Windows 10: .tpf

Discus and support .tpf in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I accidentally changed .tpf files to open with notepad, how do I make the .tpf file open normally?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Delix_Ow, May 12, 2021.

1. Delix_Ow Win User

.tpf

I accidentally changed .tpf files to open with notepad, how do I make the .tpf file open normally?

:)

Delix_Ow, May 12, 2021
  2. bogmali Win User

TPU's F@H Team

Hmmnn, 3.6 on -smp 8 and you're only getting 38.00 TPF*Confused .tpf :confused: I'm running mine @ 3.5 Chris and I get between 35.00-36.00 TPF and my other rig is at 3.8 and I get 34.00 TPF. I'm running the 7 core ones.

This is the "optimal" setting if you can achieve this clock and keep it stable (which for a 920 D0 stepping is very doable).

bogmali, May 12, 2021
  3. theonedub Win User
    TPU's F@H Team

I have the vanilla reference EVGA I picked up @ launch, but usually I do not fold during the summer months. Its unusually cool today so I decided to fire it up.

On the 8900 WU its running 2min57sec TPF for an estimated 164k PPD. Quite the step up from the 580L it replaced.

theonedub, May 12, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

.tpf

TPU Folding PPD Charts 2015

I am the one who took initiative of actually making it, after some requested it. I asked around for suggestions on how the team would like it done. I was suggested to make it like the heaven benchmark thread, so I did.

Nordic, May 12, 2021
Thema:

.tpf