Windows 10: TP Link Wireless Adapter "Disabled" in Control Panel

Discus and support TP Link Wireless Adapter "Disabled" in Control Panel in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone, thank you for taking a moment to read my thread. I have a problem with my TP Link WN722N "150 Mbps High Gain Wireless USB Adapter". I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by robby, Mar 15, 2017.

1. robby Win User

TP Link Wireless Adapter "Disabled" in Control Panel

Hi everyone, thank you for taking a moment to read my thread. I have a problem with my TP Link WN722N "150 Mbps High Gain Wireless USB Adapter". I have used this adapter for about a year with no problems. Today, I turned on my computer, and my taskbar showed the icon for, "Not connected no connections available" I thought this was weird, so I unplugged the adapter, put it back in, same message. Tried a different USB port. Same message. Restarted, same message. Re-installed drivers, same message. Tried on a different computer also running windows 10, adapter works fine. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I could troubleshoot my problem further?

:)

robby, Mar 15, 2017

2. Wireless USB Adapter showing in Device Manager but not showing in Network Connections window in Windows 10

Did the previous reply work???

Shrikar Acharya, Mar 15, 2017
  3. I'm trying to increase my internet speed

I bought a TP-LINK AC450 WIRELESS NANO USB ADAPTER, but have problems to get a connection with their installation CD.

From another post:

how do I disable my old wireless adapter?

stevenmason1, Mar 15, 2017
  4. TP Link Wireless Adapter "Disabled" in Control Panel

Hi Robby.

Can you see adapter in device manager? I saw the comment that you re-installed drivers.

Do your USB ports work for a mouse or a USB key?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Mar 15, 2017
Thema:

TP Link Wireless Adapter "Disabled" in Control Panel

1. TP Link Wireless Adapter "Disabled" in Control Panel - Similar Threads - Link Wireless Adapter

2. Wireless Adapter Disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Adapter Disabled: Hi,Please, why does my wireless adapter become disabled whenever I hibernate my laptop or PC enters a sleep mode.How do I resolve it.Windows Specifications:Edition: Windows 10 EnterpriseVersion: 20H2...
  3. Can't install Driver for TP-Link wireless usb Wi-Fi adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install Driver for TP-Link wireless usb Wi-Fi adapter: Hello everyone im trying to install a driver for the TP-Linkwireless usb Wi-Fi adapterModel:TL-WN821N V6 and im getting a weird error when trying to open Setup.exe i tried every fix i found but i can't fix it i tryed installing it on another pc and it worked fine. The...
  4. Can't install Driver for TP-Link wireless usb Wi-Fi adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Driver for TP-Link wireless usb Wi-Fi adapter: Hello everyone im trying to install a driver for the TP-Linkwireless usb Wi-Fi adapterModel:TL-WN821N V6 and im getting a weird error when trying to open Setup.exe i tried every fix i found but i can't fix it i tryed installing it on another pc and it worked fine. The...
  5. Can't install Driver for TP-Link wireless usb Wi-Fi adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. TP-Link TL-WN722N wireless adapter often keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TP-Link TL-WN722N wireless adapter often keeps disconnecting: I bought TP-Link TL-WN722N adapter and connected the internet via wireless. But the connection isn't stable and when I restart windows 10 the adapter seems offline and not working. I need to unplug and plug the usb cable to get the adapter to work and connect. What can I do...
  7. no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter

no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter: Hello, I have a problem withthis device. I cannot find it in the device manager. my config: [ATTACH] I have tried many things: 1 All my drivers are updated 2 BIOS and firmware are updated 3 I have tried different pcie 1x port a green led is lighting, so the card is...
  8. TP LINK wn7200nd Wireless Adapter driver causing problems on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TP LINK wn7200nd Wireless Adapter driver causing problems on Windows 10?: Whenever i use a Wifi connection with through the wireless adapter, my PC starts to slow down a lot. By that i mean it freezes for 1~2 seconds (including audio and video) and then works fine. This happens between 20~30 seconds and mostly when i use Youtube-Twitch. I suspect...
  9. TP Link TP-WA701ND No longer working as wireless bridge.

TP Link TP-WA701ND No longer working as wireless bridge.: A few days ago my wireless bridge stopped working on windows 10. I'm not sure if an update caused this, but I'm also unable to system restore back to any of the previous updates, so I'm currently looking for a fix for this problem. I've tried uninstallign and reinstallign...
  10. tp-link wireless driver not available yet

tp-link wireless driver not available yet: i have just upgaded to win 10 and have found that my TL-W851nd internal wireless adapter card is not supported YET. according to TP-link support they will release at a later date. 11682