Windows 10: TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

Discus and support TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ed Nilon, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Ed Nilon Win User

TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine, somewhere along the line it stopped. Now it's useless. Ive even reinstalled TP Link's driver, and windows update.Please Help,Ed Nilon

:)

Ed Nilon, Apr 24, 2024

2. generic blutooth radio driver error code 31..System Model MS-7817.please give me a solution

hey dear , i am many many tired cause i cannot connect my blutooth device(blutooth v5.0).now this device is showing that generic blutooth radio driver error code 31.my System Model MS-7817

please give solution please.

Md Arshadul Haque, Apr 24, 2024
  3. I'm having a terrible time using two TP-Link WiFi Adapters with Windows 22H2

Thanks for all of your suggestions. Please see my response to Palcouk.

Since I cannot do a Rollback, it sounds like resolving the issues are rather onerous unless I try purchasing another brand of Wi-Fi adapter. So apparently, their are no known issues as I have described, I understand. If that is true, then it would seem to be a TP-Link issue.

As for a USB nano Wi-Fi adapter, in my application, I have to connect the adapter to a cable to run outside the building to reduce my exposure to the non-ionizing radiation produced by the devices. (I have been diagnosed as having electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) by a MD). I am living in a motel that has less than a 5-star rating because of the terrible housing crisis and the ONLY way I can connect my computers to the Internet is via the motel's Wi-Fi. Every time I have gone outside and checked for Wi-Fi networks on a cell phone when I am having a problem with the TP-Link adapters, I always find networks and can connect okay.

I cannot find so far any other "reputable" brand of USB Wi-Fi adapter similar to the TP-Link T4U Plus or TX20u Plus.

WayneCarpenter- [O365], Apr 24, 2024
  4. pra09kash Win User

TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

TP Link Nano Wifi TL-WN725N 'Can't connect to this network'

hi i recently bought this nano wifi to connect internet from my wifi router and it was working fine but since yesterday its just not connecting to my wifi and says cannot connect but its connecting to other devices like my mobile when i open hotspot and i reinstalled the driver but the same problem exists i tried other nano usb wifi to connect and it was working fine can nay one pls tell me what the problem with my tp link nano wifi ? is there any need to reset the nano usb or something else ??

pra09kash, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

1. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried... - Similar Threads - Link TX20u Nano

2. "Generic Bluetooth Adapter Error Code 31"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Generic Bluetooth Adapter Error Code 31": I've been having issues with bluetooth and when I check device manager I notice something called "Generic Bluetooth Adapter". I dont know what it is and it also has the Error Code 31 "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for...
  3. "Generic Bluetooth Adapter Error Code 31"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Generic Bluetooth Adapter Error Code 31": I've been having issues with bluetooth and when I check device manager I notice something called "Generic Bluetooth Adapter". I dont know what it is and it also has the Error Code 31 "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for...
  4. "Generic Bluetooth Adapter Error Code 31"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  6. generic blutooth radio driver error code 31..System Model MS-7817.please give me a solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    generic blutooth radio driver error code 31..System Model MS-7817.please give me a solution: hey dear , i am many many tired cause i cannot connect my blutooth deviceblutooth v5.0.now this device is showing that generic blutooth radio driver error code 31.my System Model MS-7817 please give solution please....
  7. generic blutooth radio driver error code 31..System Model MS-7817.please give me a solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    generic blutooth radio driver error code 31..System Model MS-7817.please give me a solution: hey dear , i am many many tired cause i cannot connect my blutooth deviceblutooth v5.0.now this device is showing that generic blutooth radio driver error code 31.my System Model MS-7817 please give solution please....
  8. generic blutooth radio driver error code 31..System Model MS-7817.please give me a solution

9. nvidia display adapters error (code 31)

nvidia display adapters error (code 31): Good evening, I have a problem with my Nvidia display adapters Geforce 940mx. I have an Acer aspire f5-573g with windows 10. After reinstalling the OS due to a crash caused by un update I noticed that the pc doesn't seen the Nvidia display adapter, but only the integrated...
  10. TP Link Nano Wifi TL-WN725N 'Can't connect to this network'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TP Link Nano Wifi TL-WN725N 'Can't connect to this network': hi i recently bought this nano wifi to connect internet from my wifi router and it was working fine but since yesterday its just not connecting to my wifi and says cannot connect but its connecting to other devices like my mobile when i open hotspot and i reinstalled the...