hi all, I've been trying to update Windows 10 to its latest version through Windows Update but I couldn't so I searched how to do that on Youtube and in the video they recommended to go to this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 So my...
  10. Windows 10 May 2020 update

Windows 10 May 2020 update: Just a little confused ! I downloaded the Windows 10 May 2020 update yesterday which took about 2 hours ! Do all the new features apply to all Windows 10 users ? My Lenovo laptop is about 5 years old now and I have kept it updated since day one. After doing the update...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is tp link utility